Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zeal

Zeal

a part of “Zeal”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

An ancient prophecy tells a tale of divine beings who will either protect humanity... or enslave it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zeal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velvet_Harmony on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:38 am

Ditto!
"Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility. Just like that, Young Master. That is the soul I wish to consume."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Velvet_Harmony
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Alright guys, the first post is up. Remember, your powers are still rather weak because you have only gotten them recently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Sorry...It's gonna be difficult for me to post during this week because I have my final exams. Just want to give you a heads up!

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am

I'd like to reserve the Zeal of Water.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrGuy0250 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 am

I'd like to reserve the Zeal of Lightening. It doesn't say its reserved but someone posted about it. That mean they dropped out?

If it isn't available I'll take Zeal of Ice instead :)

MrGuy0250
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 am

Reserved.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrGuy0250 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank you good sir, just submitted my character. This will be fun :)

MrGuy0250
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Errr...just wated to know, is there a structure or a plan, or something going to happen? Who wants to meet who?

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm

@Wheatley: All Zeals can sense other Zeals and locate them, that is how the Zeals can meet each other. They don't know who the Zeal is or what their power is but they can tell where they are.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Sorry about not posting my character yet, my older brother got into a car accident yesterday and i sorta had a panic attack about it as my younger brother died in one which i was involved in but im ok now and im also half way through my character so it should be posted soon.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

@inara: D: Sorry to hear that, I hope everything will be alright. It's nice to see that your still with us.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Everything is fine he just has a few broken ribs which he will deal with as anything is better than death and its nice to be here XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 pm

I would like to remind everyone that the minimum posting limit is 200 words. Also, you can sense and locate other Zeals, which is mainly how everyone is supposed to find each other.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velvet_Harmony on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 am

Oh yes I'm sorry D: I totally forgot. I'm sorry again I have all this crap going on at home >.<

Velvet_Harmony
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RadicalDreamer on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 am

Hi, can I reserve the Zeal of Wind?

RadicalDreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey, Hows it going? I was curious if i could reserve the Zeal of Healing?

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sanamarie on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Is it possible that I could be the Zeal of Health? I someone has already asked, Zeal of Earth would be my second choice. This is a great story line!

sanamarie
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!