Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!! [ NEEDS PEOPLE]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

alex jumped and opened the door and began fireing
Zdrastvooyte Meenya zavoot sittingboob Ya nee paneemayoo engleeskee :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: preacher jonson

Condoms & colouring books WANTS YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sittingboob
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm

"Shit. This sword is more than decoration." He lays shane down. "stay here" He gets up and takes out the sword. "I'm not letting you end us here."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm

((ooc: So are yall try to land a helicopter on the roof of the hotel and save the people in there?))

Adi ran back into the hotel through the window and back up the stairs. "Ok everyone help is here lets all move down to the lobby we need to more heavily barricade it while we wait. Oh and thanks for remaining as calm as you did."
She ran back down the stairs and out into the street just as a Humvee flipped and crashed she followed the NCO and dragged the wounded back to the hotel as she shot with her free arm. " Sir I've got everyone in the lobby barricading the doors the only way in it through a busted window or the roof." She continued to shoot.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Shay nods to Zack.
"Okay, i'll stay here with Shane.Be careful."
She comforts Shane and tells him everything is going to be alright.
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:34 pm

as alexander fires upon the mass of undead the overturned humvee exploded, sending shrapnel flying in every direction killing a few dozen undead, "evry one ok?" shouted corporel myers, "meeeeeeeediiicc!!!!!!!!!" shouted one of the soldiers, myers ran to the call and found the body of sergeant alexander, his body had been ripped to shreds by the shrapnel, he was dead

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Zack begins to slash the creatures. "They only die when you cut off their head. Although I'm sure your guns may work too." he yells out to the army. Zack see's alexanders body. "Damn... He saved our lives only to die here..." Then a piece of metal hits Zack. He gets his sword away and then passes out.

OOC: gtg for a bit, move me as needed

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm

"Zack!"Shay yells.
She runs out there, shoots a couple of the undead, and picks Zack up and brings him into the hotel.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Zack wakes up. "What happened. Where are we and where's Shane." He asks Shay.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 am

tthe chainhooks arive kane says: okay the chains arived tell ur.... the chainhooks started to malfunction leting them do a spin over there selfs crash landing on the hotel , kane than says: omg .........
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uldrenn on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:34 am

((OOC: Well I’m going to assume that the [needs players] is still active, right? If not disregard this post completely. I would like to join in on this one but I’ll be gone until sometime on Sunday so, until then, I’ll just leave you with a Bio for one of my favorite characters... Chief... not a word....)

Name: Preacher Johnson.
physical description: Mostly balding man standing 5' 7" ever so slight beard caused only from not shaving.
Clothing to start: Brown leather trench coat, brown pants, white shirt, black belt, cowboy boots.
items on person to start: Cross, Bible (Horribly corrupted), megaphone, Zipo, his wallet and money.
weapons on person to start: Smith and Wesson Model 500 revolver. (If ever in doubt, look it up), Ruger .38 Pocket pistol.
Bio: Preacher Johnson was once a Chaplin in the United States Air Force. However, after a long period of time, he was dubbed “eccentric,” and was Honorably discharged. Sense then his mental illness has only made him stranger. He has always been one of those seen on the streets warning people of the impending doom. However, unlike many of those kinds of people he believed in what he said and had been preparing for it sense his forced retirement.
φ

Uldrenn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 am

ooc: ok approved but which side are u with ??

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 am

((Kyler I'm leaving for camp tomarrow would you take over Adi till I return of if you don't want to then Uldrenn would you? btw Uldrenn go Preacher Johnson!!!)

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 am

(( umm chief when are u gonna get back, and at least reply to the rp ))

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uldrenn on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 am

((OOC: Glad to hear it, i'll be with y'all soon. He is an independent citizan. Not afiliated with any agencies or anything of that nature))

Uldrenn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:34 am

((I leave early sundry morning and will be back ether saturday or next sunday.

Addi continued to shoot at the zombies as they approached. She ran over to the girl and her brothers. "Its dangerous out here take your brothers into the hotel. There are other survivors in the lobby."

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:35 am

occ: okay ur approved now post .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:24 am

foxton's eyes suddenly shot open, he gasped for air "what teh what happedend?" he shouted

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:33 am

kane than runs away from the hotel and says: everyone to the humvees now , he saw foxton getting up , he goes and picks him up and says to him: no time for talk , run .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:33 pm

ooc:Yeah ill do it ryan,but its only friday

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sittingboob on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 pm

"gimme a chance ffs!" foxton shouts as he picks up his rifle and staggeres after the soldiers

sittingboob
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!