Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:06 pm

why the hec should i do that were the last people in this city besides the madison square garden that was made for the survivors hq ?? kane locked at the man and thought he may be anj europian but he speaks english like if he was an american .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

"French born and New york raised...well I was raised in a mercinary camp" Said Rooster as suddenly stoped and pulled out his dual 1911 .50 cal pistols and unleashed the hollow tipped lead rain onto the infected. "BAM right in the kisser!"
"Hahahah" "Ive got a suprise for you man!" Rooster pulls out a double barreled big game hunting shotgun and tosses you it. "Move the lever near the saftey to the right for both barrels fire and to the left for single shot!" He said "Im gunna go call my friend in a V-22 Osprey, Ill see if he cant air lift us outta here, Well get to the Merc camp and we can restock, Ok?"

" Cover me...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:13 pm

ok , kane does what the man said to him to do so , he than starts making those people look like squashed tomato , he runs and he emptys the whole gun and says: what now !! .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:25 pm

"Think with your brain man! Ever play baseball? Or you could try this" Throws 12 more rounds for the gun. "And if you promise not to blow yourself up, take this. It'll give us a couple minutes" Rooster throws you his rocket propelled grenade launcher and 2 rockets.

"Merc chopper V-22 this is The Rooster, If your not too busy playing with yourself up there We could use some air support and an evac, over" " Rooster this is V-22, get to the roof and I'll see what I can do, over."

"You heard the man, lets get to a roof and get to the merc camp"

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:44 pm

damn it am i the soldier here or him kane mutterd himself , he takes the rocket launcher and points it at the horder and says: shuv this up ur a.....he shots the rocket launcher before he completed his sentence, the rocket hits the horde making them blast to pieces .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

We sprint to the roof. "There he is! Isnt she a beauty" he said remarking on the V-22 Osprey. " Lets go... Unless you want to stay for dinner" The Mercinary jumped off the roof of the building seemingly commiting suicide, but then seconds later he raised again hanging on to a ladder dropped by the Helicopter. " Heeeeeeeeeeey!!! Lets get outta here!"
Rooster swings the ladder twards you.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 pm

kane grabs on along with delta but the hord reaches the rooftop and take one of the squad members, kane enters the copter and says: where the hell should we go to now ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 pm

"ONWARDS TO DESTINY! No just kidding, onto the merc camp,We can restock our ammo, get something to eat and decide were to head next. Unless there is someone else you want to pick up" Rooster looked down on the ladder "BAD! BAD ZOMBIES!" Rooster said as he Shot them off the ladder with the vulcan gatling gun on the side of the Osprey. "Just tell the pilot were you want to go and we'll be on our way" Rooster said as he gunned more zombies off the ladder and pulled the ladder up onto the chopper.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm

kane: i dont know u see the whole citys in the world are domed and thy wont let us in and besides we have orders in case we got AOL or something to report at fort noxe .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 pm

OOC: What happend to everyone else? Like that Icarly guy or girl and the guy with an infected brother? Did they stop coming to this rp?

"Ok, I know one thing for sure! The Merc camp IS safe.Trust me! We took over a small town in western New York called Hamburg Weve got Barricades and checkpoints inside the town at every entrance to the town, the Non-infected survivors are in town hall and me and my Mercs set up everywere! We have so much ammo you could drown! My own personal heaven... We also took over Pripyat and the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Its still radioactive but we have protection from that and its a little better than Hamburg. But for now lets stop at Hamburg, If i can bribe a jet pilot we can go to Chernobyl, Its better guarded then Western New york, The power plant is kind of like my thrown room." Rooster chuckled

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:21 am

ooc: there has ben a general eror and thy couldnt enter the site, some of them even didnt enter the site after the problem was solved , and it went inactive during that time so.... no one posted afterwards.

general kane:humm chernobyl ur brain got frayed from the radiation there (( kidding )) , anyways the only people outside the dome areas are military thy are clearing towns and villages that were infected , kane than puts his back on the helicopters seat and trys to get some sleep .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 pm

"Hahaha, mabye" Rooster tells the pilot to kick it up a notch, they start going faster and Rooster removes his mask.
"Thats better, not much, but better," He said while combing back his greasy black hair, and puting on his dark black sunglasses and taking off his hood. "When you spend so much time in that mask you eyes really never get used to the sun again" He said polishing his sunglasses, He droped his heavy rpg and his shotgun into a metal/kevlar carrying case, twirled his pistols around like in the old cowboy movies unloaded the clips. Took apart the guns and started cleaning. "The jungle!, Welcome to the jungle!" Sang rooster listening to some old music, when he finnally was done he slept only to be awoken shortly by the sound of the choper landing and they were being given a nice welcome and a place to sleep, Rooster's house was still reserved for him and any guests he brought with him. "Wake up Sleepy head" Rooster said poking you.

OOC: Oh, That sucks...

Ps. I added some funny things in, like The rooster sings, and I try and wake you up like a rooster in the morning.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 pm

ok , he gets up from the chopper than walks and walks with the guy and says to him: so what news from europe ?? .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 pm

"I havent heard anything from across the pond in awhile, I was hired by scientists in russia though, apparantly the infection is spreading slower because of the cold weather in the north.... Im supposed to collect samples of the infection at diffrent ages, they have to stay frozen too or they age and we will miss critical info, I only have to get two more. One in New York and were not sure were the last one is. So its gunna get a lot harder once I get the New York Sample" Rooster Unlocked his door and walked inside, he typed a code into a computer and opened a heavy metal door and set down his gear.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:24 pm

OOC: sorry i haven't posted in a while iv been in Ireland hunting down leprechauns.

IC: Foxton ran into a boat yard followed by his com padre's, "oh my god look at all these juicy boats" he pointed to a large dingy "that one!" he barked "aw sir cant we take one of the luxurious ones?" moaned Nick the Australian with an odd nickname of wanker (the title speaks for its self...frequently) Foxton looked at the soldier "you gave up your luxuries when you swore your allegiance to the queen you filthy Aussie now get in the dingy before i make you swim!".

The soldiers sprinted to the location of the dingys mooring and hopped in, "lets go the Zulu won't wait for ever" he said as a unit of apache longbow helicopters zipped over their heads and began to open fire on the infected horde, "flyboy bastards when there not flying the opposite way of combat there fucking late!" he said in a serious tone as they sped out of the harbor
Zdrastvooyte Meenya zavoot sittingboob Ya nee paneemayoo engleeskee :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: preacher jonson

Condoms & colouring books WANTS YOU!

sittingboob
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:15 pm

OOC:I havent posted in Ever. sorry :D "Im gunna go take a shower, Listen to the radio. See if anyone isn't dead yet.... I doubt it, but you never want to leave a man behind" Rooster goes upstairs and takes a shower, then listens to any radio frequencys he can pick up. "Hmm, Im getting a weak signal by some docks, Ill leave it on this station" Rooster gears up again and this time selects his pistols, metal bo staff , Wrist torch, 10 expertly made molotov cocktails and his digital camoflaged Dragnof semi-auto sniper rifle. Of course he also has on his trademark suit and mask... "You can get anything good from russia" he laughs to himself.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:11 pm

this seems cool ^_^

name: Rokon, Akane

image:

weapons:
M-16*picked up from a dead G.I.*
SRM ARMS’ 1216 Semi-Auto Shotgun*stolen from armory, no one saw*
Duel Katanas*stolen from a sword shop, no one saw*

job: *Now* Hunter of the infection, *used to be* CEO of a large company.

bio: *will be revealed over time*

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:53 pm

OOC: Mind telling us were you are? lol

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:55 pm

OOC: hmmmm let me think about that....OH YA! NEW YORK SMART ONE! >->

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:11 pm

OOC: -.- , Nyc? Albany? Buffalo? Scenectaty? Hamburg? Lakawana? God, Its a state smart one.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!