Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blades Among Chaos

Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

a part of “Blades Among Chaos”, a fictional universe by Streak2K10.

A Modern Samurai Role Play. The return of the sword, samurai, and their honor system/way of life... in a modern day setting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blades Among Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 am

Welcome one and all to the OOC/Recruit thread for Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play. This role play was designed for action and romance, as to suit the interests of anyone, and is open to anyone who is willing to dedicate themselves to it. I am the GM, Streak2K10, and I want to welcome you to the RP. Any questions comments, or complaints, come to me. Want to join? PM me, or just fill out a character application according to the rules and intro page of the role play. And have fun! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Wweeehooo!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:27 pm

I just realized, I can't post until I get a second in command. Sakura is someone who will lean on that person a lot, so I need a "partner". Hopefully more people join!!! -crosses fingers, knocks on wood-

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm hoping so too. I'm in the process of designing the thread in that forum you told me about. I hope it works as good for me as it did for you. :D Fingers crossed!

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:48 am

If you like, I believe I can provide some solutions. I'd actually like to create two characters, one of which I will happily make Sakura's second. I'll submit the character sheets, shall I?

~Kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:06 am

Yay! Yay! :D Can't wait to meet her! ... Eh... him... Whatever! I can't wait!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:37 am

Glad you're excited lol. It's a him, actually, though his sister will be a character as well. By the way, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Kiku, and though I'm still pretty new to roleplaying (read: I started like a week ago) I promise to do my best, and thank you for accepting me!

~kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 am

Kiku! Ryuu is amazing! He's the perfect balance to my poor Sakura! We must work out a good storyline for them. I will be PMing you shortly.

>) Hurray!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 am

Wow...seems like that thread really does work. Thanks for joining everyone. Let's have some fun! By the way, Kiku, your characters are quite well-thought out. I just slapped a bio together from the top of my head for mine. xD I'm glad to see everyone getting along well, though.

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 am

Thanks Streak, Yumiko! I'm really glad you like them. For something you came up with off the top of your head, your character seems quite solid, Streak, and interesting. And Sakura should be fun to interact with, Yumiko, especially when I'm playing someone like Ryuu lol. There's an odd duo if I ever saw one.

~kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esthique on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 am

Now that I think about it, I have no idea how I'm going to play my character. > ___ <;; Gah! I made her personality so difficult.

:) Meh, I'll figure something out. Nice to meet you all.

"Ippen Shindemiru?"

Esthique
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 am

You can do it Esthique! We have faith!

I'll be posting soon! Gotta think of something goooood. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esthique on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:44 am

Lmaaoo. Thanks. xD
Can't wait to start. :D

Esthique
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 am

Hello everyone, hoping to have a grand time roleplaying with you all. Have some cake and tea!
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 am

Misdemeanor: Cake... or death? Something tells me it would be tough for your character to choose lol. (Assuming the death was being dispensed and not received, of course.)

Well... hope you get that reference, or I just made myself look like an idiot, no? Eddie Izzard, anyone?

~Kiku~<--Feels a tad ridiculous, and is probably on a sugar high at the moment. Yeah... that's it.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 pm

I do get the reference, my character would probably have a hard time but possible he would be the type to have both if you know what I mean. He would be plausibly eat a cake despite having blood spilled all over him as long as the dessert is worth it.

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Haha, of course! I didn't even consider the possibility of both, how silly of me! I hope you didn't mind the slight liberty I took with him in my last post; I figured he'd probably have a horde of screaming fangirls. What good-looking, not-so-nice prodigy doesn't?

~Kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Yes, I do understand that! However, I do have a bit confusion. My character has yet to leave his place although that can be remedied in my next post also, is Kyoto the seat of power of the Emperor or Shinsengumi? Because Mamoru is currently located in Tokyo which I know to be the capital of Japan as of now. So, if there could be clarifications so I could edit^^.

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. I thought in a previous post someone (I think Yumiko) mentioned having to leave Kyoto because either the Shinsengumi or the Shogun was there. I guess I naturally assumed they were in the same place. If you'd prefer Tokyo, I can simply edit my two references and you can go about your business as you please. =) Sorry for the mix-up, at any rate!

~Kiku~

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Yes, I did read about that. But, I thought it was mainly just influence or just the many bases. After all, Shinsengumi should be a big organization since it protects the ruler of japan right and this is the modern times... In any case, I'll just wait for the others to post in the IC before I get my character rolling since, I think I would be the main antagonist at the moment. About the place, it depends on the majority I think. I wanted the main Murakami clan to be located where the Ruler would be residing which I am not sure where I just took a guess >.<

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!