Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alter Autumn

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Autumn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 pm

"Flare, why don't you do something for a while." Yukina says to her. Flare just looks at her and floated away and started practicing her powers. "Nice to meet you too..." Yukina replies to Allora. "So, any reasons why we're all here today? 'Cause it seems like we were supposed to become a group or something." she adds while watching Flare. "And there she goes... practicing.." she thought to herself.
~One must never tell a secret~
~In order to keep it from leaking~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aienmahime
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"I don't know yet, but it would seem the fates have something in store for us." Allora smiled at the boy with the panther. "If you know so much about our ways surely he is likely more then a seeing eye panther." She could see that he was blind, it was something that usually unnerved people, but blind people fascinated her and she had to resist the urge to reach out and touch him, to see if he was real.
Inheritance Cycle and Twilight Saga are my obsessions.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm

"Surely he is, but how much more than what he seems is he is the question. Just like this little guy down here. I'm sure he is more than just a pet, no?" Magix crouches down with his hand out to the foxlike creature. Fang sits down next to Magix.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Megildor popped up on his back paws and touched his nose to Magix' hand. "Of course. Things are never what they appear are they." Allora said. I like having other people around Allora. Allora smiled. Megildor hadn't spoken to her in months. She could tell he was depressed, but couldn't figure out how to break him out of it. Is it the people or the Guardians? She asked him. Megildor looked at her once his front paws hit the ground. Both. It's the people that are like us. Allora smiled at him, Well I hope they can be our friends. she told him.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Magix smiles at the fox and then stands up. "What I've learned is nothing is ever as it seems." Magix looks at the others. "School should start soon. The way I see it we could go and meet up later or not, or we could play hookie today and get off to a great start. Either way so many alters here, out in the open isn't a good idea."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BarthanTwins on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Allora smiled at the group mischeiviously. "I'm all for ditching. Or we could meet up here at lunch. Either way I agree, we should leave this location. We are bound to attract attention." Megildor jumped up on her leg and she picked him up. "Megildor likes you guys and he would be sad not to have a friend amongst you all." Allora smiled at them knowing she would be sad to have met so many Alters and not be able to still see people like her.

BarthanTwins
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm

Magix pets Megildor on the head. "Don't worry Meg. I don't think that we could stay away from eachother if we tried." Magix turns around and Fang gets up and follows in suit. "I will be back at my house for anyone that wishes to join me. It's the big one surrounded by the woods on Lushor Avenue, Number 5. Come if you want your all invited. I'll get to know you all better there." He begins to walk away led by Fang.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:02 am

[[ Guardians can only telepathically talk with their Alters, not others. And Guardians can't talk to eachother, though they can sense what another Guardian is trying to tell them. The only acception to this rule is aienmahime's Character because her Guardian is human-like. ]]

Riku stands up at this flurry of new Alters surrounding him. He was suprised at all these people and he kinda got nervous a little, so he kinda sat there quietly, petting Kai. The crowd starts dispersing to all their classes. Allora and Riku being the last ones left at the tree. "I'm not going to class." He says to her. "I'm just not in the mood. You're welcome to stay with me." He says. He then realized it sounded like he liked her and he blushed and looked away. He did think she was pretty, he just didn't want her to know.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 am

[[Would Magix and Fang the telepaths not be able to talk to other guardians? Thats like one of their powers...]]

Magix walks further down the road crossing a street not thinking to check if he was being followed. "Fang, I'm not sure why we were brought together today but I have a feeling I may not like the reason." Fang replies by saying 'Do not worry Magix. As a team we can never be defeated.' Magix looks down "I hope your right Fang... I hope your right."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 am

Name:Kiba
Race: Alter
Alter power: Shape shift -; able to Manipulate his body into a new being/species Fire Manipulation -; Control Fire and sometimes create a small flame
Appearance: Image
Personality:Shy,Sad,Sometimes Emotionless
Alter Guardian Name:akamaru
Alter Guardian: in the main picture
Alter Guardian Power: Light healing -: lightly heals the Guardians Alter.
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:02 am

[[ Dreadwolf, Your character's powers are to similar to mine and you didn't put much thought into the character's name, appearance, and guardian. ]]

[[ and you guys can talk like that Magix. Sorry, forgot about that ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:07 am

Leeliana sighed softly as she went ignored. She lowered her head and turned away. Nandon huffed softly and turned to follow her. Leelia, Nandon said softly, I'm sorry, honey. You'll find a place among them someday. They walked back to the tree where she had sat before.

"Nandon," Leeliana whispered softly and pulled him to her. She burried her face into his dark fur and breathed in his earthly smell.

You'll make it, dear. You always have me, Nandon said softly and curled up closer to her.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 am

Riku noticed the girl with the black wolf walk away very depressed looking. He felt bad about it because he knew what it felt like to be left out. So he stood up and started walking towards her. "Hi." He said to her as he stood infront of her now.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:17 am

Nandon stiffened slightly and lifted his head from Leeliana's shoulder. Leelia, speak, Nandon spoke softly and nuzzles her gently.

Leeliana lifted from her guardian's fur and smiled weakly at the boy standing in front of her. "Oh.... hi," she said softly. "I'm Leeliana, Leelia for short." With that, she stood up and fixed her shirt, dusting off the black hairs from her pale indigo shirt. She extended her hand in an offer of friendship.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 am

Riku smiles and shakes her hand. "I'm Riku. Nice to meet you." Riku then sits down onto the ground with both legs behind him to his sides.
[[ you know, like some people can do where they start by kneeling but then put their legs to the side still bent and can touch their ass to the ground ]]
"So who's this?" Riku asks, eyeing the black wolf and smiling still.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 am

Leeliana looked down at Nandon and sat as well. "This is Nandon," she said and wrapped her arm around Nandon's shoulder. "He's mine."

Leeliana's blue eyes sparkled slightly with the pleasure of introducing Nandon to someone. Nandon inclined his head and nuzzled Riku's hand with his cold wet nose. Tell him its a pleasure for us to meet another Alter, he told Leelia.

"He says, its a pleasure to meet another Alter. Where we come from, we don't see many others," she said softly.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 am

Riku smiles again. "Yeah, I've never seen another Alter before today." Riku's wolf walked infront of him and walked up to Nandon. "Oh yeah, this is Kai." Riku said petting him.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 am

Leeliana smiled and extended her hand to touch Kai's head gently. "A pleasure," she said sotly. "So are they all going to class or are they skipping out on it?" Her eyes darted over to the group of other Alters before they darted back over to him.

Nandon sniffed at Kai and huffed in greeting and laid down in between them. Leelia ran a hand through his fur and let out a soft sigh. "So what's it like being at a normal school?" she asked, lifting her eyes to Riku.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 am

Riku looked back at the group. "I don't know. They look like they're goin to class except for the blind kid." Kai walks closer to him and Riku hugs him and starts petting him. "I don't like being at school. I have to hide what I am every day." As Riku said that, a truck with A.D.A. on the side pulled up and 3 soldiers in armor jumped out and started looking around the schoolyard. Riku quickly looked at Leelia. "Shit! Alter Detection Agency! What are they doing here?!" Riku stood up, grabbed Leelia's hand and pulled her as he started walking fastly towards the woods.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:03 pm

"What?" Leeliana asked as he began pulling her. "Nandon!" Nandon got up and ran toward the woods. She followed Riku, clinging to his hand lightly as he pulled her to the woods. "What's the Alter Detection Agency or whatever you called'em? What do they do?"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!