Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archon Academy

Archon Academy

a part of “Archon Academy”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

Congratulations, your application to Archon Academy has been accepted! You will now be allowed to study with the finest our great Empire has to offer. It is here you have a chance for glory. Here you can become great, or here you can die. Your choice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Archon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Welcome to my new RP,"Archon Academy", Let's play!

This game is goign to be fun, it'll be advanced though so if you aren't comfortable creating and controling more than one player or being in a game for the long haul you're in the wrong place. If all this discourages you then good luck out there, but if it only fires you up well...

Welcome home!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Archon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Now this. This is, for one, a role-play I've been waiting for. Now, if you may, I'll will spam you with a hundreds of reservations until you die from them and come back to life just to give me one.

Just kidding, but seriously, this is one nice role-play. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

Wow... This looks like a great RP... I think that I may HAVE TO join. Although I'm super tired and not up for reading all that right now. Haha! But if there's a space left for me tomorrow afternoon, I'll be back for sure! I shall see you tomorrow. ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 am

Oh yeah, since you said that the geography of this role-play's universe is almost the same as Earth, meaning Japan also existed here?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am

Hey guys, sorry, I'm on my phone right now. Comp caught the fbi moneypak virus so I'm mia until I can buy anti-virus tomorrow. But if things get worse ill appoint a co-gm to keep things running smoothly.

Yes there is japan but no, its not part of the empire though it does trade with japan. Also remember this is 2035, only reason swords are so prominent is guns aren't as effective against magic.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am

Ah, I see why you didn't reply to me for quite a while, but I hope the virus ain't that bad. I'm still in highschool, so I doubt I know much about this and that, but I can at least know that virus are a pain in the ass. *facepalm*

Ah. I was thinking of making a character from Japan but migrated to the Empire. Another reason why swords are dominant. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 am

Hello ~ I'm very interested in joining!
As far as I've read, this RP sounds great.
Good job on it! I'll be done reading tomorrow and send you a reservation soon!
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Okay guys, i'm back on my comp, kind of, but i'll be unable ot post tonight as i'm goign to the movies with friends so i'll be here tomorrow to talk to you. If you want to make a character and don't have the class or rank yet make them anyway and we will work it out.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Char should be submitted

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Intresting RP, a delicious cookie I'd like to take a bite of if it weren't for these dang things called curfews... If there's any spot left open tomorrow I might join, but if I can't... Great RP and have fun!
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm floating around here too, just waiting to see some of the other characters before I come up with something. I'll probably have something planned tomorrow.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Ignore the spellsheet in the chara sheet, remove it

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

Is the 'spellsheet' thing directed to the abilities section?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am

I'd like a low rank. I prefer being the underdog anyways. Always more fun. I'll start making the CS now.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm going to post up a character sheet i've been working on so you guys can get a good idea of how a high level will look, was goign to have him bee a NPC but i'll work aroudn it. Anyway the Abilities tihng is probably what is slowign everyone down, so it's not requried now, you can skip it if needed. what you must have is guardian or magus (NO OTHERS!) and speciliation. Keep in mind that spec is your characters focus, be it the weapon your guardian uses or the branch of magic your Magus focusses, EVERYONE will be able to use spells akin to magic missile and basic barrier regardless of rank or class, after all an E class at Arcana would have been a c to b class at anyother school, Arcana is just for the elite.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

reservations for the day have now been posted at 9:00 pm EST on Monday 12/14/2013, they will no longer be valid at 9:00 pm EST on Wednesday 12/16/2013. Please note that there are more Cadet positions than listed, also more sergeants cna be added for those makign multible characters. I said i'd encourage such so there yo uare, encouragement.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 am

we'll be needing a school uniform and a school/rp banner, anyone who has any suggestions or would like to make the banner please feel free to PM such for the banner or just post pictures for the uniform, the whole game can vote on that.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 am

This is two that I think, might be good.

Or

Though it's up to others, the first one is the one I personally like, but any more better uniforms anyone care to share, perhaps?

EDIT
Can I send in a work in progress first, Elrith?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 am

only thing i dont care on the first one is the rolled cuffs....other than that perhaps as a dress uniform i think the second makes for a better casual uniform/ field uniform

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 am

oh may i join this ro sounds really fun ill get started on a CS today and will hopefully have it in tomorrow:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!