Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's Raining Blood - War of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Announcements and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

This is where ALL players, accepted already or have a reservation, can openly talk about sugguestions for others characters or ask for sugguestions. We can also discuss ideas and contents of the roleplay here also. <3 All criticizime IS TOLERATED...unless it goes over the line. And don't take it personally either. :3 Please be kind and fair in this thread AND IN THIS ROLEPLAY!
Thanks guys.

With Lots O' <3,
~ Lady V ~
Last edited by Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sugguestions and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Alright! So! I was thinking that the Avatar could stumble into one of the cities (which I'll create in the places and such), where everyone meets up. My character will be getting into trouble, again, and will be dragged off by some of Toph's top guards. xD But then she'll find a way to escape, run into everyone, pratically running them over, only to discover something amazing. Not only will they all discover that they've run into the Avatar, but they'll over-hear Toph and another important talk about some shocking news. Any ideas to contribute?

Sorry if that made NO sense at all. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am

Sounds like a good idea so that the group is together
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am

Mhm. :3 Did that make any sense at all? Any ideas?

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

That made sense! It would be interesting because everyone's attention would be drawn to the commotion and either they will stalk from afar or try to help

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Maybe, the Parents, Zuko, Mai, Toph, etc.etc. are all meeting up for a war meeting against the non-benders, and how they are going to stop Azula and Ozai and they brought their kids along for the ride and then the avatar wanders in and is like "hi..." and all the kids are like ":O" and then some one hears the adults talking and is liek "OMG GUYS! AH" and yeah, just so that it's a little less random?... :)
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am

That's a great idea! Although I am sorry if it appeared random. It would kinda be funny. Just a bunch of different people going through different experiences and then BAM! -_-" xD But your idea does spark another one.

The parents drag their kids to a meeting. Sokka drags the Avatar to the meeting too for the sake of easdropping. The Avatar realizes what's really going on and decides to help. So she sends out different invitations to the characters, not the adults, to meet at _____ around ______ am/pm. And TADA! xD

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am

That sounds wondfierous my Dear! Sokka seems so cheeky in this :P
But that would also explain the Avatars history about going out with Uncle Sokka :)
Also, If you'd like I can make a thing for Ozai or Azula so that we fill more spots :)

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am

I think that we should advertise a little bit along with wait for more apps to be sent in before you should do that. :) And I'm glad that you're read over the profiles!!!! 8D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am

Lol i forgot to take that back out. I don't know why, but when I read it for the first time I swear I thought it said something about Sokka and the avatar.

And i think the meeting idea is good! and advertising would be another good idea.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am

YUS! *parties like a rock star* Excellent! Alright, so, when we have a few more adults and such then we can start! :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Sugguestions and Ideas - RP HAS STARTED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm

ATTENTION!:
WE ARE GOING TO START THIS ROLEPLAY! WE WILL START OFF WITH THE CHILDRENS THEN WE SHALT GO TO THE ADULTS LATER! I WILL CREATE AN ADULT IF NESSESARY! WHERE DOES EVERYONE WANT TO START?! I THINK IT SHOULD BE IN BA SING SE!
HAS ANYONE POSTED A CHARACTER'S REQUEST THREAD IN THE THINGY, AS I ASKED SOMEONE TO DO IN THE MAIN OOC THREAD?!
THANKS YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3333333333333

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Alright! I'll start the storyline for the Earth Kingdom - where everyone will meet each other. Ba Sing Se. I'll finish posting the different locations in the Earth Kingdom and the Air Temples (I cannot remember if I finished the Water Tribes! D: )

Our wind benders and wind tribe member will start off at one of the temples, most likely the one that was abandonded during Aang's rein or the one near the Earth Kingdom (once again, my brain is failing me. -_-;)

If anyone else would like to start in any other place besides Ba Sing Se then please LET ME KNOW NOW!!! And ideas are very openly welcomed! :D

Also - Welcome to our new members - Rin and her brother, Tory, I believe. <3 Appoligies if I am mistaken. Also, thanks to DarkKnight and Josepheus for bringing in Toph and Fire Lord Zuko! :D Toph will be edited before I'll accept her. <3

Any opinons or announcments, anyone?

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I was just wondering what air temple I should start out at. Nanese said she would help me start out but I don't know where she wants to post first.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm

You should probably talk to them and see which one. Tell them to check out the links I gave out in the Absenses thread along with the Air Nomads places. I've got all four temples up at the moment.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 am

I guess I could just post at one and merge into their group when they decide

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:16 am

Nanase made the first post

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

CURRENT POSTING ORDER!
EVERY POST MUST BE IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER FROM NOW ON UNTIL I SAY SO! WILL BE PERMANENT UNLESS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T POSTED YET POSTS! xD SORRY IF YOU ART CONFUSED!!!!!

Ba Sing Se
Avani Mina Beifong

Northern Air Temple
Renai
Ace
Alikah

THE FOUR NATIONS (which should change to First Ring as soon as everyone is in the Carraige)
Fire Lord Zuko
Zmey Shadows
Achi

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Announcements and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

A big welcome to Horseygirl, who plays Raenie Aiko, our Water-Kingdom Spirit Speaker! And to Snowblossomz for being the next Toph!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Announcements and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

aw, grr. I'm not really sure were to start.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!