Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pacts of Sin

Announcements

a part of “Pacts of Sin”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Seven Demons that represent each sin get banished from the Demon realm into the Human Realm, where they get bonded with a human in order to trap them there. If the human dies at the hands of a demon, then the demons die as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pacts of Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Important crap stuff goes here.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Some Demonology:
The seven demons were the strongest demons in the realm, and they planned to kill the aging king in order to take control of the Demon Realm. Though it failed and the followers they gathered were destroyed in the attack against the king.

The seven demons only choice was to escape to earth, but there powers were sealed away in the humans while they transported to the human realm. They got transformed into normal humans as there body adjusted to that realm. Their powers take form of a seal on a human's left hand.

-All Demons have enhanced speed, strength and healing. Sadly though, they cannot use any of their powers without the human granting it through their blood. By that they smear their own blood on the seal, and once that's done they say whatever sin they represent, and Voila! One super charged demon ready to fight.

-More blood=longer duration for the demon.

-Demon's power can range from elemental control to whatever else you can think off, as long as some of it relates to their sin.

Oh yes, also if human dies=demon dies. But if the demon dies, the human stays the same but may end up dead anyway.

Some Humanology:
Humans are just humans. The seal on their left hand gives them one ability that their respective demon has. They are generally weaker, and so can't exactly fight against a demon. (They can try, but it may be digging their own graves... would you like a shovel?)

They feel drawn to their demon, because the powers that are sealed resonates with the demon. Your choice whether to make it romantic feelings or not, since some humans may mistake it for that.

The humans that are chosen may or may not have that sin with them. They could be the complete opposite of the demon/sin and still be able to use one ability from the demon's power.

-Demons cannot use any of their powers without the human granting it through their blood. By that they smear their own blood on the seal, and once that's done they say whatever sin they represent. The seal gets broken for a limited amount of time. Usually its accompanied by a noise that sound similar to glass shattering in their heads. Pain can be there too.

When the RP starts, you can discuss whether or not your characters have met each other or not. Just let me know in the OOC. If you decide they haven't met yet, tell me in the OOC and we can plan a demon attack on your characters if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Profiles!
(I will try and keep this updated!)

Approved
Ikari -Demon of Wrath - Spottedclaw59
Tsubeiya Szeck - Demon of Pride - FuyuHana
Akem - Demon of Sloth - KingJuggalo

Haruto Katashi - Human of Sloth - chaoticcarrot
Mei Kolakov - Human of Greed - Polarisbear12

Rika Watari - Human of Gluttony - phoenixheart -

Submitted WIPs
Sakimura - Demon of Gluttony - Syaqeera

Yuki Kimura - Human of Lust -xLevesquex
Nanami Hiroshima - Human of Pride -Leej10100
Miyu Arai - Human of Envy - Reserved by FF_Forever

Pending
Freya Jolivet - HUman of Wrath - 8Lindela
Starr Gojo - Human of Wrath - ~Lonesome Butterfly~
Kiru Senuet - Human of Wrath - Skwidge

Missing
Demon of Envy - Reserved by suffacate - Due in 2 day
Demon of Lust - Reserved by Toki Skwigelf - Due in 1 day

Due in 2 days
- Due in 1 day

I plan to start the RP hopefully by this Sunday. The RP will start sooner if we get at least the WIPs done.

As for Additional Roles, (mainly toward the Wrath People ) Here's a few I have in mind:
-Human Character gets possessed by demon
(Basically, demons cannot use their powers efficiently in the human realm, so they need a host. Unlike the Seven Demons, these demons target where their powers get transferred first before entering the realm, and in turn the human is under the demon's control.)

-Human Character supportive roles
(Basically being a friend to one of the Seven humans. Could combine with the first suggestion.)

-Demon Character that hunts for the seven (Limited abilities to 6)
-Demon character that follows one of the Seven (That may or may not be brainwashed to go hunt for them)((Or gets the wrong idea and tries to kill the human)) (((Limited Ability to 6)))

Those are a few alternative roles we could use in the RP.
Last edited by Spottedclaw59 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 am

Demon of Greed is now open!
And was just taken by Divinity Sky

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Demon of Envy is now open!
Ahri has lost the reservation.
Now reserved by suffacate.

Also, I'll be deciding on the Wrath human later on today. :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Spottedclaw59 wrote:Demon of Envy is now open!
Ahri has lost the reservation.
Now reserved by suffacate.

Also, I'll be deciding on the Wrath human later on today. :3

:O :O
*GASPS*

*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Sorry, I was Kidnapped bothered busy yesterday and didn't get home til like...midnight...
The Human of Wraths character goes to ~Lonesome Butterfly~! Congrats!
I'm serious, it was a real hard decision... T.T (I was tempted to make all of them it cause the characters were so good...). The reason why she was chosen is because I was originally looking for a happy character for Wrath's human.

I'll be PMing Skwidge and 8Lindela to see what they whether they want to change their characters into something else. :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much!!! (o^-^o)
I've been head-first in book work ALL DAY that I'm just now seeing this!!! haha
I honestly haven't looked away from my class work in like seven hours O________________O
BUT, I'm all done now!! YAY!
*super excited to start this RP!!*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 pm

I think we have enough characters to start! The first post will be up in a bit!

*Also, people who have submitted a WIP, please have the character done by Wednsday, if not I will have to take the position away.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Spottedclaw59 wrote:I think we have enough characters to start! The first post will be up in a bit!

*Also, people who have submitted a WIP, please have the character done by Wednsday, if not I will have to take the position away.

Wooooooooooooooooooo! Saw this when I took a break from the books and couldn't help but feel excited at starting this ^^

Also, I don't think my demon has found his human yet, just to notify.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Sorry for vanishing again. School is getting busy.

Anyway, the WIPs that have lost their position is Leej10100, FF_Forever. I didn't get any word from them, and they had two weeks to get their profiles finished and ready.

xLevesquex's reservation is extended.

Reservations lost are Toki Skwigelf. For suffacate's reservation I will be PMing him later on to see if he can still make a character.

*Though I won't be taking reservations currently, since I have a waiting list for this RP. They have first serve to positions now open.

On a completely other note, I feel like I can talk to my cat because he actually responds back with a meow XD. Im a Derp. XDD

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!