Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are Rapture!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: We are Rapture!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 am

I think I'll make a few new tweaks to Micheal's persona, but other wise I plan to keep him the same, oh and can't wait to get this show on the road!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am

That's perfectly fine, and since this will be a differnt Rp it might be required depending on the character. I'll be brining back Epsilon but him and the Defiant line of Big Daddies will play a key role in the the story progression.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm

So when are we getting this on the road?

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Hmm, well hopefully soon, but I still want to give it maybe a few more days to see if anyone is interested and to allow me to compile resources and write up some awesome intro stuff.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Well i think we should have enough people, i mean we kept Rapture drowning going for a while with what five people, and a missing GM. Now that we have a dedicated GM this thing should go rather smoothly

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Perhaps you are right. Well, I'll spend this next week working on it and hopefully I'll get it up and running by this weekend. Don't hold me to that though/

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death101 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm in.

Death101
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

Awesome.

Also, I wish to apologize to all who are in on this about the delay in getting the IC up. There is no excuse for my failure to Rapture and her denizens; GLORY TO RAPTURE!

I've a few days off this week, so I might throw some time in on getting the IC intro finished and make the Rp tab nice and shiny. I won't give you an ETA as to when to expect the Rp tab up, but be forever vigilant. RAPTURE IS ON THE HORIZON, RISING IN GLORY!

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 am

While being a enormous fan of the Bioshock series, I did not feel I could do Rapture justice by making the RP myself. However, it seems that you are extremely dedicated to the cause and the story of a dying Rapture is much better than my fanfic attempt at a lost fishing vessel.

Either way, I'm in the bathosphere with the rest of you.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

C'mon lets get this shit on!

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

roleplay/bioshock-ascension/

There you go boys and girls.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 am

I find it weird that I got on Like a minute after you made that lol

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, I am indeed terribly late to see this, but I would like to join if its still possible. xD

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Join all you want, the more the merrier

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!