Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ayasha Ziedins Dossier

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

Ayasha Ziedins Dossier

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Note: This profile format and its fields is my own creation. I compiled it, without referencing anyone else's character skeleton. If you wish to use the same skeleton for any purpose, please credit me somewhere, at the top or the bottom, with a link to my user profile, my blog, or my website. Otherwise, you are committing thievery by stealing my work and implying that it is your own.

Identity Particulars

Full Name: Ayasha Marilyn Ziedins
Former Names: None
Aliases: Ayasha Ziedins, Ayasha M. Ziedins, A. M. Ziedins
Date of Birth: 15 April 1964
Place of Birth: Everett, Massachusetts

Sex: Female
Race: Caucasian, non-Hispanic
Ethnicity: Irish, Scottish, Polish, Czech, Cheyenne, Slovak, Norwegian, Romanian, Welsh, Hungarian
Complexion: Fair
Height: 7'2" / 86 inches /
Weight:
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

Scars, Marks, Piercings, and Tattoos: None

Contact Information

Current Permanent Address: 1863 Keegan Court, Washington DC
Seasonal or Other Addresses: 97 Riverside Avenue, Wing City; 216 Jasper Street, Conway, New Hampshire
Work Address: MEA Headquarters, 2947 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC - MOVED to: MEA HEadquarters, Djamallah Nedil Building, 702 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC
Former Permanent Addresses: 566 Oldburn Road, Everett, Massachusetts; 74 Pontellier Avenue Apt. #4, Dorchester, Massachusetts; 213 Von Zinzendorf Street, Houston, Texas; 15 Ani'sgayaiyi Lane, Andrews, North Carolina; 39 Sylviran Boulevard, Gaithersburg, Maryland

Home Phone: 202-324-????
Mobile Phone: 867-932-????
Work Phone: 202-324-9801 (ext. 132)
Email: ziedins.ayasha@mea.gov

Personal Profile:

Degrees Earned: Master of Arts in History and Communications, Suffolk University, 1989; Bachelor of Arts in History and Communications, Suffolk University, 1986
Educational Institutions Attended: Suffolk University, Newton National Academy for the Magically Gifted, Parlin School
Occupation: Director of the U.S. Magical Enforcement Agency; Secretary of Magical Affairs
Former Occupations: Special Investigator, DMA; Special Agent, MEA; Senior Special Agent, MEA; Supervisory Special Agent, MEA; Assistant Special Agent in Charge, MEA; Special Agent in Charge, MEA; Assistant Deputy Director, MEA; Deputy Director, MEA

Religion: Atheist
Political affiliation: Independent
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Languages spoken: English, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Cheyenne
Citizenship: United States
Smoking Habits: None
Alcohol Usage: None
Illegal Drug Usage: None
History of Significant Health Problems: None
History of Mental Health Problems: None

Criminal History:

Arrests: None
Criminal Complaints: None
Indictments: None
Detainers: None
Traffic Offenses: 2 parking tickets (1989,1991), 1 speeding ticket (1985)

Relationships:

Family
Father: Alexander Slavomír Ziedins
Mother: Tamarijn Deidre Migisi-Farquhar
Siblings: None
Spouse: Never married
Children: None

Associates:
Cameron Fields, Special Agent in Charge of the MEA Wing City Field Office
Lisa Sheahan, Deputy Director of the MEA
Zulfikar Suhrawardy, Chief of Security for the MEA Director
Naazmat Chakladar, United States Attorney General
Oluwadara Ugochukwu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Wing City
Omar Durrani, Director of the CIA
Robert Edwards, Director of the FBI
Charles Henry Maynard Sr., President of the United States
Last bumped by Ylanne on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!