Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster

Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster

a part of “Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A group of brave students are chosen to fight for humanity's right to live as it is pushed to the edge of it's limits by the evil of Daemons, yet in this world the line between enemy and ally is not so clear. [CLOSED|REBOOT]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anthemia Academy for Hunters||Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:50 pm

@Kestrel
Hmm fancy meeting you here;3

@Stark
I'm almost done in cleaning up my character but it will be a while before I actually start posting. I hope that doesn't hinder any of your plans^^;
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 pm

@Kestrel nice to have you aboard, somehow I feel that username is very familiar to me, but I can't exactly recall where I might have seen you >.<

Alright, for those of you making characters or have finished characters (Checkmate, Golgari, Mat_z6, Polaris) but have yet to post, would you mind if I make my next post to move things forward all the while including your characters into the post? I'd like to get things moving far ahead than where they currently are, and I know those of you from the previous iteration have been waiting patiently to get this started.

I would instead like confirmation from some of our new members on whether or not it's okay to move forward for the sake of time. As long as the majority of you agree then I'll get the post up.

To those of you who've sent me PM's regarding relations or other matters, it's a pain in the ass to get around the small screen of my phone, so if you could understand that there might be a delay in my responses until the charger I ordered comes in,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:53 am

Ahhh, finally done Altam!(for the most part anyways, still some code to fix and pictures to add). I'm super excitedfor this roleplay and should have my first post up in two days time if you decide not to do the time skip.
I for one am all for the plot moving, I've been in enough rp's to know that without it, the first few days will drag on FOREVER.

Golgari
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 am

@Feyblue, cheers for the heads-up on the classmate-situation. I read over that I think. Also, half the classes have shitty luck by default according to the wiki, it's hardly a Lancer-exclusive ;)

@Feyblue/Shiki27, TBH I haven't touched any of the light novels or games in the franchise. I just really like the character design. Oh and Fate/Zero. I loved the shit out of Fate/Zero. I may give /Night2014 a chance, but I wanted to kick the original show in the face... >.>

@Polarisbear12, you know gateway's reservation habit keeps feeling alien to me. I'm used to people's first post being their full CS... >.>

@Stark Contrast, I have a fairly loud personality online, so that might be what's what.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:24 am

My next post will most likely be after the GM posts. Just to let everyone know. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:29 am

@Kestrel: I think the new anime is going to be glorious, all things considered. It's an adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route of the F/SN visual novel, rather than the basic Fate route which inspired most of the old anime - although it also took random bits and pieces of other routes and generally mashed them together into a nonsensical superplot that had none of the character development of any one piece of its source material. The UBW route, though, has much more dynamic character development than Fate, and Shirou ends up being much less annoying of a main character in that story path. Plus, it's being done by the same studio that did /Zero, so all things considered, I expect great things of the new adaptation. :3

Also, waiting on Beauty to respond, and I think she said she'd be posting after Stark does, so to those currently interacting with Lorelei - Mesh, mostly - if you're wondering why I haven't posted again yet, that's why.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 am

Feyblue wrote:@Kestrel: I think the new anime is going to be glorious, all things considered. It's an adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route of the F/SN visual novel, rather than the basic Fate route which inspired most of the old anime - although it also took random bits and pieces of other routes and generally mashed them together into a nonsensical superplot that had none of the character development of any one piece of its source material. The UBW route, though, has much more dynamic character development than Fate, and Shirou ends up being much less annoying of a main character in that story path. Plus, it's being done by the same studio that did /Zero, so all things considered, I expect great things of the new adaptation. :3

Berserker vs. Archer in and of itself was reason enough to watch the show, so I'll at least give F/SN2014 a shot. The routes you mention aren't much of a reference to me, but I prolly wanna keep it that way until it's in the air ;p

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:57 pm

I'm still waiting for a Heaven's Feel route adaptation. Also, the visual novels, I think, are the best FSN material at the moment. While the anime will be nice, and I can't wait for it, I think you might enjoy the visual novels the best. Also, the Fate/Zero anime was golden and amazing.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 am

Visual novels aren't really my thing. They lack an immersive quality to me. It's that part where it doesn't offer enough stimuli, but still too many to have it play out in your head instead.

Anyway, I've done some character relation write-up's and PM's are out of the door. I'll just work on these, at least for now, but if any of you didn't find your inbox spammed yet and you want to have a pre-existing relationship with Duran, let me know.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Well, I think I have the only character from Terrasis. Other than @YuumanN's character, Lev, but I am not sure if he really counts. Sort of weird. I really thought more people would make their character's home country Terrassis. I mean, it is the coolest country on that list by far! Just kidding people, don't attack me over the interweb please. @Stark Contrast; Does this mean I get to make up the religion? You know within reason and provided guidelines. I won't make it some crazy, ultra-extremist, cult thing, I promise.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 am

TBH I hadn't looked at where everyone was from until I was on my second-to-last part of my CS, the bio ;x (The very last thing I did was the name, Duran's placeholder name for 2 days was Johnny >.>) If I had, Duran probably wouldn't have been from Aerelis and completely different as a result. I considered Leviathan and Ura too, though.

Terrasis prolly wouldn't have been a good idea for me, because the last religious characters I made consisted of a mad vagrant with a very loose interpretation of scripture and more than a couple of loose screws, a homosexual man convinced his sexuality was evil who became a priest to find salvation of his 'sin', and lastly a ruthless inquisitor willing to burn innocent women at the stake to protect his own reputation. So yeah... I don't think any of that would fit this RP ;p

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:12 am

Err... Stark, you still here? Please tell me this thread hasn't died... T_T

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 pm

I was wondering the same thing as well. I'll shoot her a PM about this.
Last edited by MeshET on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeshET
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 am

Given how it has been a week since the last activity on this rp I'm starting to feel a tad concerned towards the absence. I'm not at all pessimistic towards this brief period of inactivity but it is a bit worrisome all the same.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:24 pm

I am sure @Stark will come back to us soon. I am in another roleplay with her as well (our characters are twins). She mentioned something about her laptop's charager being broken, and needing to by a new one. She just needs time. @Stark is too nice and dedicated to let us down.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeshET on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Just got a message from Stark. Expect her to reappear soon.

MeshET
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Post is up :). I wouldn't have been able to get it up with just my phone unfortunately, but now that I finally got the charger I ordered all is good, and I can use my Laptop again.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Excellent.

This is er... Third on my posting list? Gotta catch up @.@

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Shy Robin is shy! XD I love my character and his reactions so much. I hope he doesn't end up driving his team nuts!!! XD

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 am

I'm more worried about Robin himself ;)

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!