Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar- A New War”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Over 1,000 years has past after the Fire Nation has fallen the the Avater but now a new war has began the Fire Nation has gone at war was the Air,Earth and water Nations again..but a new Avatar is here..can She stop the war with the help of friends?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar- A New War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Avatar- A New War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar- A New War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Avatar- A New War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

I'd like to Reserve the Fire Nation's leader and another spot at the Fire Nation, please! :)
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:58 pm

If this will be like the show can I be the Earthbender of the group?

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

I hope you guys don't mind, but i am going to have my 1st or second post (maybe 3rd) find the Avatar. Also, how do you like the Boomerang part? XD

Can i post my intro now, or wait for more?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Its Sarnura, not Sarnuta, it was a typo....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm

XD That's kind of cool how your character found Sokka's boomerang! Nice kinda' twist. I'll be posting my bio's up soon, almost finished.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I actually have a nice starter which explains it somewhat too, in a cool narrator like voice XD

Yeah,cause its like, It started with his Boomerang, and it will continue with it! That thing had a whole episode dedicated to it!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm

I love the your idea THe Charecter :)

And there will be more then one earth bender and all that.

We can start when ever!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Alright, posting intro now then!

EDIT: intro posted!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm

YAY for the exciting intro!! xD Umm... I'm wondering where I should start off with my character... I guess outside of Ba Sing Se... But how will I meet up with the everyone... I don't wanna be like a loner... :P Hm.. What to do, what to do........ Hmmmmmmm.......... OW.. I thought too hard, now my brain hurts... :P

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm

XD Wicked introduction, it'd be cool if what she found was the Avatar, FROZEN. Dun dun dun. Posted both of the Fire baddies, can't wait to get started. HolyEssence, you could be on the way, adventuring and run into another bender. For now, Sorin (Fire Lord douche) will be off doing his own thing and his son, Xie (No worries, he's not a carbon copy of Zuko) will be aboard one of the ships, trying to infiltrate/spy on the Nations, and y'know, bomb them.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:05 am

Yonbibuns wrote:XD Wicked introduction, it'd be cool if what she found was the Avatar, FROZEN. Dun dun dun. Posted both of the Fire baddies, can't wait to get started. HolyEssence, you could be on the way, adventuring and run into another bender. For now, Sorin (Fire Lord douche) will be off doing his own thing and his son, Xie (No worries, he's not a carbon copy of Zuko) will be aboard one of the ships, trying to infiltrate/spy on the Nations, and y'know, bomb them.

Um, yeah, about that.... *gulps*

Did i mention she was in the northern sea? And that she found a giant ice bubble? Like Aangs? *gulps again, and looks other way*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Note: what she saw was ether A: the Avatar, B: a giant fireball headed right toward her, or C: The Army of Narnia

:D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Can i still join? I have an idea for a male character.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

D: Still waiting to be accepted or not.

Ha ha, the army of Narnia.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Sorry I've been gone so long but i';m back now so lets get the rp up and rolling!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Woah... Big BOOM in character numbers now.. :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

2 things: Raiden is a fire bender AND WATER BENDERS NEED MOAR LOVE!!!!

CMON PEOPLE, WATER CAN BE VERY DEADLY TOO!!!!!!

@.@

(*gets the feeling, just somehow, Sarnura will be forced to fall for a fire bender @.@*)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:50 am

What about Earthbenders they rock too, well figuratively as well as quite literally

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:52 pm

A.C. wrote:What about Earth benders they rock too, well figuratively as well as quite literally

There is like, 1 guy earth bender available, and what, 3-4 fire bending guys available. the other earth bender has a crush a Kaia.

And You have 3, water benders have 2 (raiden is fire)

We need more water benders, preferably guys, if your looking to join please post a guy water bender, we need more of those!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!