Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Rhodes laughed at her rolling her eyes.

"Oh thats not nice, I think youll warm up to me. They allllways do." He joked, pokeing her arm a bit like a little kid.

"Whats on?" He sat near her and watched the program.

"Gov. Propaganda? Oh is it? I love that stuff." He said sarcasticly.

"Can't get enough of it, girl heh." Jon boy said.

"The great Us of A. The best around! Sunny! Full of jobs! Food for every ZOMBIE." He joked.

"We should get a dont feed the animals sign, maan."

"Yeah, heh."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:48 pm

"I'm sure, I'm sure." Pepper kept staring at the television and set her head in her hand. "Well, it's either this or the same message from the President over and over. Sides, I'm not really paying attention to it...just something to stare at."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Nat sat behind the two. Laughing at Jon boy and Rhodes humor he decided that this wuld be alot more fun then he thoguht it would be. He poked both in the back then laid back on his back (that sounds weird)

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Rhodes layed on his seat near the tv.

"You should be sure, its the truth." He laughed.

"Im not even going to bring up the topic of re-populateing the earth, oops just did. Heh."

He smiled really wide trying to hold back a laugh.

"Aaah, sex is funny." He said pokeing Nat back.

"So, you got a girlfriend man? I used to, she was.. a buffet. Dont be sad, I was only with her for a little while and she didnt like my cooking, Swears a lot OR used to swear and had a very nasty smokeing habit." he laughed.

"Ahh, Military chicks are funny too. Lots of funny things. Not a very funny time. Or mabye it is... who knows? This could all be a minor infection. I dont really want to take chances though."

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Nat laughed.
"No I had a girl friend but we broke up around 4 weeks ago. I had to dump her because I was moving and she dident likelong term realationships." Then he tunred to Pepper.
"Any boyfriends?"
(Ill be back later)

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Pepper turned and stared at Rhodes, quirking her brow once more. "Are you sure you're alright?" She glanced up at Jon and smirked, jabbing a thumb in Rhodes' direction and laughing. "Is he always like this or am I just making him nervous so he's rambling?"

Her gaze shifted back to Nat, a frown forming over her features. "Nope. I've been hopelessly single my entire life. I'm one of those girls that consumed with getting an education and whatnot." Pepper tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "I'm kind of a nerd, I guess. But, it never bothered me. I've always had loads of friends and--"

She sagged her shoulders, her gaze moving downward. The thought of everyone she held dear having to be out in this epidemic made her blood run cold. Pepper restored her smile as best she could and shrugged, "Heh, I just never worried about it."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 pm

David nodded as the young woman got in the car "Yeah..I can get you to the library..but why?" He asked as he sped down the street. he paused a moment "Im David..whats your name?" He asked..he'd need somthing better than "You" to call her. Finding the library was'nt hard, it was only a few blocks away, and had arrows pointing to it. "Ok, we're here!" he announced in a faked humorus voice.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm

"Hes rambling, he only did this when he was really happy. Hes always a cheery one though." Jon boi said to pepper.

Jon paused for a sec.

"I think he likes you! Hes up for adoption, this Mutt."

"Hey!"

"I gotcha back Maan."

Rhodes looked back at pepper.

"I am kind of a dog though. rar. heh." He said back, trying to look cool he combed back his hair and put on a pair of sunglasses.

"See? No too bad, huh nerdy girl" He joked, looking atleast handsome.

"Did you get any tips on zombie invasion through all those study sessions?"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darcness on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm

(( i fell sleep XDDD i was out forabout an hour and i miss THIS MUCH ))

Ambrosia sat almost as silently as she possibly could, "My name is Ambrosia Lualdi... My brother works there... he's 21, I think we can use the library to shelter ourselves.". The first moment the car had stopped, she got out of the car and turned to look at him, "I'll call back here for you if i fid something". She'd been on her own for own for some time before, she could handle a few minutes. Her only way into the library was was from a 3nd story window that was wide open from the fire-escape. Stacking cans, she pulled herself into the escape and up the flooers till she got to the window, no angry at herself. It was actually shut and locked.

"NO!" she screamed as she kicked the window with her high heals. it cracked. "oops...." she giggld slightly at her moment of anger before she smashed it with her elbow and rubbed it as she unlocked the window and slid it open. Letting her shoes click on broken glass, she climbed Inside. She was inside of an office, no one was around. " i wonder if.... Is that an intercom?" She turned and looked outside and called to David, "All clear come on up!"

Right when Ambrosia turned it on, a song played with such horrible static that it sounded distorted and old like broken radio at a carnival attaraction out of hell. She slammed about on intercom till she basically punched he off button.

darcness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:40 pm

David watched as the young woman,ambrosia, smashed her way into the library and shouted for him to com up. He pulled forward just a little bit and, grabbing his gear & food, ran for the busted window, happy there were no zombies in the immediate area. He quickly checked out the office.."Ambrosia, can you use a gun?" He asked, drawing one of his desert eagles. "This is better then nothing, but it was still a public space and who knows what might be in here.."

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Melissa drove her news van through the deserted streets of the city. Newspapers and broken glass were littered everywhere. Smoke filled the air and the only real source of light were the occasional bonfires from wreckages.

"I just wanted a job on Los Angeles... I didn't ask for any of this zombie crap...!" growled Melissa.

It had been two days since she left Wisconsin. She was strung out beyond her limits, surviving only on sweets, cigarettes, and the last shred of sanity. She had witnessed many killings as she traversed the open road. But that didn't matter. All that matters now is that she's alive and kicking.

"If only I filed that application earlier, then I wouldn't be in this dump of a city playing Rambo to some Michael Jackson MTV rejects..." cursed Melissa.

A day before the outbreak, Melissa had received an invitation to join a local radio station in Los Angeles. However, due to her assignment to cover the zombie attack in Wisconsin, she was unable to reply to the invitation.

As she went further into the city, she passed by a library with some signs of life. She had no plans for to stop by but when she came across a dead end, she changed her mind.

"Oh just freaking great..." spat Melissa.

She parked her van outside of the library and decided to take refuge inside. The pained moans of the zombies were getting louder by the minute causing some discomfort for her. Grabbing her fire axe and pistol she went inside of the library, not really sure on what will happen next.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darcness on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm

"My brother Oliver is Marines nut... I've gone a shooting range with him before because he said i need to learn how to protect myself... Yeah I know how to use one," She looked over at the door into the hallway from the exquisitly furnished room. "I already checked the door, it's locked from our side so if one of us needs to leave for something, we will have to be careful. We don't know what is in here" Ambrosia got up off the desk and tossed herself face first onto the couch. she rolled to the side and saw that something didn't look right. She sat up

"i acidentally turned on the intercom... The light is still on...." the embarresing thought of smashing that one button onl turned off the horrible music made her feel even worse. Ambrosia felt her face go hot.

darcness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Pepper stifled a laugh, looking back towards the television. "Sorry, Zombie Survival 101 wasn't on the class registry. Though, I do have a slight knowledge of the human body and some weak points. I was studying to be a chiropracter." She shrugged, "So much for that endeavor..."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:26 pm

Nat laughed.
"A chiropractor could be useful in the war against the zombies. I have always wanted to be a doctor or a CSI. Both jobs would allow me to help people in diffrent ways."
Then he remebered back to his school were he and his friends all got into the same health class. He let a half smile play across his lips.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:28 pm

"Im not even going to make a joke about that, heh." He looked at her, this time as a GUY and not a captain in the military.

"No joke or any sexual intentions, lookin good." He laughed

"Ok, mabye a few but only a few."

"Maan, she making you nervous or what maan?"

"Kinda, so? I'll admit it. You are makeing me feel like a 13 yr old. Miss Pepper."

"Did it make you feel better maan?"

"Noooope."

Jon and Rhodes Chuckled.

"Whaddaya say? Want to work the radio for a few calls? People might respond better to a female voice... I know I would."

"By the way, my first name is Nicholas, Nicholas David Edward Rhodes."

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Pepper's eyebrows raised so high they became in danger of disapearing into her hairline. Her lips parted but she wasn't exactly sure how to respond. She was used to being hit on quite so much, nor by someone she had known for less than a day. Her eyes bounced from Rhodes to Nat to Rhodes again.

"I'm...er...flattered, I guess? Heh," she smiled nervously and lowered her gaze. If this was going to be life from now on she was probably going to have to build up some sort of tolerance to this character's comments.

Pepper looked towards the radio and frowned, "I haven't the slightest clue what to do with that ting or what I'd say. Sides, I'm sure a strong, male voice is much more reassuring in times of a crisis."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Nat nodded.
"I think it would be better if You did it Nick. Pepper brings up a good point. You have a strong voice, it would be good for people to have hope brought to them/"

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 pm

He mimicked her reaction to his comments by raiseing his eyebrows and looking around franticlly until he couldent help but but giggle a bit.

"Strong voice? Hah! Thats a new one. "

He pondered for a sec...

"Sure, why shoudlent I do the radio again... Bah..." He lowered his gaze to the ground and looked back up at pepper.

"Is there anything really interesting down there that im missing?" He leaned down.

"Nothing, I was hopeing for a penny atleast." he stood back up, went to the radio.

"This is station 12, a helicopter hovering near down-town... this is a local station.... we already have four people and can fit atleast two more. Contact us by flaping your arms around like a lunatic on a roof or radioing me at Channel 12. This is a military chopper."

Rhodes sat down next to Jon in the cockpit and whispered about the passengers warming up to him sooner or later.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:53 pm

Nat gave a warm smile to Pepper.
"So is there a reason you want to be a chiroprator?"

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Pepper frowned at Nicholas' mockery, she couldn't help it if his constant remarks were making her nervous! Her arms crossed over her chest as she leaned back and watched him walk to the cockpit. She only prayed that if they were lucky enough to pick up more people one of them would be a girl.

Pepper turned to Nat, hoping for a less aggressive conversation with him. "So, Nat, since you didn't pursue your dream of becoming a doctor, what did you do?" Small talk was nice.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!