Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alter Autumn

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Autumn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Riku stopped and hid behind a tree in the woods. "They're a special military force in this region that hunt down Alters and imprison them. Some starve to death, some are tortured, some they just kill on the site. But either way, you don't want to be caught by them." Kai stood closely by Riku's side, pushing Riku's hand with his nose. "It's ok Kai." Riku said to him.
"We should keep moving a bit further." Kai says to him. Riku grabs Leelia's hand again and keeps moving through the woods.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Leelia watched the soldiers some and then moved with him as he pulled on her hand. "Oh. Will the others get away?" she asked softly as Nandon stayed behind to watch them. Her eyes fell upon Nandon's still form and she called out, "Nandon, come on!"

Go with him, Leelia. I'll warn you all if they come, he said, looking over his shoulder at them.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Magix decides to wide scan the area and sees the truck. "Fang lets go. Our powers of persuation may be of help." 'Right' nods Fang as the two begin to run back.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:14 pm

"I'm sure the others will find a way to get away too. Also, it's really not a safe idea to leave your Guardian, regardless of what he's doing." Riku says, looking back but still pulling her.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Magix arrives back to see three men chasing Riku and the girl with the black wolf. Magix and Fang pursue the men.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Allora had just stood around listening to Riku talk to the although alter with the wolf, but when talk of the alter detection agency started she followed closely Riku and the girl Leeliana. "I'm sorry guys." She said to Riku and the girl easily keeping pace with them despite the fox in her arms. "They must have followed me, I thought I lost them at Albuquerque." She said, a truly sorrowful expression across her face. "Megildor, fly." She said to the fox. He shifted into a Peregrine Falcon and flew easily at the same pace as the humans were running.
Inheritance Cycle and Twilight Saga are my obsessions.
ImageImageImageImage

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:45 pm

"Nice way to hitch a ride eh?" Kiba said to Akamaru as they were both lay on top of the A.D.A Van "You bet" Akamaru Replied "so lets go beat some idiots up Hm?" Kiba asked Akamaru Who simply nodded in response, Kiba picked Akamaru up and jumped of the van looking round for any A.D.A guys when he spotted another alter he tried to run towards him but he had followed some wolf into the woods, so Kiba put Akamaru down and let him run with him.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Magix catches up to the men and grabs their minds with telepathy. "The alters you seek are not here. Go twelve towns over to the west and continue there." Magix smiles as the men turn and begin to walk back to their truck. 'Too easy isn't it' says Fang. "Yes these weak minded fools will never be able to resist us."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:08 am

Leelia turned back to where Nandon sat watching the men search and whistled, "Nandon, come on. Please. I don't think I can do this without you."

Nandon jerked to his feet and took off running to catch up to them. She pulled out of his hand and fell to her knees, wrapping her arms around Nandon's neck as he caught up. "Oh Nandon," she said softly and nuzzled him gently.

Get going! Nandon said and pushed her away from him. Now! With that, Leelia stood up and started running, taking Riku's hand again.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 am

Riku turned and saw Magix call off the A.D.A. men that were in pursuit. Then he heard twigs breaking. Riku looked forward and saw 2 more A.D.A. soldiers coming directly at them. Riku turned and held his hand out. Tenticle like shadows arose from the ground and wrapped the men from mouth to toe. "Go Leelia!!" He shouted, holding the two soldiers in his shadows. "I'll take care of them."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Magix sees what Riku is doing and him and Fang run up next to Riku. "If you kill them you will never be able to escape." Magix looks at the men and uses his telepathy to temporarily deafen the men. "We must get back to my house. My parents had secret underground caves built under it. We can hide and form a plan. If you knock them out I can wipe their minds of this event but my powers are limited to wiping a short time so you must be quick."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Riku stares at the soldiers with a angered expression. "I've had to do this before. I won't get caught. Don't woory about me, just go make sure Leelia's safe."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Leelia stopped and watched Riku, the men, and Magix. Her eyes strayed to Nandon and he looked at her, tilting his head to the left side. Leelia....what are you planning?

"Riku," she said softly and stepped to his side. Chewing on her bottom lip, she gazed at the men, imitating Nandon by tilting her head to the left. "I'll take care of them." With that she took a few more steps towards the men and slipped a hand into her pocket to fish out a silver zippo lighter.

A soft smirk played along her lips as she stopped just a few feet short of the soldiers. "You two better go," she said, looking over her shoulder at Riku and Magix. "I can handle it from here." She smiled at Riku and then returned her attention to the two men before her.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:47 pm

"No" says Magix in an angry tone. "My powers are descreet and virtually untraceable. If you kill these men then there is no turning back. We and all the other alters will be forced to run, or worse. We could be captured. For every action there is a reaction. We being hunted must choose our actions wisely."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:05 pm

"Magix." Riku turned to him and said. "You really don't know much about other Alters, do you? Alters that have realistic powers like fire and water can make it look like an accidental burning or drowning. Alters that have unnatural powers like me can just make it look like some random person strangled them. Alters have an instinct inside them that can make their attacks look like normal things or people did it. We know how to hide ourselves." He said, pulling Magix as he walked away. He then turned back to Leelia. "Be careful." He said in a quiet tone as he continued to walk away.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:52 pm

Leelia kept her soft smile to herself as she studied the two men. Rolling out her neck and feeling it pop several times, she flicked open her lighter. "Gentlemen," she said softly and inclined her head to them as she pushed the lever to start the flame.

Nandon stood back and watched, proudly, as Leeliana ran her hand through the flame and carried it away from its home. I have taught you well, Leelia, Nandon huffed lightly. Now, use the flame to destroy them.

Leelia closed her eyes and concentrated on the fire she held in her hand. The warmth tickled her skin as she felt a rush of power sweep over her and it enlargened the flame. Opening her eyes, she took a deep breath and dropped her hand. Her mind completely on the fireball that floated in front of her, she never realized the three men that were trying to sneak up on her and Nandon.

The fireball moved with swiftness as she mentally threw the ball at the two men. The men caught the flame and it licked their clothes with hungry tongues. She watched and licked her bottom lip as her eyes studied the flames as they burned their way through each victim.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm

"You've condemed us all. People arent stupid and an accident is too conveinent. They will send an overwhelming amount more to capture us. I just made a new life here and now I must move again. We all must... Violence is not always the wise choice." Magix yells as he blasts a tree with his telepathy breaking it in half sending the top into the air and crashing down.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Leelia turned to face Magix and her eyes seemed to still be reflecting the flames beside her. She could feel her anger rising up because she had thought she had done what was right. "How dare you speak..." she started and heard her own voice. It sounded as if she were inside the fire, feeding off its energy, and it scared her. She had never sounded like this before.

Nandon jumped to his feet and sprang to her side. Leelia, go. Get out of here! With that, she looked at Riku and gave him a sad smile before turning to run from them. Little did Nandon and she know that they were headed right for the three men that stood there.

Before she could scream and before Nandon could react, a man grabbed her arm and yanked her to him. "Hush, Alter," he whispered softly and Leelia cried into his hand, but the scream was muffled. Nandon was shot with a tranqulizer dart and fell quickly to the ground.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Magix senses the men. "Damn more than we anticipated." Magix scans as far as he could and sees about twenty trucks around. "Riku find the others and brinj them to my house. A key is under the mat. Once inside theres a bookcase. Push a Tale of two Citys and the passage will open. Inside theres a button to close it. Hurry I must help Leelia. There's hundreds of hunters around." Magix lifts the broken tree and hurls it at the men. Then he and Fang run twoard Leelia.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Allora had taken to the trees herself trying to scout the best way to help. When she saw the other girl get captured she quickly made her way over that way. "Megildor." She called. She looked to the male alters. "You gonna stand there?" She wondered. She laughed lightly, for she knew she was quick on her feet. She began by using her powers to quickly push as much dirt out from under one foot of the guy who held the other female alter, easily unbalancing him. Megildor was near quickly, he flew at the other A.D.A members heads, not allowing them to get near enough him to catch him, nor near enough Allora, Leelia and the A.D.A. member who had had her to help him.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!