Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

About a girl (ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

About a girl (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am

Ever walk around the mall, amusement park, or even school and see the perfect couple? You know the ones who are just so into eachother and the're so happy all the time? Well they may not have started out that way, in fact they may have regretted their decision at first, I know I did. What matters now is that I'm happy...at least I think I am...

A couple, everyone thought they were perfect for eachother and so did they. They did everything together and were always happy. The girl had helped the boy out in his greatest time of need and in return he gave her his forever love. They each had a best friend the girls best friend was another girl and they guy's was a guy. They were the best friends you see on tv, the ones who help you out of tough situations, the ones who will sit with you in your hardest times, the ones who will cry with you when they think they should. Together the four were inseperable...at least they used to be. One fateful night at a party the worst possible thing happened. Everyone was a little intoxicated and stupid and in the exitement, the boyfriend left the girl for someone else. Not just anyone, but her best friend! The new couple left the party as soon as the old girlfriend was dumped. After finding out what happened the boys best friend offered to try to help her through it. After talking they some how became a couple as well. The whole incident took but one night... Now everyone hates eachother, the girl hates her best friend for stealing her boyfriend and the boy hates his best friend for leaving the girl so suddenly. The new couple hate their old friends for hating them. All the friendship the ever had was gone. After about a month friends started missing each other and just hoped the other would give in and be friends again. But with everyone so stong willed, would anything ever be the same?

Cast

The girl- Star; Me
The boy- Chase; Twilight Sunder
The girl's best friend- Nicole Rhodes; fantasygirl11
The boy's best friend- Kevin Charles; katastrophy

Name:
Personality:
Looks:

Name: Star (real name unknown)
Personality: Star is a very sweet girl. She is also very affectionate and loves hugging and cuddling with a few of her friends, particularly her boyfriend. She likes to show how much she loves her boyfriend and loves to kiss him...frequently. She is very fun loving and can be hyper when shes in a good mood. When she's sad she can be depressed for days and the tiniest things can make her cry. Star cares about a lot of people, but can also be very mean often ignoring people she really doesn't like. She really doesn't like to fight...in fact she hates fighting and trys to aviod it at all costs but of course some fights are un-avoidable. She can't stand extreme cold often having to use other peoples body heat to warm up. Star also loves music, mostly pop and alternative and a few rock songs but usually only listens to music when shes sad or angry but she'll occasionally listen to it when shes happy too. She also loves to swim and ice-skate, she has a pool in her back yard so she swims a lot but unfortunately she has to dirve to get to and ice-skateing rink.
Looks: >>>>>>
Last edited by Game Slave_2 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
You can't sleep with me...........because

I'm
Not

Tired!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: About a girl (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am

can you save me the girl spot please I will post my sheet soon or tomorrow!! and I mean the girls best friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 am

Kay, its reserved ^_^

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am

Name: Nicole Rhodes
Personality: Nicole is fun and loving. She loves to tease and joke but she all so know's when to be serious as well. She does love her party's though. She is willing to help out a friend at anytime.
Looks: Image
(just so you know her hair is blonde and brown and her eyes are brown!!)

(( im willing to change anything ))

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Re: About a girl (ooc, 2 spots open!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 am

Nope its good

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katastrophy on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 am

Name: Kevin Charles
Personality:
He's sweet, caring and friendly. He's a hopeless romantic and is really affectionate to the people he cares about. He's basically the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for, the only problem is that he's too much of a push-over. He doesn't know how to retaliate and is generally someone who thinks he get's what he get's because he deserved it, or to some extent something like that. He is however stubborn when he's already made a choice; he'll make sure to finish everything he started, maybe that's why he's still sticking with his cheating girl friend. He's dependable and kind, ready to help a friend in need. He's not snarky or sarcastic , but he's witty.

Role: Best guy friend :]
"Green eyes, blue skies, natural disasters when she cries; Green eyes, there mine, it's only a matter time." - Cute is What We Aim For

katastrophy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 am

Yay, accepted! We only need one more to start now.

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: Chase (Girls nickname for him is Chaser)
Personality:
Chaser is an all around great guy, sweet, funny, and confident. He plays sports for their High school but is by no means a jock. A loner until he met Star she changed him slowly over the years into the guy he is. Now with how things have gone awry he has slipped back into his punk roots, hanging out with Nicole but seeming a little detached at times. His negatives are his anger and stubborn attitude, he doesn't know when to back down and it causes more problems than it fixes. He tries to realize when he is falling into the bad habit but that rarely succeeds. He is a very good writer in poetry and prefers just one on one conversations over partying all night, not to say he can't have a good time.

Looks:

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:41 am

Yay ^_^ kay the ic is up and it takes place the day before the party. about-girl-t38298.html

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!