Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akita's Seasons on Earth

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

a part of “Akita's Seasons on Earth”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring school for the normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to retrieve the lost teenagers, who happen to be some of the most powerful creatures in the galaxy? {REBOOT}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons on Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 pm

This is the place to post any general comments or plot discussion - really just anything! Feel free to have conversations with your fellow roleplayers, whether it pertains to the RP or not. Get to know each other!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 am

It's going to be interesting to see Cut essentially play 2 characters that'll be probably fighting over Harmony lol. That is if Cut makes the Junior star anything like the last one.

Also, I did try advertising this RPG to my own RPG, so hopefully there will be a bite there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello everyone!

Please do me a solid and check out the forum Little Facts. It may answer some questions you might have, as well as give you information you never thought to ask for. If there's anything not included in this information that you DO have a question on, though, don't be afraid to ask!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Hey Kura, have you had any luck getting new players? I can try to help, but I am also needing to look for new players for my own RPG.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:24 pm

I have yet to find more, and I'm going to reopen the previously requested role since the requestee has yet to contact me or submit a character.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 am

So here's what I'm going to do, after some thought. The last of the roles will be divvied up among the rpleplayers already apart of roleplay. CutUp will take the townsperson Role 1 (the male), and I will take the remaining female townsperson. The final role, the Senior star, will either be taken be either one of you, Zodia and Perpendicular. If that's alright.

The estimated launch date that I'm shooting for is February 22nd.

Also, the easiest way to contact me is via Skype. Just PM me, don't video call or anything. Just a message will do, I'll see it sooner there than I will on here.

My username is Tealitte.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 am

Sure I am up for that role. I'll be busy on the 15th (going to the Rodeo in the nearby city) so I'll try to have an WIP up by this weekend.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Fantastic! I'll update the intro page tomorrow night and will begin my own character. Have you heard anything from Perpendicular? I havent since they resrved their role.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey Kura, do you think it be fine if I model the Senior star a lot like how the previous Senior star was portrayed? I might change a few little things but I just loved her personality. The Senior star was never human too right?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:53 pm

She was created, but you can change that aspect if you wish. Feel free to take her aspects and apply them to your character.

Anything from Perpendicular.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Hmmm, I like the idea she was created. Oh I am so relieved you replied to my question this weekend, because I needed that answered so I could get to the meat of her character.

Sadly I haven't heard anything from him yet since he hasn't been online for in 5 days. Do you want to try contacting him or shall I?

Btw, Kura, when it comes to the senior star's powers what does Sonic Blast and Time Manipulation mean?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Sonic blast is basically manipulating soundwaves to create large and catastrophic explosions, or to push or pull objects. Almost like telekinesis, but not quite the same. Instead of using your mind, you're manipulating soundwaves.

As for Time Manipulation, you can basically control the flow of time. Go forwards, backwards, freeze, slow down, or speed up time. Obviously, you'll have restrictions, such as you can only go forwards or backwards so far, or you can't interact with the past or something along those lines. That's for you to decide.

I'll PM him. If he doesn't respond, we'll really need to find one more person to join.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Okay thanks. I think she'll only use her powers if need be, especially Time manipulation.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 pm

I did post in the roleplayers wanted forum, but so far I haven't gotten anything from anyone.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Well sorry I am slow working on my character's profile. I'll have her up at some point. My creativity took a nose dive several days ago so I've been working at a slow pace.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:19 pm

Don't worry about it, take your time. We're still looking for a final roleplayer anyways.

I'm almost done with Avixia Nova by the way, if you're interested in looking at her since I'm assuming her and Natsuo's are going to end up together.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:30 am

LOL her last name is Nova? I actually made that the Senior Star's real name, using Astrid as her alias. Is that okay with you? Is Cut still up to playing the 4th human?

*Looks at WIP*

You made her a Yankee?! Hehe, that's like the polar opposite other the other character. I love it.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Yeah, that's fine. I don't mind at all. And Cut is still playing the 4th human, he's just having issues with his computer. It logs him out every time he tries to submit a character. I told him to type it up in google docs and then he'd at least still have all of his work and he can just copy and paste it. He's also been really sick though.

As for Avixia, yeah lol I could only picture that type of character as a personality falling under the sarcastic and aggressive type. When I thought of those descriptive words, I pictured someone tough who hasn't had very good luck in life so far. Usually people who are angry had a rough start and are struggling on their feet. But she does have quirks that don't fall in line with a Yankee. She's book smart as well as street smart, which is why her classmates, while fearing her, also admire her. I also figured she'd be a good match for Natsuo haha.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Avixia's history is done. I just need to finish her Personality description and her other section and she'll be finished.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 am

Well I hope he feels better. For me your health should take priority.

I always type up my character profiles too for the exact same reason and save it on my comp.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!