Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mi Amor

Mi Amor: Death's Version

a part of “Mi Amor”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

A lonely daemon and his eight 'little larks' live together in a fanciful mansion. Sabine loves his pets...most of the time... (No longer accepting characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mi Amor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mi Amor: Death's Version

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello there. I am the Co-GM for this roleplay and thus, took it into my own hands to make an OOC Thread. T v T If Pie is not on or you want to ask me, specifically, questions than feel free to do so.

I have no objections on questions- even if you think them to be stupid or not! I would appreciate i you treat me with respect, as well as Pie. Please do not rage on us, this roleplay, or spam our threads if we reject your character and/or critique it.

We'll be doing a Job Chart People! Please look at this thread if you want information pertaining your character's job in the household!
If you do not know what to pick, then leave it to me and/or pie to appoint you a job.

Head of Cleaning Committee and Job Duty: Augustus -This means he can easily change what your appointed job is and/or, help you out, or do the job himself. He is likely to call everyone together to ask who will be doing what and their opinions on what they want or if they want to stay the same-

Second in Command: Ruth -Ruth will be in charge of maintaining and making sure everyone does there job. When Augustus is unable to do the work he assigned, she is allowed to change the schedule after a meeting and taking on his job or leaving that for different people.-
    Dishes:

Laundry: Augustus and Helen Washing the laundry by hand. Washing trays, bins of water with soap, and all. Scrubbing out stains is a skill, it's true. You have to wash out the clothes and hang them out to dry. Afterward, take the clothes that need to be pressed out to the person in charge of ironing. This can be a job done by two people-

Scrubbing Pots and Pans/ Drying Pots and Pans: Ruth -A job that needs strength. For the dishes that just have those spots that won't come out, bring them to Ruth. In this job, you'll need to scrub all pots and pans and kettles and instruments with those stains that just won't come out and afterward drying them out. -

Shining the Silver: Nicolas -Making sure all the china and pretty plates and kettles are sparkly. It's not an easy job as it requires patience and effort. Not to mention the oil used for this is kind of slippery.

Room Organizer: Nicolas and Augustus -Doing this means setting the bed, cleaning sheets and putting away garbage throughout the rooms. Also includes sorting the laundry and other things into their appropriate hampers and places. This is usually a job for two people, which can go like so: Two people in one room or one person handling one room with the other handling another.

Mopping: Ruth -Going through the house and mopping up all the messes on the floor. Stains, sauce and even more. A little tedious but worth it.-

Dusting: Nicolas -Dusting will bring you throughout the house. Even though it is a tedious job, it can go very quickly and provide you access to upper levels of the mansion.-

Trash:

Fixing: Valentine -When anything is broken or needs a good hammering, Valentine will be doing this job. He's the one with the muscles and will be the designated fixer of splintered chairs, fixing tables, and so on and so forth.

Ironing: Nicolas -For this job, you have to iron all laundry that needs that treatment and fold them. Afterward, the person that does ironing must bring the clothes through the house and to everyone's rooms or directly to that person.

Gardening: Ruth and Augustus -Taking out the weeds and making sure the garden stays beautiful and lovely. This includes maintaining the potted plants throughout the house, as well. This is usually a job for two people.-

Last edited by SunshinexDeath on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Spoiler: show
tsukishima kei and I are one in the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mi Amor: Death's Version

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Also, if you have no questions for Sunny, you should still come bask in the glow of her awesomeness. I work with the overarching themes and such so come to me if you want that kind of stuff, but Sunny is going to be like, the head of character relations and all that good stuff, since darling Aug is the head Pet.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Nicolas will need some butler-ish duties to attend to for the Master, but for the list above, you can assign him to anything really... Just not gardening. Gardening would be dangerous.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:00 am

Mostly because if he stuffs it up then Ruth will give him the earful of his (long) life.

I'd take gardening for Ruth, and probably the pots/pans and/or mopping.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Got it and got it. -thumbs up-

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Sabine will help out with jobs whenever he feels like it, pretty much. Mostly when he is in a good mood.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Helen can help Augustus with the laundry if thats okay (She's okay with any sort of clothing job you might need done) and maybe she can help organize the library (?) O.O Um, Valentine can take care of trash and *thinks* 9.9 Well, if anything needs fixing he can help out on that front too (?)

Not sure... >.<
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Mi Amor: Death's Version

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm

will Amara get task or is she to young? lol

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!