Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archon Academy

Archon Academy

a part of “Archon Academy”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

Congratulations, your application to Archon Academy has been accepted! You will now be allowed to study with the finest our great Empire has to offer. It is here you have a chance for glory. Here you can become great, or here you can die. Your choice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Archon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 am

Guys, I'm here to apologize for not being active. I've been caught up with my lessons as well as my basketball tournament that's already killed my legs during the first match of the season.

I'll try to post as soon as I can, but I'm really tired and sore all over, and I definitely want to rest well before our next game, that will kill my legs, AGAIN... I'll try my best to be more active.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

sorry guys, i've been real busy with both a newer game and mainly schooling and work. Finals are upon us!

But i'm going to post soon.

However i must ask for a role call again and that anyone not here be Spammed to death with PMs to get them back! Muhahahaha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:28 pm

lol well im still here so please dont spam mex3 yeah ive been busy as well:p
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 am

preasent

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:36 am

Present~~~~

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm still here as usual! My internet just doesn't like me posting on the OOC for some reason....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm

I havent Post in awhile, but im still stalking around >3>
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karu on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I am here please don't spam me, I-I can't handle the mass- *sobs*

Ahem... Anyways I will post when i gather my inspiration from somewhere, prolly mostly from my arse. But besides the point english class drains me from that :<.

Karu
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 am

im still here

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Do I have to pull a hostile Co-GM takeover and godmod my way out of this situation?

but really... it's been almost 2 weeks.... *sighs* *bored and missing carnes/Shad*

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:16 pm

okay things has gotten really quite here so ill just put it to uou straight:p im going to have to leave this rp since it has become very slow and well there really isnt much activity really. it has been fun to rp with all of you and i hope to rp with you again:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 pm

yep, i was worried about that. to be honest i've lost my motivation for this game, but i'm trying to find it again. I'm not saying we are done and if someone ANYONE! posts i'll reply. but for now consider us on hiatus for a few weeks. those who want to stay are welcome to do so obviously. meet back in a week or so.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 pm

my intention right now are just to let us all get through the busy finals (i'm almost done, will be by next Monday!) and then i'll see if we can just time skip and those remaining can hop in again.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!