Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Absolute Hell

Absolute Hell

a part of “Absolute Hell”, a fictional universe by Simple_Imperfections.

Nothing but drama filled classrooms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absolute Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Absolute Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Absolute Hell

Feel free to ask questions. I don't bite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Re: Absolute Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Hahaha, I'm loving this roleplay. May I reserve The Slut w/ faceclaim Barbara Palvin {#cfaed1} and the The Player w/ {#A36359} faceclaim Francisco Lachowski please?

Note- I might change the color hex once I start the cs.

Barbara Palvin

Francisco Lachowski
Last edited by cc.jones on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:40 pm

I need to be a part of this. Just cause... It's in my box? I dunno. xD I don't know exactly what to apply for yet either, maybe the Rebel and the Nerd?... Yeah, that sounds about right.

Rebel is: #520a0a

Nerd is: #9b7db8

Not sure about FCs just yet. I will edit this once I find some, but for now, I have school to get to. BYE.

EDIT: Well... looks like she beat me to it. I'\ll find another role later, I gtg to school. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:43 pm

@cc.jones
Both the Rebel and Slut are yours.

@The_Calenator
Rebel is taken! Sorry. But I can give you the nerd. And if you want a different male charrie let me know.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Simple_Imperfections wrote:@cc.jones
Both the Rebel and Slut are yours.

@The_Calenator
Rebel is taken! Sorry. But I can give you the nerd. And if you want a different male charrie let me know.

No, No, No. I decided that I wanted The Player instead. @The-Calenator can have The Rebel. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Alrighty then.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm

I'd like to reserve the new boy, but change the FC to Marlon Texeira

My Hex code will be: #BF8000

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:17 pm

@Desparadina
Reserved!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

I might reserve a third role; however, it all depends how far I've gotten with my current character(s). :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey, Simple! What's up? c:
I'd be really down for joining, so if you could keep me in mind as a tentative interest for the New Girl and the Hipster, that'd be pretty chill.
But it all really depends on how school goes down for the rest of this week, because I know for a fact that I'm crazy busy the rest of this week, and the next week is still kinda iffy, so I wouldn't wanna hold you up. Chem keeps kicking me while I'm down :c
(Also I can't do the thingies bc I'm on my phone, whoops)
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:14 pm

@Dumisa
Only two characters per person for right now. Maybe later one I can let you take up a third character.

@JacksColdSweat
I will keep you in mind, but if someone comes to reserve them I have to give them away. And I understand how you feel with chem. It practically destroyed me.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Oooh, man, tell me about it. I'm convinced that chem was put on earth for the sole purpose of torturing high school students.
But, eehhh, screw it, who needs chem anyways. I'll put an official reserve in. Now, I know for sure that I'll probably get nothing done tomorrow since I have to last-minute finish an English project lol, but I should be able to get some WIPs in by Wednesday. Sooo that being said, I'll take The Hipster, face claim undecided as I'm debating between Nico Tortorella or Luke Mitchell (but feel free to nudge in one direction :') ), but a hex code of #5f7d99.
And The New Girl with a face claim of Seychelle Gabriel,
and a hex code of #be9b7b.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Wait, Jackolantern is joining too? Yasssss. Ahaha, dude I have a Hoigh School Exit Examine tomorrow, and I'm over here making cs's, like dafuq? xD I actually need a decent score though.

ANYWAYS, If I were you I'd definitely choose Nico Tortorella not just because he's hott, eh, well that's the only reason. Excuse my teenage girl hormones. xD

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 pm

@Kami: Yes. #REBEL. xD

His FC is gonna be Ash Stymest:

The Nerd's is gonna beeeeeee.... Emma Roberts! -coughcough- I mean... Chloe Grace Moretz. Yeah. That's what I said.

YOU KNOW WHAT?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW, ANYMORE. xD
Last edited by The-Calenator on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Could I reserve the new girl with FC: Shailene Woodley

And hex code; #8000ff please

aw jokes, sorry. Didn't see the new girl already reserved.
In that case co-captain
FC; Aly Michalka
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am

I think if its okay with you I am going to take Queen Bee. I normally don't go for the mean and umm (don't meant to say this in a bad way) *bithcy* but I think I can make it work. If its alright can I change it to the face claim of Leighten meester

And then her hex code be #FF00FF (if thats pink LOL)

And then since I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME!
I will take the geek. I have always thought of myself as a geek.

And his hex code is Blue if I am getting this right since it is like really early here.
#0000ff
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nathanman4213 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:03 am

hi i would like to be the Quarterback

FC Paul Wesley

#FF0000

Thanks Simple,

nathanman4213
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 am

@Everyone who reserved an open spot. You are reserved. I will make the changes when I get to a computer.

@Caleb Such a special child you are. You dont have to reserve the nerd if you don't want.

@Jack That how I felt about Chem. And I def have you reserved.

@EVERYONE! vary in years. I do expect some juniors and sophomores. Not much of the freshies. SInce no one likes freshman lol.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi,

Can I have the Wide Receiver?

I would use #18D81E and would like to use Robbie Amell

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:42 pm

@Tusho Ka
Of course!

For like the first time in forever. All the guys were taken before the females. So I need more girls. I don't want to go against my own rule and take another girl but I can since almost everyone has two roles. But just let me know if that is like controversial.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!