Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AVP: Embers Of Fate

AVP: Embers Of Fate

a part of “AVP: Embers Of Fate”, a fictional universe by Endgame.

Three sides all fighting for survival on the planet Baltroid prime. There can be only one winner to this war, who will it be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “AVP: Embers Of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: AVP: Embers Of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm sticking with Amelia on this one, even though I might add Nracha-dte in as well, possibly later on into the storyline though.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Alright then, I'll be making a marine. I should have him finished sometime tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 am

Hey, I'd like to make like the head huncho of the city if that's alright. Kinda like Weyland's go-to guy involving this place. Real ass hole King Pin type. Is that alright? Oh, and I was thinking about a name for it, like Arcadia or Elysium City.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:14 am

go right ahead man, and you call name the city.... the only name I had was The Baltroid colony... so yeah go ahead and name it.

Endgame
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:56 am

You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'.

Nooooooooooooo! You said it wrong! It's "You can't see da eyes o' da demon... till him come callin'." You gotta get the bad Jamaican accent in there!

Huh..... usually the Hish despise Yautja. This is going to be.... interesting to say the least.
Last edited by Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:10 am

Ehhhhhh, I'm from Texas not Jamaica.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 am

Wait, raid... RTMX is the one..with THE signature? Badass. Anyway, I finished both my alien and my marine, thinking about making a predator, but idk. Can't wait to start, although a few more people would be nice.
YOLO!

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 am

Acutely Raid, Super Predators and Hish are two completely different pred sub-species, while they share some traits, super preds make their tech themselves while the hish steal from other species, also Super Predators are more reptilian than Hish (Hish usually look more similar to a Jungle Hunter) and to point out Super Predators were just created back in 2010 specifically for the movie Predators, while Dark Horse created the Hish to be a variant of the normal Predator, also most Hish are much taller than Thern and Super Preds are is but you have one part right, Supers and normal preds don't always see eye to eye but can get along better than Hish and other Preds, also to point out, while Hish have a normal pred jaw, Supers have more elongated jaws and heads, plus there is no reference between the two species and dark horse has not claimed Hish to be Super Preds meaning there is a difference.

To show they are completely different in sub-species look here:

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Predator

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Hish

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Okay...... so what's the downside of the Super Predators? I mean, Hish have that berserker gland, so what's with the supers?

Oh, and they weren't bigger than Yautja. In fact, your guy is the size of a Hish. Mr. Black A.K.A. the Berserker was only 7'4". So your 8'4" guy is like..... a fucking giant.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:26 pm

well most preds range in size from 7'4-7'5 and then you have some pred like R.T.M.X mentioned that are 8'2 average height and up (going of novel height), there really isn't a set size because there is preds that are in those heights already though my guy is pretty big might size down a bit but honestly compared to some preds, that's a normal size, but will still down size him.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Wow, Thern and Red are really similar. If they weren't different sub-species, the could almost be twins. Only Thern is a taller version.

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

And yet, they're small compared to Nracha-dte, when he decides to come in.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah...... Uh.... wow. I'm reading over Thern and..... there are a lot of similarities to Ni'Charak. I mean..... a lot. Like..... even the shield. Well, you have two, so.... it kinda feels like you took Ni'Charak and upgraded off of him. Not saying that's what you did, but it really feels like it.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:05 pm

I wasn't trying to copy anything man and the only Idea I kinda borrowed was the Bandolier (just a cool idea you had to carry stuff so yeah kinda made of with that).... so I will make some big changes there to differate, the sheilds were from AVP:R and the rest of my weapons are ones I like in general, anyway will make changes there to make some differences, though the reason I chose him to have the red dreads was because I always like the Breserkers in the move and it just looks really cool and the other stuff I really don't know how it turned out the same, really was just taking the things I like in different preds from the movies and putting them togather, but anyways I'm sorry about how it ended up so similar and I wasn't trying to copy anyone here.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Eh. We got three (four) juggernauts for the Yautja, with one being a human/Yautja translator. The chances of us surviving this is going to be good.

And the good thing is that none of us are going to be trying to kill each other!

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

well, I'm sizing down, and changing thing, though again raid sorry for coming close to your character wasn't trying to copy and if I was copying anything, it was Mr.blacks facial and skin features (I like the coloration)

Oh a R.T.M.X I'm bring in a marine and prealien to level the playing field a bit

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 pm

And just because you're all predators, doesn't mean you are on the same side...

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Yep, different Clans. Though I won't likely be trying to start shit because of my delicate political situation. And EG, it wasn't the looks, it was..... well, mainly the wording. I mean
"though his overall personality is one of a coming storm, calm and quiet one moment before its full fury is unleashed"

Versus
"Ni'Charak's personality is like that of a storm cloud or a dying fire, cold and black on the outside, but once stirred the sudden blast of heat could melt your face off"

And there are a lot more. It wasn't the looks, in fact that was one of the few things that I can honestly say was different, with the exception of the enclosed mandibles but let's bet honest, the Pred in the first movie looked so much better than his predecessors. Advances in technology be damned, that face/head-mask had more emotion in it than AVPR's wolf mask. You could see his eye brows raise and lower, the head wasn't a fucking Mardi gras prop, the mandibles looked like they could fit under the mask, and even his eyes looked better. when Dutch is on his back shouting "Come here! I'm Here! Kill me! Come on!" after the pred finds the spikes, you can really just read the expression of "Do I look that fucking stupid to you?" It made the movie.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Ok, I've been thinking this for a while and now I need to speak my mind about something, namely, the super predators. I think they are just a stupid creation, and they are based off of the Hish. In my opinion, they shouldn't be a playable race at all. In fact, they shouldn't even be considered canon. The only other race of predator should be Hish, and that should be a very limited race. And if someone plays a Hish, that war gland is a bitch. So please, no Super Preds.

Another thing, while ranks differ from clan to clan, veteran isn't a rank. A suggested ranking list would be: Unblooded, Youngblood, Blooded, Hunter, Warrior, Elite, Clan-chieftain, Adjudicator.

And Endwar...your predator soloed an alien queen...in melee. That is damn near impossible. An adjudicator maybe, but idk about a veteran, which im considering an elite.

So please consider these changes for the best of the rp. This is only meant to make the experience more enjoyable, thank you for your time and consideration.

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Actually, Veteran is an actual rank (and possible title) in the Yautja caste system. The same goes with Elder, Discmaster, Spearmaster, etcetera.

While I somewhat agree with the idea regarding the Super Predator and Hish, but I don't really care much about them, as there should be few of them.

As for soloing a queen, keep in mind that it's a sample of how he write, and isn't shouldn't be part of the character's backstory regarding this RP.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!