Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

a part of “Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter”, a fictional universe by Aesteria.

In accent Rome there was a great monument where many gathered to participate in the glorious blood shed of others. They were hero's and villains at the same time. Admired and hated. They were gladiators of the Colosseum!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 am

See you tomorrow too! Cant wait tell my RP starts rolling again tomorrow.....but night night, Hahahaha you must be eastern standard time zone :P hahaha its only 12 well pretty much one where I am so night night :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 am

Aesteria wrote:
Saxious wrote:so about when we get into the arena...will we just write how we fight the animals and opponents, like they were NPCs or will it be player vs player?

When fighting animals you will always triumph, they are just so caesar can see how you fight. So write those like you are the animal and yourself. As for the player vs player. Those will be anounced like so; player a vs player b. Player a writes the first half and player b writes the second. Caesar chooses who will win and the winner posts the final part. (You may only kill an opponent you have fought 3 times after you get the thumb down from caesar)

So basically, it is a contest between the two players to see who writes the best, and then ceasar picks who is the winner...aye?

I'll have a post up later tonight, as I have homework and a few projects I need to work on.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 am

What are you talking about!! how could you possibly work on a project at this hour....well then again you might be in a differnt time zone then all of us but if it was me in my time zone I would fall asleep trying....or at least get a bad grade on it :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi. : ) I just submitted a character.. how do I know if I get accepted or not?

"My coldness upsets many, but it is my only security." ~Rei Ayanami

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 am

bloody hell mates...you're moving fast in this RP. Anyways, I know what's going on at least.

Fantasygirl wrote:What are you talking about!! how could you possibly work on a project at this hour....well then again you might be in a different time zone then all of us but if it was me in my time zone I would fall asleep trying....or at least get a bad grade on it :P

Well, I live in China, and go to an international school...and the IB isn't quiet the easiest program I've had, so yeah...I work generally from 4/5 PM to 8-9 PM...I'm really slow when it comes to math, Spanish and physics.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aesteria on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 am

If anyone wants a quick sum up of what has happened so far just message me .

Aesteria
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks for letting me be a part of the Roleplay. I promise I will post more..I just was working all day yesterday and I came home and the site was down :( Stayed up til midnight hoping it would be up so I could check the posts but it wasn't working until this morning :( Can't wait to see where this RP will lead to :-) Unless you would make it a requirement I would prefer not to double up on a character because I feel like then I or whoever can control too much of the RP and it takes some of the fun out of it. I don't care if other people do, I just won't unless it is needed.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 am

dont worrie about the site. Aesteria and I were on last night and it was being a pain and would not let us on so no worries there :D but how ever the site did not work tell the morning like you said but I would of been on sooner but I had to fix my internet cause that is all so being a jerk :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Is anyone going to post in the RP......I just did about 50 minutes ago :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I check and post as often as I can during the day. I get off work at 6 central time and once I get home then I post much more frequently through the evening :)

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm

I try to go on every day but sometimes my internet acts up on me and wont work :P anyways I just noticed that all the glaiators are off line :( ...............Well really the only ones on are the daughters,Amie and Ceaser :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aesteria on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Good i need to shower and get ready to hear my mother crying all night. (her latest BF is going to Korea for a year)

be back in a little.

Aesteria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Ok....I need to have a shower too :P hahahaha ok see you when you get back on :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm

If I get home again tonight and the site is not running I think I will cry. I keep making short posts from work and get excited to do more at home and then it isn't working Hah.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aesteria on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 pm

I really like the sisterly rivalry we have going between the three of them, It faint but i hope the drama builds up a bit

Aesteria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Ya I know......but wait tell Cassie's sisters see her yell :P hahahahaha cause Cassie has been mostly silent unless she is talking to Alax....or her mom, But now Trio starts talking to her :P hahahaha where did Alphonse go anyway??

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 pm

I was going to have Aurelia be closer to Cassie than pretty much anyone else, since the general mood right now tends to be displeasure towards her from most people I figured she needed one person who might be her confidant hah.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Well Aurelia and Cassie can be close :D I dont mind but I was thinking that Cassie would have more of a hate to Vittoria :P hahahaha

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Hah- The "un-blood" related sister. Although I'm not sure we know about that. I'm just glad that so far this is working for me tonight.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Same here :P......Hey Aesteria? this just came to mind Does Vittoria have a differnt mother? like I read your charcter awhile back but I cant remember :P Oh ya your link you put up to the RP thing it does not work :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!