Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Archstone [OOC: Closed, not accepting at this time.]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Archstone [OOC: Closed, not accepting at this time.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Okay, goodie. Things seem to be moving slowly, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep up. =)
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby justmannieee on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Ugh, sorry to lagging... I've been in the bed since last Tuesday with the fxing flu! I'm feeling better now, still a little cough, but plan on catching up tonight.

Sorry if I've caused any trouble!

xox
Dead...
>> Salone Tarlton in New York University; Realistic/Modern College
>> Zoe Jane O'Neil in Archstone; Realistic/Modern "Friends" Theme
>> Anastasie Badeau & André Laroque in Care to Dance; Non-Twilight Vampire
>> Maeryn Burke in Hamilton Academy; Realistic/Modern Boarding School
>> Acelynn Tantler in La Guerre d'Amour; OnexOne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

justmannieee
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalSin on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:34 am

Just thought I should post here and let you guys know what was going on.

I've been in hospital for the past two days. Long story short, my doctor sent me there after she suspected I had Appendicitis. After looking at my blood test results and monitoring me there over night they ruled that out and came to the conclusion that it was likely that a cyst on my ovary had burst (sorry if that's tmi).

Anyway, I'm home now but I have exams tomorrow and on Friday so I probably won't be back around until the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Oh and PerfectlyBroken, if DEEReye is around anytime soon could you quickly fill him in for me please? If not I'll respond to you in TrueBlood asap anyway. Thanks.

ImmortalSin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby justmannieee on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:15 am

ImmortalSin, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! Get better soon :D

justmannieee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about all that, please at least keep me updated? Good luck on your exams, though. And I haven't seen him on the Forums for a few days, so I'll try to hunt him down on Messenger for you. =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shscheer15 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:21 pm

OOC: Hi! I am Cheer. Kelona or Sam, said that I could possibly roleplay with you guys.

shscheer15
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!