Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm

foxtons coms rings again this time its sergeant alexander in the lead hummer"yes? what is it?" "i think i just saw a kid running for his life permission to search and rescue?"foxton quickly reviewed the situation, "granted as soon as you rescue what ever you saw rendevoux at the objective over?" foxton got no response but he saw the lead hummer race away in the direction of the civilian, the hummer was driving by the side of the civilian "oi kid get on!" alexander shouted as he opened the rear door of the hummer the 60 cal still blazing away at the infected civilians.
Zdrastvooyte Meenya zavoot sittingboob Ya nee paneemayoo engleeskee :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: preacher jonson

Condoms & colouring books WANTS YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

what the hell , kane saw a hord running towards the building , kane orders the men to use the grenades at the oncoming horde , he takes his aim at one the leading undead and switchs his rifle to burst mode and shots at the horde .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Adi could here the gun fire coming closer and closer. "Every one call down were ok" She looked out the window to see a squad in a Humvee shooting at the undead. She raced down the stairs and crawled through a window to the group. She pulled out her civilian M-16 (ar-15) and began to shoot at the monsters along side the solders, as she shot she moved over to the NCO to discuss the situation. "Sir, Retired US Navy recon.This hotel has me and about sixty other survivors. Fortification are light but it's good to see you."

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm

ok tell those civilians to arm themselfs with what ever thy got and to take thier valuable belongings only , kane yelled at the women because of the 60. canon that was shoting at the undead .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 pm

alexander pulled the boy into the humvee relentless of his decision, he slammed the door shut " driver turn this crap heap around were going to the objective" the hummer swerved around and charged the horde smashing through the corpses. mean while in foxtons hummer, "ok kane im entering the street allocated to your possition how many are you?"

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 pm

"Thank you. I thought they were gonna kill me. The names Zack and this is Shane. I had a sister named Shay but she disappeared when our parents got the virus." Zack looks out the window.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

us soldiers 8 and the civilians are 60 we are in need of an evacuation plan i tried to coutact the chopers but the network gone black i cant call our HQ in new brooklin , now wee need u to clear the streets of those things over kane ended his talk to foxton , than gets a signal from several military chainhoks the pilot says to kane: this is flaying angel we are on our way eta minutes over .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Shay was sitting on a couch in the abandoned apartment she was in.She sighed and thought to herself'I can't stay here forever, besides, Zack and Shane may still be alive.'She got up off the couch and went
to a desk in the corner of the room.She got a hammer out of it and went to the guncase on the wall and smashed it open.She took the shotgun out of it and went back to the desk,got some extra shells,and shoved them into her pockets.She had decided she was going to go back to her apartment to see if her family was alive.She burst through the front door of the apartment,shot at a few of the creatures,and started sprinting down the street.She saw a humvee coming her direction.
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm

"no problem mate just sit back and try to ....well just be glad your in here and not out there" alexander went to the back of the vehicle and began firing his weapon out of the back window. "foxton this is alexander weve got the kid heading to the rendevoux point over" a faint "roger that" could be heard from alexanders comms link, "thats a nice sword youv got there lad" he said looking at the sword. again in foxtons hummer, "roger that kane were clearing the bastards now" he closed the comms link and began to fire at the infected rabble. disaster struck, a grenade thrown from the window of the occupied building laded at the side of the speeding hummer, the driver swerved to dodge it but it was hiopeless.

the explosion sent the hummer flying side ward into another building. foxton fell unconcious. while foxton was knocked out the other soldiers were desperatly shooting the infected trying to keep them from gettin too close to the hummer. the driver was hanging upside down thanks to his seat belt, a soldier picked up foxtons comm link "this is corporel myers requesting immediate assistance we are surrounded by the infected i think.... i think sergeant foxtons dead!" he shouted hoping that teh HMS Zulu would send helicopters to support them or even one of the US soldiers would do something.

mean while back in alexanders hummvee. "woah shit" the driver shouted as he hit the brakes. "what the fuck!" shouted alexander the driver rolled down his window "oi what d'ya think your playing at get in here before those things catch up with us!" he shouted

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm

oh flaying where were u kane replied in a tone of victory , the pilot: we were stuck for the evacuations at the other side of manhaten we are 4 chainhooks we have a load of 70 soldiers we thy are going to be deployed near you over , kane : ok just get here soon .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Shay got into the humvee, and her face lit up.
"Zack, Shane!"
She hugged them both.
"You're okay, but where are mom and dad?Are they?...."

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:40 pm

"Shay I was worried you wouldn't make it. Mom and Dad are gone. Dad gave me his sword and then the virus made them lose their mind. I had to finish them to protect Shane." Zack looks around. "They say war is hell, But I bet who said that never imagined this. The carnage."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:40 pm

oh my god kane said and he was amazed , he said to hopkins : covering fire louis , carl, one me, kane runs towards the wrecked hummer he enters the hummer pulls foxton out and carl and the other pull the other soldiers out .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm

alexanders hummer slides into the allocated street to see US and British troops runnin into the building. "what the hell happened" shouted alexander into his comms link "screw this, oi kane fellow is there any where we can set down a chopper?"

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Shay's expression darkened,and a tear formed in her eye.
"This is horrible, I still can't believe what's going on."
Shay calms down a bit.
"So dad gave you his sword?I thought it was just for looks."
Shay looks out the window then back at Zack.
"What are we going to do?How are we going to get out of this?"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

the hotels rooftop but that wont do u no good the chainhooks are gonna land thier to evacuate the civs , he rushes towards the hotel and puts foxton on the ground and orders the squad medic to check him out .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 pm

"is there any room in there not too crouded? cos we realy need to get outa this heap" alexander questioned

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:54 pm

yes we have , come one damn it we dont have any time .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:59 pm

the driver pulled the hummer up onto the curb and demanded every one out, alexander and the 60 cal gunner remained to give covering fire for the three civilians and the rest of the SAS, when they were in they too ran into the building. alexander closed the door shut behind him.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:05 pm

damn it alex whu did u do that open the door kane replied as a large hord of the undead was behind them .

general kane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!