Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 am

Reianna wrote:You wrote that Chance watched as the knight and the elf walked away, and so I was just clarifying that Ariana was, in fact, human.

Sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm

The fight is over... you guys can feel free to venture into the forest Etc
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:20 am

I'm waitin' on Miss Queenie. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Guys I'm just telling ya'll that Drazel won't be on til tomorrow night, that is all.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm so sorry guys. I've been extremely sick (some days I couldn't even eat or get out of bed), and have only just recovered. I will post tonight and be pretty much back to posting regularly soon. Very sorry!
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 am

Glad you're feeling better!!! Sorry you were so sick >P That's poo!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 am

Sorry I haven't posted I have been super busy with drama at school, the play shows in four weeks. Can you update me on what has happened?
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 am

I am back. Sorry for being gone for so long.
What's black and white with red all over?

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Fatalfrost wrote:Sorry I haven't posted I have been super busy with drama at school, the play shows in four weeks. Can you update me on what has happened?

Not much. Chance met up with the survivors, the Drazel and Ariana ran off into the forest, and Chance, Lilian, and Lucas are scavenging the ruins for supplies.

P.S. Hey Queen of Ice, just reminding you that Chance will not act unless Lucas gives him the okay. If you take too long to post, I'm gonna find some way to nullify Lucas's contract with Chance.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Make sure you guys stumble upon Seraphs character in the forest. He is still bleeding out I think.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Well it seems Fatalfrost has quit and no one has posted in a while, any idea on when this will get back into action?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm still in, just waiting to see if Queen of Ice is still here. If not, I'm just assuming that Chance is free to do as he pleases.

P.S. I will wait one more day, then I will play as if Chance never made a deal with the priest.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey guys, does anyone know if Sir Drazel is still in?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Nope. Message him?
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm

I don't know, I see him on every now and then.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Soo... can I get a summary on what's going on? I'll just have Lillian just meet back up with you guys since I've been out. We can all assume she's been out scavenging the ruins. :D Yes? Okie dokie!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Lovely - nothing major has happened. Everyone but Lillian and Lucas (if Ice is still here...) has left the city, and is now at a temporary camp. They're just talking(:

Ah, I love role playing Ariana; she's such an idiotic, head strong girl. She has her strong points, though. ;)

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Yeah, nothing much happened except for Chance killing a father and son, leaving the mother alive, and catching up with the rest of the group. From there, we've mostly been arguing. We just decided that it's a dumb idea to make our camp so close to where the Zistairian army is based and are about to move out.

Also, I think Queenie and Sir Drazel dropped out. I'm not sure, but I PM'd Drazel about three days ago and haven't gotten a response, even though the OOC here has said he's been online since I PM'd him. Draw your own conclusions. I'll check to see if Queenie's still in, but it's looking doubtful.

Not to sure if any if the villains are still in, either.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 am

Yeah... if that's the case I'm not sure how the RP is going to pan out.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

I know. Drazel turned out to be a damn hypocrite: he flips out at whoever played the dwarf for ditching the RP and then goes and does the same thing. Seriously, you can't expect everyone else to follow your rules if you can't follow them yourself.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!