Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alter Autumn

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Alter Autumn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:30 am

Riku looked over at Magix and Allora and then to Leelia. "I'm gonna stay with her." He said to the other two as they walked off. Riku leaned against a wall and then slowly slid down. Kai walked up to Riku in between his legs and rested his head on Riku's chest. Riku put his arms around Kai and rested his own head on his. "You sure you're ok?" He asked Leelia.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 am

"Okai. Megildor Will come get you if you don't come soon. If you wanted to come now, he'd be more then happy to carry Nandon like he did before." Allora looked at the sleeping little wolf. "Or I could Carry Nandon like he did before, just someone would have to carry him and my bag." Allora offered. She would wait for Leelia's response before following Magix down the chamber, either with the others or just with Megildor.
Inheritance Cycle and Twilight Saga are my obsessions.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:05 am

Leelia looked up at Allora. "He'll be fine. Just needs to rest. We'll catch up soon," she said softly and then nuzzled her nose against Nandon's once more.

Her eyes went to Riku and she smiled softly. "We're fine. I'm still in some shock, but I'm okay," she said softly and sat up, dusting the dirt from her shirt. "You didn't have to stay, you know."
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 am

Riku looked up at her. "But I want to stay. I still feel bad that I left you back there." Riku looked down at the ground. "It's my fault you got caught." He said quietly.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:18 am

Leelia looked at him and cupped his face in her hands. "No its not, Riku. It was my own fault, mine and Nandon's. We weren't paying attention to what was going on around us. I was too absorbed in my powers and it scared me so badly that we didn't pay attention and see the men standing there," she said softly and looked into his eyes. "It wasn't your fault, Riku."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 am

Riku looked up at her sadly. "But if I didn't leave, it never would've happened."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 am

Pulling her hands back from his face, she sighed softly, "Riku, I told you to leave me." She looked down at Nandon's sleeping form. "Don't be so hard on yourself."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Riku looked back down at the ground. "Sorry, I'm just not used to having friends." He said in a quiet, sad tone.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Magix leads Allora and Megildor to the room further up. "As I said before, these tunnels reach all over town. Furthermore only alters can acess them. We can hide for a while down here. We can also find the other alters that haven't been caught yet. I'm not sure where we should start to look for them though."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:35 am

Upon Leelia's proclamation, Allora smiled and then proceeded to follow Magix down the tunnel with Megildor sleeping in her arms. She kissed the small animal gently as Magix spoke, but when he finished she said "I would not even be able to fathom a guess, but two together, or four, is better then one alone. I just wish we didn't have to keep splitting up the group of four. After all, there is safety in numbers, and if it weren't for our numbers, there may not have been so many of the A.D.A., but we also may not have been able to handle it as well. Three pairs of eyes and a telepath see more then one set of eyes alone." Allora was standing close to Magix, whispering.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:21 am

Leelia looked at Nandon and sighed softly, resting a hand on his furry head. "Get better, my friend," she said softly and then lifted her head to Riku. "You aren't the only one who isn't used to having friends. I don't have any besides you and maybe the others, now."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:24 am

Riku smiled a little bit. He just looks up at her and stares a little, unsure as to what to say.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:27 am

Leelia laughed lightly at their awkward silence and scratched her head roughly.

Leelia? Nandon's voice asked softly as his great head lifted.

"Nandon!" she gasped and flung herself at him to envelop him in a tight hug. "Oh Nandon, you're ok."

Where are the others? he asked, hugging her back with a pull of his head at her body.

"They went down the hall. We should probably catch up to them," she said softly, pulling away. She got up and dusted herself off, looking at Riku. She extended her hand to him and smiled. "Ready?"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Riku nodded, grabbed her head, and stood up. "Yeah." He replied. Kai stood up and moved closely to Riku's side and looked up at him. Riku put his other free hand on Kai's head and pet him gently.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Leelia smiled softly as Nandon climbed to his feet. "Let's catch up to the rest of the group," she laughed lightly and started walking. Nandon pressed himself against her legs as if trying to keep from falling over and moved with her. He seemed happy that they were okay and was glad that others had stayed with them.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Magix smiles as they reach the room. "Better make that 7 pairs of eyes and 2 telepaths. All of our guardians can see as well plus Fangs a telepath also. I'm sure Megildor agrees, don't you?" He asks Megildor through telepathy as well.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:06 pm

"Right, I almost for got about them." Allora nuzzled the sleeping Megildor. Megildor stirred slightly when Magix had spoken to him, but that was about it. The shifting and the extra weight had taken alot out of him. Allora shifted nerously from one foot to the other, "Are they coming yet do you know?" She asked Magix.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Magix nods as he presses a button. Lights turn on and couches come out from the ground. Magix walks over and sits down Fang following and lays on the ground. "It seems they are on their way. They should be here shortly. Sit down, in a little bit we should be able to get something to eat and drink."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:21 am

Allora looked around the room. The sheer size of it was overpowering. Allora followed his advice and sat on the nearest couch. In response to his statement about them getting food she said, "I'm not hungry." Honestly she probably was hungry, but she couldn't tell. She was too tired. Tired from all the fighting, tired of all the running. Just plain tired. She knew she looked sad, but she wasn't afraid of the blind man picking up on that. She was however trying to wrestle that back before Riku and Leelia got there, she didn't want any one to see her like that.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Magix just sits. "Your upset. It's understandable. Our species are hunted for the sheer purpose we are different. We have the capability to harm many so we must be stopped. Following that logic would mean stop selling guns, cars, anything with the potential to kill. But alas they only hunt us. It's normal to be sad, we just can't let that stop us. It doesn't matter If anyone is hungry, we must eat to keep up our strength. Our strength we need to fight for survival."

Magix
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!