Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm

OOC((I agree Tytress I actually was going to have John get shot but since Tallara did I won't copy. :) Also I think maybe we should split up into smaller groups actually tell me what you guys think.))

John: Suddenly there was a large bang on the barn door after the shooting had momentarily stopped. A few minutes later Zach came to the door with the body of the shooter. He looked pretty strong and had bright red hair of an Irish person. He also had very light skin and was wearing camo long sleeve shirt and pants along with matching gloves and boots. He was wearing a beanie which had fallen off in the dragging process. I told the others in the barn to watch him and I went outside to retrieve the woman only to find her body gone. The rope had been cut and was laying in the exact spot I left her. The shooter must've cut her loose before getting run over my Zach. I noticed footprints in the still muddy ground, which still hadn't completely dried. I saw mine the other group members and the shooters. I then noticed the pointed tips of the girls boots which went into the woods and followed a small dirt path until they got into a very thick area where the rain had barely dampened the ground. I had noticed as I followed her prints I had seen someone else's footprints right behind her but they didn't look neat like a humans. I managed to follow the trail a little longer as I saw some crushed flowers and mushrooms. The trail was lost completely when it strangely led right to the edge of a cliff-like small hill that fell into a river which flowed smoothly in between small jagged rocks and moss-covered boulders. I looked down for a body but I didn't want to fall off so I backed away. I then connected the dots and realized what had happened. A walker must've gotten after her and she was chased right off the side of the small hill. The walker's prints however didn't go off the cliff. I then turned around waiting to be attacked and then I was hit slamming to the ground. I was looking into the rotting face of an eyeless walker. I punched him in the nose which fell off onto the ground revealing parts of his skull. His lower jaw was gone making him unable to bite me but he still had claws. I pushed him off as he clawed in the air helplessly. I felt bad for a minute considering he couldn't see or even eat. I kicked him and he began to roll downhill towards the rapids. He grabbed my left leg as he rolled and pulled me to the ground. I began to slide on the dead leaves towards the drop. and at the last minute grabbed the base of a small birch tree. It was only a young one and it began to bend under our weight. I kicked until the walker finally fell to its sharp watery death and then grabbed onto the small trunk with both hands for my life. I used my muscles from swinging a bat every day to pull myself up. I then realized that by pulling myself the tree was bending more. I stopped pulling and just hung there over the fall which would've surely broken some of my bones. I cautiously let go with one hand and reached into my backpack and felt around for my radio. I finally felt it and pulled it out when suddenly I felt a weight fall off of my back. The backpack fell into the river washing downstream. All of my stuff was in there including Stan's small hat and Jane's picture. "Fuck!" I shouted. I put my other hand back around the tree and pressed the button on the walkie. "Zach? Patrick? Anybody? I need help. I'm stuck. Just follow the trail into the forest that is across from the barn. Please!" I then let go of the radio which only hindered my holding on and grasped onto the wood once more. I closed my eyes and held on tight as I could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanDaMan97x on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 pm

From my spot beside the truck, i could hear John calling out commands to move to the barn, I however, had another plan, it mostly involved getting to my trailer for some better firepower. When John called three, I watched them all go under the truck on their way to safety, all but one. That one person was knocked to the ground, presumably, the recipient of a gift from our friendly neighbourhood marksman. They seemed to be able to move, but I couldn't wait for them couldn't wait for them, or I risked getting shot myself. I made my way under the truck and over to my trailer, where a rack of rifles was waiting for me. Today's contestant: a Heckler and Koch 416 5.56 assault rifle with a Trijicon ACOG sight. While the gunman was planting his bullets, I watched for muzzle flashes and human figures. When Zach's Jeep flew past my trailer, I could only imagine what the hell he was thinking, driving head-on into gunfire. A minute later, the dirt seemed to be content with staying where it was, so I assumed Zach was successful. I grabbed my medic bag and ran out of the trailer to the barn to meet up with the others. "Check fire!" I shouted in to keep from getting myself shot. Following a blood trail, I located the person who had been hit: Tallara, sitting by herself, with a hand on her collar bone, still bleeding slightly. "You hit? Or did you manage that on your own?" My attempt at humour was poorly timed.....as usual.
-DDM

ROE: Do not fire, unless fired upon. When fired upon, give 'em hell!!

(\(\
( •.•)
o(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DanDaMan97x
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Patrick nodded when Zach suggested that they go on their own. It was actually something that he had been thinking. Worse things seemed to happen as the group got bigger. He guessed it was just that there were too many people to manage properly. After hearing footsteps, he turned around to see that Tallara was nodding as well. I don't think that means you, crazy. Then, she convinced him further if she should go with them or not by blowing up at Zach.

"You want to know something that could be safer? The giant, gaping hole that is now in the fence. Also, there's a lunatic in the group who already endangered our lives on the train." He felt proud after saying that, but then he remembered that she was crazy and he had seen her do a lot of damage. Quickly, he grabbed his things and headed outside. "I fear no man, but that...thing...it scares me." Upon remembering that and how much he felt it fit he laughed a little more than he should have. Then, he noticed some strange footprints going out into the woods. There were pointed ones, uneven looking ones, and normal looking ones. The uneven ones were from someone or something who wasn't walking quite right like one of them. He called out to the others about the strange prints. Curiosity got the better of him and he started to follow them. As he followed the footprints into the woods, it felt eerily similar to when he had followed Skylar's footprints. He hoped that it ended better than that had. Eventually he saw John hanging onto a tree near the edge of a drop-off. Beneath it was a river. Do rivers have a vendetta against us or something? Not knowing what to do, he stood there, frozen. If he tried to help pull the man in, it would have surely ended with them both falling into the river.

Towels0
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanDaMan97x on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

[{Nice Meet the Pyro reference}]

DanDaMan97x
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:24 pm

OOC: Haha thanks. It popped into my head for no reason at all and I decided to write it down.

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Finally I heard footsteps approaching and opened my eyes. I saw the face of Patrick looking down at me. He couldn't have pulled me up with out collapsing in himself since he was much younger. I thought of any way he could help. I looked around for anything useful. My arms were getting weak and I couldn't hold on much longer. I looked down at the fall which was about 20 feet. The water was too shallow to break my fall since I could see to the bottom. I looked for anything to grab onto or somewhere to go. I felt the soft dirt against my legs and then the hard rock on my feet. I figured I could make a small ledge and began to move the dirt with my knees dirtying my jeans up. The dirt fell below me making small splashes and dying the crystal clear water shades of brown and red from the rich soil. I figured it was good for growing things with all the colors and the softness. I actually had taken some gardening classes with Jane before everything happened. Focusing back on the situation I dug deep into the side of the hill making a small ledge I could stand on. I still needed to cling to the tree for balance but I didn't have to pull for my body weight. I felt the tree begin to bend back to its original position once I let go. "I made a ledge of sorts with the dirt and rock Patrick. I still need some help though. Go get Elijah quick before I lose my balance."

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Briefly after Dan's sarcasm (of which she blatantly ignored), Patrick continued to tread upon the emotional rope. "You want to know something that could be safer?" Patrick snapped, treading dangerously on Tallara's already pulled nerves. "The giant, gaping hole that is now in the fence. Also, there's a lunatic in the group who already endangered our lives on the train." Tallara bit back her lip. Although her facial features show now sign of anger, her sharp, grey eyes flashed as if they belonged to a starved panther whom just found its prey. For once in years, Tallara snapped.

"I fucking SAVED Luna and John from that runner, and you call that 'endangering our lives'?" She took in his small chuckle and cocky response to his own remark. Without hesitation Tallara stood up, releasing a bloody hand from her shoulder and pointed it at the boy. "You boy, need to swallow that damn pride of yours and live up to the fact that without me, Luna and John would have been dead... maybe even all of you if I hadn't warned you about that hoard. I was the reason your sorry ass got out of there..." Tallara clenched her teeth as the muscles in her shoulder tensed, bringing her hand back to cover the wound. Without another word, Tallara trudged up the stairs and sat upon a small stool by a work desk within one bedroom. Tallara was certainly not one for drama, however at Patrick's lack of understanding something in her pulled a tad too tightly. She threw off her bloodied jean jacket and balled it up before pressing it painfully against her shoulder. All she needed was a moment to cool down, stop the sizzling. Mentally she scolded herself for bursting like that, her father would disapprove of such behavior and thus she did so as well.
During her moments of solitary Tallara heard the slam of a door- the front door to be exact. She sat up from the seat and walked out of the room to find Patrick gone. Where did that kid go off to? What reason did he have to just wonder off? Curiously Tallara made her way down the stairs, ignoring any remarks from the others as she ran out the door to find Patrick all the way over by the forest border. He walked slowly and carefully, his eyes locked on the ground as if tracking something- the girl! Had the girl escaped? She'd assumed someone stayed back to watch her... was it Elijah? Those moments were a blur, and only caused Tallara to further scold her choices. With a curious conscience she moved jogged out to Patrick as he appeared to be looking over a ledge.

Once Tallara had arrived, her eyes widened at the sight of John clutching for dear life on a self-made ledge. "What did you do...?" She growled, either at John, Patrick, or both. Her hand still clutched the ball of her jacket against her shoulder.
"Patrick- get help." Although she still hadn't managed to forgive the kid for his shameful insult, she didn't hold a grudge like he did, let alone a false one. She'd never get John up with just the two of them, and Patrick would do faster at getting help than she would. "What have you gotten yourself into this time..." she thought
Cordelia: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.
Oz: We attack the Mayor with hummus.
Cordelia: I stand corrected.

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:24 pm

OOC: Uh, Patrick ran out of the house to avoid Tallara yelling at him since he saw that coming. So she was either screaming at him from inside the house or raving at him while chasing him on the way out. Either way I'm laughing imagining it.

Patrick spun around to get help and saw Tallara standing in front of him. Oh shit, she followed me into the woods where no one can hear me scream! Instead, she just growled "What did you do...?". He assumed it was towards him after he most likely made her mad. His face went pale and he waved his arms in front of himself to say "no". Did she think that he had somehow gotten John into that mess? Would that be her excuse to kill him? He just shuffled away from her before sprinting back and finding Elijah like John had said.

"Elijah! John is stuck over a river. It's kind of hard to fully explain. He told me to come and get you, but we should probably get everyone else, too."

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanDaMan97x on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 pm

When Tallara snapped at Patrick, I decided it was time to go get some rest. I dropped off my rifle and any extra equipment I was carrying in my trailer, leaving me with my Sig and two spare magazines. The house seemed nice enough, a few bedrooms and a couple of main rooms. I was used to sleeping in my backseat at this point, and didn't want to get too attached to the luxuries I won't have for long. With that in mind, I claimed the couch as my sleeping quarters. A few minutes later, Elijah was leaving, something about John and a river, I tried to just ignore it and get some rest. My sleep cycle as of late was rather non-existent, so any chance at rest was a welcome one.
[{Until further notice I'm asleep x_x}]

DanDaMan97x
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:33 pm

((...Oh, sorry you didn't specify. No, she didn't scream at the air xD Maybe it was all just in her head. Hehe, I find it so amusing that Patrick thinks Tallara is going to kill him. It makes sense... she can be pretty scary (and crazy). But she's always rational- but Patrick doesn't know that :P.))

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm

John: Tallara arrived and seemed pretty angry at someone but thankfully she got Patrick to retrieve Elijah who got there fairly quick. He looked down at me and said nothing. He just shook his head at all three of us. "What? Are you going to help me?" I asked nervously as I faltered on the small ledge I had managed to make. He just stood there looking down at me and then walked away ignoring the situation. "Wait! Help me please! What did I do? Come back!" I shouted knowing I wasn't going to be able to make it on this ledge much longer. He walked away and shouted back to us, "I don't like helping killers."

Elijah: Patrick had gotten me frantically telling me that John was hanging over a river and he needed me to pull him up before he fell to his death. As we walked out to the forest I looked at several sets of prints that had previously been imbedded in the soil that was wet earlier. There were some pointed boots looked like women's shoes. Some strange smeared tracks that seemed to be walker tracks and the sneakers which must've been John. I finally saw the tracks leading off the cliff and connected the dots that John had left that girl to die with the walker while he hid in the barn with his buddies. They were no better than him since they did nothing to stop it. I then made the decision that I wasn't going to help anyone who killed a helpless woman even if she did harm us. I walked away disappointed with John and myself for thinking I could trust these people. They were probably all the same. I ordered Sean to follow me out but he stayed put. He wouldn't move and when I told him to follow he ran into the thick green patches of vines and leaves. I followed him deeper and deeper until I lost him completely. I looked around continuously for him to no avail. I searched knocking through all of the vines until I found his limp body laying on the ground. He looked up at me and whimpered. He had to pin size holes in his neck and whimpered. I knelt down and picked him up in my lap stroking him. His breathing was labored and I new what happened. Snake got him obviously probably a water moccasin or rattler. I began to cry over his body praying for him. I felt his body go entirely limp as the life just seemed to be lifted out of his shell. I cried over him and eventually picked him up carrying him to the river. I had been with this dog since I was 30. He was about 15 now and it broke my heart to see him this way. I didn't ever think of him dying it just never occurred to me that he could die since he was my best friend these days. The only one I could trust. I dropped his body into the river which fell into a deep valley via a waterfall. His black dot of a body washed down stream and fell through the falls. I fell to my knees sobbing over him and realizing m family probably was dead lie everyone else. I thought about how they were most likely dead and I was wasting my time. I was about to jump down into the rushing river when I suddenly felt a sharp pinch in my back. I looked back to see a coiled eastern diamond back rattle snake who had just stricken me in the back with his deadly venom. I knew the venom would kill me in a matter of minutes despite my size. It slithered away after it had finished god's job. After a couple of minutes of soaking in reality I felt the effects of the poison kick in and I fell backwards. Was this because of John? I felt like I should've helped him now. I forgave him remembering god's words. It was too late now. Now we would both die. I felt my heart begin to flutter and then I felt out of breath. I gasped for air struggling to stay alive. I slipped in and out of light trying to get to my feet. I needed to find my family. What if they were alive? I would never know now. Unless they were dead in heaven, but I doubted I would make it to the holy land after forsaking my friend John like I did. I managed to get to my feet in a cold sweat and slipped on the dry leaves falling into the river. I landed head first on a large boulder that had been consumed by moss. The fall killed me after all not even the poison. My body washing away down stream forgotten forever as it fell into the valley consumed by white water and foam.

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake H. on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

((I'm going to give a shot at third person to help with confusion of characters, also I'm going to have Jake lose a slight grasp of his sanity in my next post in like an hour))

Jake H.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 pm

((i'll probably keep 1st persona for now. Maybe when i have like 2 or 3 characters I'll switch to third person))
"They mean nothing. They're innocent. There's no gain, so why would I do it? What possible reason could I have for killing so many?"
-Sylar

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake H. on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm

((Woah! poor Elijah, never got to know if his family lived or died, He will be missed.='( ))

Jake H.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 pm

David: I had heard all the commotion and eveyrthing happened so fast, in the barn there was shots coming through, random shit. I didn't even know what even happened. The next thing I knew, there was a big guy who said to John, "Sorry, but I don't help killers." I saw John grabbing onto a ledge. He looked scared and I knew he was going to die soon without anyone's help. I could pull weight so I could probably help him. I wasn't as strong as the black man. It was nice though to have some minorities around, although I wondered why he thought John was a killer. Right now that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was saving John. Now. "John? Shit man." I said as I tried to "Let's get you down from here." I said, reaching for him. "Don't worry bud, I'm sure that man will forgive you sometime."

(Sorry, had to rush this post. I was a little confused with the earlier posts, and I'm kind of tired.)

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Name: Ryan Smith (Most unique last name right?)
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 220 lbs. (The weight isn't fat, it's muscle just fyi)
Appearance: Tan skinned, black T-Shirt, black hoodie, blue jeans, five O' clock Shadow
Supplies: BackPack filled with Canned food, a couple water bottles, Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm with 4 mags, 3 filled, one filled with 4 out of 17 rounds. He also has a hatchet for a melee weapon
Bio: (Pre-Apocalypse Bio will be revealed later) Ryan had stumbled around Durango. He had been surviving for a while on his own now, when he saw a group at a farm (Daniel's farm) He is now near the farm.
((For now, I'm not making a post for him, but I may tomorrow)

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:38 pm

((Okee, so I'm finally going to put this out here: This Roleplay is getting too full by merely letting people in, and I personally find that there needs to be a slight rule-change. I hope I don't sound bossy, its just that the original rules aren't too well-though out. Most of the rules will stay though, of course. My suggestions are simple, really:

"9. (another thing i just though of) If bitten or scratched by a zombie, you become one after 24 hours. Feel free to kill off your character at any time, or mix things up, BECOME a zombie, and chase after us as a smart(er) zombie! Just don't piss me off. Also if a zombie bleeds or salivates into an open wound, YOU DIE. No zombie-ness. You just FUCKING DIE. That's probably the quickest way to kill yourself off without seeming like a pessimistic bastard."

These just make no sense... has anyone else thought of it? Like... the bite turns you but their saliva doesn't- that's unrealistic even by zombie standards xD

Rule Change:
1) If the dead's saliva enters the living body in any way (Bite, eyes, consumption etc.), the victim will catch the Fever and will die in 24, their corpse reanimating from the disease between 1-8 hours after death.
If the blood (or "muck" as some call the dead's) is to enter the body in any way, the character under goes a fever lasting up to 74 hours. Once dead, the victim does -not- reanimate.

2) Within submitting a character's bio, you must have an explanation for all of your character's items. Be it looted, stolen, found, etc. Your character is welcome to develop and claim new inventory. Have a logical amount of supplies, your character cannot carry all the things in the world.

3) There is not only one type of zombie (as we've experienced through roleplay :) )
Roamers "Walkers"- The typical undead, they've been reanimated for a while and thus their body and muscle has begun to deteriorate, making them slow and weak (and possibly blind). They typically hoard with the Runners.
"Runners"- As the name suggests, these dead are quicker than the walkers, perhaps capable of catching a tired man in a chase.
"Sprinter"- The freshest of the dead. If not for the pale/grey, calloused skin and yellowed eyes they would appear much like the living (excluding their distinguishable walk). As the dead have nothing stopping them from running, these are the far most strongest and fastest, however are fairly uncommon.

((My ideas. :) Now, its completely up to you guys, but what do you think about making the RP "closed" for now? People may still join, but they must submit their bios before Roleplaying, as we need to accept them. Anyway, up to you guys! :D))

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 pm

((And who made you the freaking boss? Lol JK, they are good ideas, I agree with you. Is it ok if i explain how I looted my stuff IC? because I already made my bio.))

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 pm

((Of course ^^ This is for future characters and shtuff like that. :P))

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

OOC: I like the ideas. The only one I have a slight problem with is that runners and sprinters seem close enough to each other that they could be one thing. I like the idea of making it so that you have to submit, but how would we set that up and if we could, who would be the one to accept/deny them? Yurface, John was deep in the woods so you would need an explanation to get there. Again, I still love everyone here in the weird way and I don't want to sound mean.

Towels0
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!