Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blades Among Chaos

Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

a part of “Blades Among Chaos”, a fictional universe by Streak2K10.

A Modern Samurai Role Play. The return of the sword, samurai, and their honor system/way of life... in a modern day setting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blades Among Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah... blanket disclaimer for all baked goods being wonderful. I really need to work on remembering these things...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Lol @ Kiku!

Also, should I wait for another response from Daisuke? Because at this point, Sakura hasn't much to do, save ask the same thing Ryuu did... I don't want this to become redundant. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Yumiko, I'm thinking you might want to. I'll let you have the next interrogation post. Assuming Namatame ever gets added to the character list, that will give me something else to do in the meantime, unless Daisuke says/does something that Ryuu has to react to.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm

hey quick question how do you get the characters picture to appear up when you post

Also i have to say this roleplay is one of my favs
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 am

I use the chat tab in this roleplay and on the left side would be the characters you have for the roleplay. I select one of it since mine are Mamoru and Takahiro. After so, I write my post in the text box and press enter. Although, there is a limit of words to be placed in the text box in the chat. So, I edit it afterwards. Wait for a few minutes and voila, a post with the character's picture showing at the side.

That is wonderful to know, I am enjoying this roleplay as well. I hope everyone feels the same. Let's keep hanging on this one till the end.
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 am

Sorry my post was for crap. I am suffering some serious writer's block, and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm doing what I can with what I've got!! :/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey, don't sweat it, Yumiko. Everything I've posted in the last three days or so has been completely lacking in inspiration, but sometimes you just have to keep writing, no? The muse, fickle being, always returns eventually. :P

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:21 am

I wonder how is Streak doing and my right hand man.... Hmm... they had been awfully silent...

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Misdemeanor wrote:I wonder how is Streak doing and my right hand man.... Hmm... they had been awfully silent...

They've been eaten! RUN IN CIRCLES! RUN IN CIIIIRCLES!
In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon - Yuki Kajiura

Sicroth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Oh, and don't forget to scream. Shrieking like a third-grader is essential to any panic situation.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Why do I get the feeling Ren and Shizuka are going to have another run in?

Anyhow, sorry for the lack of posting, but not much I can do with Ren at the current time until time in the RP moves so >>

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Hm? Why's that, Sicroth? ...Oh, right. I forgot for a second that Ren got assigned to keep an eye on Aimi. Gotcha. Yes, it does seem probable. Although he could probably manage to avoid it if he tried really, really hard.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey! SORRY! I'm still getting into my new schedule, and this week I'm working late most nights, so I won't get to post often until probably this weekend! I am keeping up to date, just reading and writing at the same time is a lot. :P SORRY again!!!!!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Had to edit my last post. I hated the ending... It made Sakura even crazier than I actually want her to be. O_o.... She's pretty nuts as it is anyway.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm

I return! Another chance to carve your skulls!

Anyhow... Not sure exactly how Ren should show up at the Edo-estate.

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, are you staying hidden or going in undercover or something else? Because Gin's still out on patrol at this point...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Nah he planned to just walk up to the gates.

...Maybe he should replan that.

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:07 am

I dunno. it could work. They seem to be recruiting these days...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 am

The wonderful world of Magpies..

Gogo.

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

So its been a while... and Kiku, I cannot remember Ryuu's last post, so that I might respond to it! AAH!!! Would you mind PMing the post? If you still have it... if not, please summarize what in the hell happened because I can only remember vague bits and pieces. :/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!