Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beauty and Hell

Beauty and Hell

a part of “Beauty and Hell”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Ten years ago, the world began to fall apart. Ten years ago, people began to die. Ten years ago, the Spirits were born. Ten years ago was the death of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beauty and Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beauty and Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beauty and Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Beauty and Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 am

May I reserve "Ignoring All The Way"?

And my greatest fear are Clowns and Mimes...they are all just unnatural!

EDIT: Also My Fav flower is dandelions^^
Last edited by Leej10100 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:28 am

Might I reserve "Stubborn but Agreeable" ? Sounds like me!
Also the person before me said something about his/her fear? Did it say something about that somewhere?
Should I include my fear? Cause if so- it's boats and drowning.
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:34 am

//edit: I read the rule! Sorry aghh I totally missed it.
So yeah, my fear is drowning, and my favorite flower? Ahhh... Cherry Blossoms probably.. Hm... Or Chrysanthemum.. Oh! And a little face? Is that what it said? ʘ‿ʘ there hehehe

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am

Would you mind me taking up the Lost and Frightened young fellow?! \(_---_)/

I am scared of llamas and llamas only.. and I guess the rose?? I don't know many flowers XD

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 am

May I reserve the "Adjustable Curiosity" gal?

I am afraid of falling, not heights, just the falling part. And I love roses. 0-0

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 am

Hi!

May I reserve the "Shy Yet Matured" girl? ^_^

And...erm...I'm afraid of the dentist. I just don't like the tastes of anything there -_- or the whole process of it. My favourite flower is a Blue Poppy/Meconopsis ^^ Pretty things...

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:31 am

Oh my gosh, you guys are awesome. I forgot to put the "or" in between each few word and you guys still put every one down xD (Hey Lee and Faith! Thank you two beautiful peoples for coming back to me! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚)

Anyways! Everyone's reserved and there's one more (The Adventurously Daring) character that needs to be reserved before new characters can be added/we can start after getting in all characters!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 pm

@ Fuyu:

Of course I make back! All your rps are just epic, and besides I really wanted to try out a new FC...really badly. OMG I'm so excited. Can't you tell?

Anyway! I must get started on my character! So everyone stand clear maniac coming through! As you can see I am way to excited

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:43 pm

This roleplay sounds really interesting, can I reserve "adventurously daring"

My greatest fear is the dark and my favourite flower is Cherry blossoms

Thanks
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Daaaaaang. Are all the spots are taken? This is really well done.

Also I want to go to Ireland in the future. Met a really cheeky Irish waitor the other day and after thinking I was in love with him, I realized it was probably just the toned-down accent. (That's supposed to let you know I've read the rules, I'm not just going on about my love for Irish accents, here.)

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Okay, that's good. I went and read the rules to make sure, but for a moment, I was getting the feeling that Kyren was terrified of Irish accents.

ANYWHO

I'm a man who would be much more scared of falling into the sky. Or was.

But yeah, I guess rewatching Code Geass for the fourth time was my mistake, since I couldn't reserve in time. Ah well.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm

@Lee
You are just to precious. I love you. Ehem... I know! I've been waiting to use an FC also! Didn't know where to use her, so *Poof* Came this rp out of the no where.
(He looks awesome btw~)

@Bel
Of course! I'll get your name down right away!

@Kyren
Ouuuu (⁎•̛̣̣꒶̯•̛̣̣⁎) Thanks you so much! I wrote it so quickly but I never thought I'd get such praise! And lol xD I like Irish accents too, and Ireland is a really pretty place~ I, too, want to go there! If you'd like me to add another character, you can PM me any ideas of PM me if you'd like me to give you suggestions!

@Famished
I thoughts that Kyren was going to make an Irish character for a moment actually xD I guess I'm a little too tired. And I agree, but I'm just plainly afraid of heights. Oh how they scare me. Oh, and same goes to you Famished! If you'd like a character role, PM me!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 am

The RP itself seems, sounds and looks interesting, not to mention lots of people are into it. And the GM seems really nice.
Needless to say, I'm all for joining this gig. \^w^/ <--- (Left a face, just like you said to.)

Famished is probably going to be pissed. With me. Since I disappeared for God knows how long.

I like a slightly gender-balanced RP, though a few more on either side isn't too bad either.
(Yaoi/yuri pairings ftw! ...No? Anyone? Okay... /slinks off somewhere to hide)

Now, before I get sidetracked(which I often am), Fuyu said anyone who wanted a role should PM. I would, once the characters are sorted. I have the general idea of the character in my mind, now all that's left is to pick a gender and a FC to go along with it.

I'll come back to check every once in a while.

Nai fears Spiders and Bees/Wasps/Insects that sting due to watching several Monster-Spider movies as a child(those were popular back in the days, sheesh) and terrible accidents with bees/wasps as a child.
Nai likes Cherry Blossoms(doesn't everyone?) as well as Roses.

...I don't even know why I'm sharing these with people. Solitude must be getting to me.

Cheers!
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:53 am

Awesomes. I'm excited now :3 I just want to make sure I don't like- duplicate someone's charry with my own so I might make a rough outline first, so that I can change it if need be later.

EDIT: Also, would you like this written in third person or first? Or does it matter?

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:12 pm

@Nai
Ohoho~ Thank you for both compliments! (❁´▽`❁)

(Pstttt, Yaoi/Yuri is allowed which is why I put the sexuality option~ Dun worry!)

And I already put down a role for you on the intro! I'll fill out the information once you get things sorted out with your character!

@Kyren
I've been excited xD And yeah, I know (Most people are waiting because of that actually!) And that'd be awesome! Oh, and either is fine, though third person is preferred (ノ´ヮ´)ノ

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

@ Fuyu
NYAAA! Sailor Moon!!! I officially love it here O_O

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Angry wouldn't be the right word. Disappointed, however, would be.

Anyway,

Yuri pairings, you say? Does Aleph (my soon to be OC) get to watch? ;3

*AHEM*

To be honest, I'd prefer if everyone kept in third-person. I cannot enforce this, of course, but it's really unpleasant reading different styles of writing in one RP, and I've only really seen First-Person POV work in private RPS. But that's just my suggestion, do with it what you will.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Yeeks... Pants, don't make me feel guilty...

Anyway, I'll PM Fuyu about the character.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:41 am

Ok, I have an idea on Chris's family and bio; but it's the fine tuning that's the problem <_< I was wondering how the story is going to start out? Is everyone going to be in one place, scattered, o_O I'm basically needing to know what to do with her family *to kill, or not to kill. That is the question.*

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!