Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

Their flaw can be physical. Doesn't have to be psychological. Could even be a problem with their power.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

I may join, this looks really interesting, its just a matter of time availability for me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 pm

If you don't think you'll have enough time to seriously commit, meaning more than one post a day, you can think about creating a character that won't interfere with the story line too much. That way, you can pop in at the minimum one post every two days, and the role play won't be slowed down.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 pm

This seems like a really cool rp. Would it be possible to create more than one character, a guy and a girl?

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Yep. You can own as many characters as you wish, just keep in mind that the more characters you have, the more active you'll need to be.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

There was a distinct lack of Spidey on this page.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm

i agree, more Spidey...or more explosive ice bomb spiders...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Y u dead OOC, Y U DEAD?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Alright, so. Leaving one more day for Bios to go up. If you still haven't put one up by then, you can still join, but you'll have to make up an excuse as to why it took longer for your character to enter the story.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

~.~

I ended up creating a char anyway, can't hurt to try

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:31 am

We should all sing a song..

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am

Heeeeello! This roleplay looks spectacular. I spent a good amount of time reading through everything. I'm just sad I couldn't be around for the first one, really! Anyway, I submitted a character. Hopefully I get accepted. Let me know if there's anything I need to fix. I'm very flexible. :>

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:57 am

Que sent the word over to me just now. I'll start work on a profile when I'm able.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 am

Lovely bio, Averagebear.

Depending on how we're doing, we'll either start later tonight, or early tomorrow.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Well sweet, we've got good people and good characters..Also...

Sup Gamer! o:

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Baw, thank you. I appreciate it. :3

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm being extremely lazy with my returning characters, but I'll admit I feel justified in it. Between them already having original profiles, and a good bit of story played it it's easy to have a basic understanding to them. And I did put effort into Leliana, so fuck it.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Jantec.. *~*

And nothing could be worse than Sara's old bio. It's sufficient now, though.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Sara's old bio was practically just a picture. xD

Not as bad as, "Yo yo yiggidy yo", though. =P

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah.. XD The way I set up Chiyo's bio did not match the way she ended up at all.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!