Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Purpose

Your Purpose

a part of “Your Purpose”, a fictional universe by Hallowed777.

A war is brewing between Angels and Black Wings. Humans are getting stuck in the middle. What will happen when war finally breaks out? Who will win?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Purpose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Your Purpose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Your Purpose"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Your Purpose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Could I please reserve Human 1 :)

My favorite animal is a Lion :)
Life asked death:
"What do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded:
"Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Yes you may! I will get that reserve for you right now!

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Can I please take black wing 5 and human three?

I'm torn between dogs and horses. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Wait.. dose the character I reserved die?? :O

Safire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:44 pm

@Horseygirl: Yes you can. I will reserve them for you now!

@Safire: Yeah she does, if you want you can change it.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safire on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Yes please! Instead of dying could we do like, a near death?

Safire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Yup, it is all fixed.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Can I reserve Barbara Palvin (human 3) and Amber heard (Dimidius 1)

My favorite animal is a snow leopard . I got excited and almost forgot lol!

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

You can reserve Amber Heard but you can't reserve Human 3 since it has already been reserved.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Oh can I reserve black wing one also? and can I change her to Megan Fox? Also can I change Amber Heard to Erin Heatherton?

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Please may I reserve Black Wing 3?

My favourite animal is a cat.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

@Bracefacebeauty: I will changes Amber Heard's FC and yes you can reserve Black Wing one.

@LittleMissGeorgia: Thank you and yes you can. I will reserve those for you now.

To those of you who are going to reserve a character. I am seeing a lot of just females, we need more males so if you could please try and reserve a male too.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Ignore this

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you :) I'm considering taking a male, but you want both characters in 48 hours after reservation and I can't make two in 48 hours. So I'm going to see how making my female goes and, when she's done, I'll see which males are left and I might put down a reserve for one of them then.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Alright and Thank you LittleMissGeorgia.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm confused is Human 2 or Tripilare dimidius one's soulmate?

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Dimidius one will end up with Human 2. It doesn't say that at the end but if you read Human 2's information then you will notice that it tells you that Human 2 will end up with Dimidius 1.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 pm

May I reserve quartarius 1?

My favorite animal is a dog.

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Yay okay Quartarius 1 is being reserved for you now!

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!