Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake H. on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 pm

((Good rules, I also nod in agreement.))
As the firefight came to an end, Jake lost himself in his thoughts. Every single time he joined a group, everything seemed to fall apart so quickly. He felt as if he was a bad luck. Jake found himself thinking back to how his family all died. His father was always the one that stuck out to him. His mom was bitten and Jake's dad just opted out in front of everyone. Jake's dad grabbed his .38, placed 3 rounds in the cylinder and spun it. He then placed to his head and then... Jake began to tear up as he broke away from his thoughts.

He looked up to see most people have left the barn. Jake dragged himself to a corner of the barn and began to think about the last couple of weeks. The last group he was in felt like a place he could start over, even though he knew them for a short time. David, Seth, Yusaku, Sun, and Jones all had either were presumed dead or dead without a doubt. Even if David turned out to be okay, it still changed little in Jake's mind. He,like most people, lost his friends and family and had nothing left to fight for except of fear of death. Jake looked down at his Dad's .38 gripped in his hands and without a thought emptied the gun and placed three rounds in the cylinder. Jake then spun the cylinder and place the cold tip of the gun under his chin. He began to get shaky hands itching closer to the trigger. CLICK! A breath of relief was let out. Jake mumbled,"I guess there is still a reason for me to live." He looked out the barn door losing himself in deep thought once again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jake H.
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanDaMan97x on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 pm

[{It looks like I chose the right time to sleep...}]
-DDM

ROE: Do not fire, unless fired upon. When fired upon, give 'em hell!!

(\(\
( •.•)
o(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DanDaMan97x
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:43 pm

((I was thinking the same thing, actually :) Thank you for the input! And as for the whole submitting... maybe we could make a RolePlay World? We don't have to do it now, we still need to wait for a few people to get back. Or, we could continue as we are but it might cause a few issues *shrug*))
Cordelia: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.
Oz: We attack the Mayor with hummus.
Cordelia: I stand corrected.

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 pm

((Nice ideas Tallara I agree about closing because there is getting to be too many people BUT one thing is that I think people that joined and were inactive should be allowed to come back if their character didn't die, Also Towels I did radio to everyone so David could've heard on his radio if that's ok.)) Tallara looked down at me as if to ask what happened to me this time. "Well I followed the girls tracks out here until they went of this cliff. The walker that chased her however didn't and it was too late before it tackled me. It was lacking eyes and a lower jaw though so it was pretty weak. I kicked off the edge but it grabbed me and pulled me down. Thankfully this birch here saved me." I stopped explaining when David arrived who would hopefully be able to pull me up. He took my hand in combination with Tallara and Patrick and I managed to get back up. It felt nice to stand on level hard ground again. Something was wrong though. I tried to stand, and for a while I did, but I fell to my left knee. "My left leg must've gotten dislocated in some place when the walker was hanging from my leg." I said to the three. "Anyone know where Elijah went? I want to talk to him and explain myself." ((Keep in mind he isn't dead yet as John ask. He just left to find Sean.)) Patrick gestured to the right in the forest where some bushes were pushed down. I began to follow his trail with the others following but I told them I wanted to do it alone. I finally came an area where the tracks stopped and there was a large area pushed down and out in the mud as if something had been rolling around. I saw his wrench sitting on the ground near the ledge and realized what had happened. I turned away rubbing the tears from my eyes. I had only knew him for a day or so but he was a great person. He would've went to battle for anyone of us. Knowing that he was religious I also liked to think that he was in a place of eternal happiness with little Stan and maybe his family. That's when I realized what I was going to do. I was going to go to that amusement park and find his family, dead or alive. That minute I set that as my way of fulfilling his dream. I headed back to where the others were who were still there talking. "He's gone." I said looking at the ground a single tear coming to my eye. I wiped it away and walked out of the thick woods. I headed to the house to tell everyone else about Elijah. I entered the house silently and looked at Zach and Kira. "Elijah didn't make it. There was a cliff and then a river with some boulders. I guess he fell. There was no body and no dog." I walked upstairs disappointed he was gone but tried to forget about it like Stan and soon to be Oswin. I slowly opened the door to a room where Luna sat on the bed looking at some medical supplies. I sat down next to her and said, "Elijah's gone." She looked up immediately and asked how. "There was a small cliff with a river and some boulders at the bottom. I followed his trail where he had gone to look for Sean his dog. I got there to see no dog or body just his big wrench sitting in the dirt. There were a couple footprints that led right over the edge." I rubbed my knee which was aching and pulled it up to my chest. "Hey I got into a scuffle with a walker and messed up my knee. It must be dislocated or something. Maybe you could help." Luna took a look at it and I noticed it was slightly bruised. She put some icy hot on it and then a wrapped it tight which helped the pain considerably. "Thanks it feels a lot better. I lost my backpack in the scuffle with all of my supplies. My water is gone so I can't get you anything to drink. Sorry. Well I guess this can be our room for the night but I am not going to be sleeping unless that gate is fixed so I'll be back in a while. I walked down stairs and asked Zach for some help repairing the gate. At least temporarily.

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 am

((John using the radio was the only reaso I was able to post))
"They mean nothing. They're innocent. There's no gain, so why would I do it? What possible reason could I have for killing so many?"
-Sylar

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

OOC: Oh. I just said that because you didn't mention anything about the radio.

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yurface66 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 am

((Makes sense. It's ok))

yurface66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:51 pm

((If you are too lazy to read about Tallara dressing and cleaning her wound, you may skip to the next section *cough*lazy-ass*cough*. You might learn some things though.
Also guys, she was injured in the front, not in the shoulder blade. Its pretty much near her armpit, if you were confused.))

They eventually made their way into the farm house, John taking the unclaimed liberty of explaining the previous situation. Tallara slipped her balled jacket into her left hand, using the right to snatch her dirtied backpack. The looks given to John about Elijah varied- many lacked much emotion while others faces reeked of pain. Tallara's grey eyes closed themselves as she seated herself by her previous station by the wall, her pink lips limply parted to give exit to breath. She released her pack to the floor and approached Luna, kindly taking back her advanced first-aid kit she'd given to her at the motel and made her way up the stairs, entering a bedroom. She slipped off her tank-top and examined her wound, taking note that the bleeding slowed. She used her good arm to open the kit, removing a roll of gauze, medical tape, alcohol prep pads, and scissors. Although moving her shoulder was painful, she used both hands to cut four two-inch pieces and unwrapped two alcohol pads. She wiped her hands to prevent the spread of infection before painfully cleaning the blood and the entrance wound. There was no exit wound, which she noted could both be harmful and a relief.
She then took a gauze roll, cutting two good sized squares, taping those nicely onto her wound before taking the the roll and wrapping it around her shoulder for extra security.

((Next part if you skipped you lazy ass :P))
After slipping back on her shirt, Tallara eyed the dark, crimson stain on her shirt, the hole soaked with her own blood. Fairly disgusted by the lack of hygiene, she threw it off and slipped her jean jacket over her bare skin and buttoned it up. Scratchy, but nothing she wouldn't get used to. The inside of the jacket she'd used to clot her blood wasn't too large or sticky, far better than her filthy black tank-top that she shoved back into her backpack.
She made her way down the stairs, the back pack and first aid kit under her right arm. "Where's John?" She asked curiously, kindly answered to by Sarah whom sat at the table while stroking Rhett.
"He went downstairs after Luna put some ice on his leg... something about the broken gate?" Tallara dropped her bag by the door but held onto the kit, curious as how he'd gotten down the stairs with his dislocated leg. "Did anyone help him?" She questioned, just answered by a few shaken heads. With a quick pace she walked down the stairs, holding her upper arm in place to avoid any further harm to her shoulder. Examining the room, she found that he indeed -did- make it down the stairs, and was speaking with Zach about repairing the fence.
"Hey John," She called at him, nodding down to his leg. "Your not going out there until that leg is fixed." She smiled, sitting herself on the lowest step of the stair-case. "Com 'ere, we need to pop that sucker back into place."

((You never mentioned his leg being popped back into place, only that Luna put some ice on it. Also, because there isn't much to reply to in this post, you can have a small post- I'll reply right after it so John can get onto that fence.))

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cumin Juice on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Is that it? Daniel thought, watching the new survivors casually disperse after the violence had been swiftly but rather roughly dealt with. He left the barn after passing another man wandering in to seek solitude, and walked the courtyard slowly back to the house. They've certainly taken to the 'make yourselves at home' idea.
The train of thought was brought to halt as Chase's familiar face came into view. And with that, he was promptly reminded of her attempt to tell him of something before the encounter had began. He approached slowly and with leisure, lowering the grip of his weapon to one hand. With the initiation of eye contact, he tilted his head away from the sun to ease his already squinting eye of its blinding light. "I could use a cigarette right now," He nonchalantly began, taking a relaxed stance beside her to watch the new community of survivors tend to their own business before abruptly asking, "What were you gonna tell earlier? You came out of the house like a bolt of lightning, and you did seem pretty... riled."

Another matter Daniel wished to discuss with Chase was what her initial impression of the new survivors were - he had noticed their blithe spirits was shared between each of them to some bizarre degree - they roamed the land surrounding the farm and the settlement itself contently as if they were explorative children, uninterested with the notion of further acquainting themselves with their host. Nonetheless, he felt that he'd only jump to a critical point of view on these people after possibly finding that he shared his own perspective.

Cumin Juice
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:11 pm

"I could use a cigarette right now," Daniel spoke after making his way beside Chassie, whom just seated herself beside the gravel road. "What were you gonna tell earlier? You came out of the house like a bolt of lightning, and you did seem pretty... riled." Her hands unconsciously fiddled with the tattered laces of her brown combat boots, her troubled gaze eying the distant fields of pale green grass. It was moments before she replied, her gaze turning up to Daniel.
"Everyone is gone." She muttered. As if she suspected herself unheard, she further specified. "Soren, the Bikeboy, Alex, they packed their stuff and just... left. Nothing from your cupboards are missing, so they didn't manipulate your hospitality." She removed her blue eyes from Daniel, gazing back toward the distant mountains and fields. Her brow was creased and her mature face speculating the situation. What if these people did the same? They seemed kind enough, much like Alex and Soren. But they overpowered Daniel and herself- what if they took over the barn? She carefully speculated the situation- the crazed woman who ran the truck into the fence and the rifle man who'd been downed by one of their vehicles.
I've spent too much time alone... I'm too paranoid. Chase thought. The group was kind and joyous, although is that what happens when your in a large group? Do you just stop caring about what the world has become, and merely live you short bound life to the better?

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake H. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 am

((OOC: what time roughly is it in the RP?))

Jake stepped outside the barn being the last to exit it. He examined his body to check if in shock he got shot and didn't notice it. He took off his black hoodie and looked down at his green shirt with dried blood on the right shoulder of his shirt. Other than his earlier gunshot to his shoulder, that was already patched up by Luna, he was fine and after inspecting himself, he put his hoodie back on.
He then looked at all the corpses around the area of the gate. The smell of the dead always turned his stomach, he would never get used to it. Jake went into his pocket and looked at the lighter he acquired from his old safe house. He sighed and then took a deep breath, "Only one way to get rid of the smell." Jake went up to his first corpse and gave it a few kicks to make sure it was dead for good, then dragged to the side of the road. "This seems like a good place to start the pile." Jake continued this process trying to tough out the smell and avoid getting any of their bodily fluids on him.

Jake H.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanDaMan97x on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 am

[{I think it's like midday? Also if we want go off of real time weather, it's thunderstorms in Durango today.}]
I had probably slept a full 24 hours when I finally woke up, the house seemed empty, but I couldn't tell for sure. My mind was still running in neutral, so to kick it into drive, I rolled off the couch, landing on my face. "Ugghhhh" was the word coming out of my mouth while I tried to restore the power to my limbs. They all came back gradually, first my legs and feet, then my arms and hands. I worked my way to the door, and then outside, my plan was to get to my truck and do some weapon maintenance, and then check on the status of my supplies. The absolute variety of weapons could make it hard to remember the stripping techniques, but after some practice they became rather easy. Almost all pistols were designed off a three piece design: magazine, slide and receiver. More unique designs like the P90 however, were much more complex, with its main action being released by a button that sits under the magazine. Most of my weapons are fairly clean, because I clean them whenever I get the chance. As Jonah-san(tv character) said to his own weapon: "If you jam, I die." In all, my Sig Sauer could use a quick wipe, but that could wait, I really wanted to check on the supplies in the back seat and trailer. Most of those supplies were dried food and water, things that wouldn't go bad if you kept the packaging sealed. There wasn't much else to do at this point.

DanDaMan97x
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 pm

I walked over to Tallara nervous about the pain. I walked over barely even limping on my left leg more of a hop. I finally sat down on the stairs and said, "Whenever you're ready I guess?" I looked away and closed my eyes tightly bracing myself for the pain.

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Tallara removed herself from the stair, re-seating herself at John's front. It'd be generous of her to give Luna a break, seeing that the group has undergone much injuries in the past day... not to mention the unexpected death of Skylar.
She carefully straightened his leg, feeling at a fragile bruise at the base of his knee after rolling up his pants. With much care, she placed her fingers on all sides before popping the dislocation back into socket, tensing at the much anticipated pain the John suffered. She stood up, examining John's behavior after pulling the pant leg down over the knee . "You take it easy on that leg, maybe you can find a stable stick outside to use as a cane while your out by the fence."

((Short, but that's all I got.))

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:15 pm

As Tallara pushed on my leg I cringed in pain as I heard a audible pop and then there was pain. Lots and lots of pain. I went to test my leg and it collapsed right under me. Obviously it was still weak and I guess I just wasn't thinking or something. I collapsed onto the floor and the next few seconds were a blur. I just remember being on the floor holding my leg and then someone helped me up again and I was sitting on a small coffee table in the living room. I held onto my aching keeping as much pressure as possible on it. It finally stopped aching and I decided to stand up again this time not putting all my weight on it at first. This worked better because I managed to walk around the living room a couple times before having to sit. Once I was sure I was ok I asked everyone, "So...What are we going to do about our fence problem?" Looking from Zach and then to Tallara.

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dude on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Ooc: I'm having some Nasty computer issues right now. I may not get to post for a few days. I'll see If I can do it from My phone though.
The Dude Abides.

Dude
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake H. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 pm

((Keep in mind, Jake doesn't know about Elijah yet as well how John got hurt.))
After Jake dragged about ten corpses into a pile, his shoulder started to act up. He decided to take a break and went to go inside the house for first time to see what everyone else was doing. When he got in the first thing he heard was a loud pop. Jake then saw John in quite a bit of pain. He wasn't sure what he missed. John seemed to dislocated something in his leg and Tallara popped it back in place. John tried to take a step and collapsed, holding his leg. I rushed over and helped him up onto the coffee table and sat him down, saying "Take it easy, buddy." John then walked around the living room and sat back down. "So...What are we going to do about our fence problem?" Jake quickly suggested,"We should first get rid of the bodies around the fence." Jake then took a quick breath and looked down at John's leg,"Also, what happened to your leg?"

Jake H.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

John came back and told everyone that Elijah had died. Death was becoming a more and more common thing, so Patrick didn't feel quite as shocked as with the other deaths. He still half-expected the giant to come back through the door, though. It just wasn't sinking in anymore. Apparently the others also weren't as fazed by the death because they continued just about business as usual. The adults were talking about what to do with the fence and it was clear that no one would be asking for his opinion. Since the only other person his close to his age was definitely in no mood to talk, he decided to look around outside. Before he headed out, he scratched his forehead with his middle finger while looking directly at Tallara, hoping she would get the message. It was a little childish, but he was bored and decided to push his luck for fun. Besides, he felt in the right. The crazy lady decided to go killing undead instead of helping to get their getaway vehicle moving. The way she wanted to kill seemed sociopathic to boot. He walked down the road they had come on to get to the farm since it would be clear after they attracted all of the threats that were there.

OOC: Sorry if all of the thinking in the posts is boring. It's just that there aren't a lot of actions I can do so I cram the posts full of thoughts.

Towels0
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedarkknight_13 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:54 pm

As I sat back down on the stairs I looked at Jake thinking about how we could fix the fence for the night which was beginning to creep on. "Lets go take a look at what work we got cut out for us and then we can decide for sure." I said to Jake. I got up still limping and went out the door Jake following behind me. I looked at the pile of bodies that was already piled and told Jake that if his shoulder hurt I could take the bodies. I had said this after I had already dragged about half of the remaining bodies so I guess we both figured I'd finish. I had taken a large pole from a broken scythe like weapon and used it as a cane. The bodies were in a pile and I began to syphon some gas from the large barrels in the truck putting it into the large pile. Once it was pretty much soaked in gasoline. We lit the pile and it began to burn which smelled like shit. I told Jake, "For the night why don't we just block the gate with the cargo truck. Its tall enough so that it would take about 50 walkers to even start to get over the cab. In the morning we can move it and make a more permanent fix. Plus I don't think that many walkers would come after we took out this recent horde. So what you think?" I looked up at the sky which was getting a more dark orange red every second as the sun slowly sunk below the horizon. There was still enough light out to see that there was an approaching storm system. Jake was seeing it too and I asked, "Well we better get to work on blocking that fence before it rains and gets too dark."

thedarkknight_13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm

((OOC: I'm back my lovely little bunnies, but holy fucking shit that was a lot to read. So all of you who are gone for a while and just want someone to tell you what's going on, get over it. :D But Tyt that sounded like a great idea. How about I create a roleplay and we can continue the story from there so that we can control the character intake and what not. And anyways you'll get notifications every time someone responds so that'll be good too. Here let me make it and then I'll post my character's responces. The creator can't get mad if we go off on our own and make our own rules. So Tytress I want you to make a set of rules I can add to it. :3 You seem to be good at that. Anywhoooo ;D Brb.))
Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!