Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Casanova on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Name:

Baptista De Aurum

Visual Representation:

Weapon(s):

USP .45 Semi-Automatic, Self reloading pistol

Job:

Student, Ensign rank in the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force

Biography:

Baptista is a young lad, only 18 years aged. He lives in Tokyo, Japan and is in the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force as an Ensign. He is a respected leader, a ladies man, and holds a high regard for human life. The virus has not yet spread to Japan, but if it does, he is prepared to risk his life for others, fight the virus anyway he can.

He was born in Japan to a somewhat poor family. They later died when Baptista was only 13. He was then adopted, luckily, at the same age out of his orphanage but a wealthy and influential, primarily white family. He did not abuse his new privileges and money and acted as a model son. Baptista impressed his family by joining the Japanese military, and is studying hard to be a doctor while balancing the military life at the same time.

The personality of the elder teen is lively, he is joyous, somewhat cocky, but never blatantly arrogant without reason. With a steady arm and a sharp set of eyes he makes an excellent marksmen, and is regarded as one of the best in his division. With his newly acquired affinity for the medical world, he has excelled rapidly and can tend to minor wounds as shown when a few of his buddies misfired and was hit in the leg.

With a sharp mind, sharp eyes, and an overall joyful disposition, Baptista is a highly intelligent and capable individual. Proficient in numerous martial arts, due thanks given to the Japanese government, and his own ability to discern situations properly.
Live life in the fast lane.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Casanova
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:43 am

ooc: im not gona be on for most of the day tomorow (sunday 20th) as im going to the tall ships in liver pool :D
Zdrastvooyte Meenya zavoot sittingboob Ya nee paneemayoo engleeskee :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: preacher jonson

Condoms & colouring books WANTS YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Zack realizing he was alone in the room get's up. "I guess I'll have to go find them." He runs out of the hotel and begins attacking more of these creatures while looking for Shay and Shane.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

*ooc, can i introduce a superlambanana into this rp at soem random time? im f***ing obsessed!!*

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 am

ooc: sorry for me bieng late, after a few days i wont be able to post for a week because i maybe busy but will see, the chinhooks crash landed on the hotel killing those who were in .

kane than says to fox: foxton dont be an idiot we are overwhelmed , we will go to madeson square garden there is the main headquarters , he runs than towards the humvee and rallys the squad .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm

foxton runs after kane "who are you calling an idiot? i passed all of my GCSEs and went on to do A levels DONT! ask about how i ended up on this hell hole!" he shouted as he jumped into a humvee.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

well hell or not kane is talking with foxton while starting the humvee , i dont care kane replied in a sarcastic manner , hopkins and the other survivors jump in the humvee , hopkins tells kain: sir ill use the other humvee and drive the survivors u just go to madeson well catch up with u , kane says: okay now go .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:09 pm

ooc, kane if im away for more than a day feel free to carry on using foxton.

foxton staggered into the humvee and mounted the 60 cal and blazed away at an oncoming horde of filth

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

ooc: what ?? ok when the hec r u coming back .

the humve is enterd by kane and the squad while fox mounts the 60 kane trays to start the engine but it wont work , fox: kane u damned fool start the car now , kane replys in a bad tone: im traying , it wont work .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:41 pm

ooc:yeah sorry iv only just managed to get on but thanks to the totally well i can't find words for how good the admins are theyre just AWESOME! anyway i found a way to get in and here i am*

foxton opened his coms link to the HMS zulu, "oi bastards! we need support down here were being mauled!" the operator on the Zulu responded with "im sorry who is this?" foxton replies with "just get some fucking helicopters with guns,LOTS of guns to this beacon!" he shouted as he threw the beacon onto the ground infront of the hummer. "hows it going down there" he shouted to kane

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 am

damn it u idiot ur gonna get us killed get that beacon back , the horde was nearly 500 zombies and thy were running very fast towards the hummer .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 am

"even so having gun ships is better than this" he said as he clambered out of the hummer and began to sprint away with the squad he had been left with "hope you can run!" shouted foxton.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am

u idiot , kane than drops a grenade at the hummer and sprints with foxton, as thy sprint the hummer explodes killing some of the horde , kane while running : u happy ?? .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Name:"Rooster"

image: http://www.playerzblog.com/images/stalk ... nobyl1.jpg

weapons: Two 1911 Pistols (.50 cal) a Benelli M4 shotgun an Rpg and a knife.

job: Mercenary

bio: Codename: "Rooster" Occupation: Merc . Sector:Quarintine Reason: Greed and bloodlust

"Hahaha that was a juicy one" He said as the infecteds head exploded "Wow, I never knew mass quarantine could be so fun!" He said fireing his shotgun into the nearest "Zombie" "Well guys I'd love to stay for dinner but im really not that tasty!" A zombie jumps twards him "I SAID IM NOT THAT TASTY!" He said kicking the zombie off the roof of the 8 story building. "Bye bye" He grabbed onto a lever holding a platform for window cleaners And vaulted over it, landing on the platform, he pulls out his binoculars "Whats going on over there?!" He said looking at other survivors. "Looks fun, im game" He said lowering the platform to the ground, runing in the direction of the other survivors.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm

ooc: approved , mind joining our development team wee need guys like u .

shit foxton run, kane was running and shoting at the infected at the same time, while thy were running thy saw someone who was wearing a gas mask , kane: yo pleased to meet gotta go . kane was running as the hord of the infected was chasing them, kane turns his head: i advise u to run .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA" The slightly insane Merc shouted " FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He mounted his rpg on his shoulder "Get yer heads down!" He fires the rocket into the infected mob. "Now thats what I call crowd control!" He sprinted after the man telling him to run, In the corner of his eye he saw a head on the ground and he snikered (Sp?) and ran up to the man. "So Hows it going?" "My names Rooster"

OOC: Development team?

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

ooc: yeah my development team we develop rps.

fine u kane replied rushing and shooting at the zombies that were behind him .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 pm

"Im good, A little hungry.. But I never take off my mask until after my misson" He laughs "Its the Iv needle for me" Rooster takes out a large Needle full of clear liquid and plunges it into his arm. "Ahhhhhhh, thats better" Rooter laughs again "Want some?!" Rooster pulls out a second needle full of liquid, this one is slightly darker. "This ones supposed to be ..." Reads the label "Cheese burger.." Laughs again and hands you the needle, he then pulls grenades off his belt pulling the pins off in the process.. "Oooooh Hot potatoe" Starts juggling the grenades. "Catch!" turns around and throws the three grenades at the crowd of infected. "If you got the hot potatoe you are-" An explosion is heard "Well- dead I guess" Chuckles.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm

oh really , kane said while running, he says: where the hell are u from ??

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Looks at you with the most serious look you have ever seen. "Thats classified!" He whispers
"Not really, but you have to promise me that you wont shoot me as soon as I spill" Stares at you
"So... Are you gunna cap me as soon as I tell you?" "I swear to god I'll kick you off this roof if you point that gun at me" chuckles and then throws an incendiary grenade. A firey POOF is heard and heat radiates on our backs. "Smells like chicken"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!