Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Societyā€¦ left to chaosā€¦ where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existedā€¦ the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 am

I can reserve a quincy spot for you also did you want to be reserve one of the three main ones or just a normal one and a girl Arrancar would be fine.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Yay! Quincy~

But, yes I did want to reserve a normal arrancar. >w<
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Here it is, before I make it I just want to know of you guys think it needs in additional information or something.

Tis dark days indeedā€¦ the 13 Court Guard never existedā€¦ the King lays slainā€¦ and the worlds have aligned. Rifts constantly appear allowing free travel between the spiritual realms and Earth. Though with the encroaching Hollow armies. Ravenously stalking the outskirts of the Soul Society. Craving for the souls they find so delectable. With a current civil war for dominance and a Ryoka and Hollow invasion things have grown bleak. The only hope is for someone to find peace among civil strife and take the now empty throne. To unify the Soul Society and return spiritual balance to the worlds.

It is our timeā€¦ we Hollows have fought endlessly against Shinigami since the beginning of time. It is nowā€¦ our turn to be kingsā€¦ our turn to reign above all else. We three, chosen to ascend past being mere Hollows. We who have ascended to godsā€¦ Hollows who look and wield the weapons of Shinigamiā€¦ we who bear only a shard of our former masksā€¦ our weakness and strength purified from ore to steel. Rise my brethrenā€¦ and we shall reign supreme for we have devoured the Spirit Kingā€¦ and now the Soul Society shall burn.

Noble Families

The Noble Families. (Scale: Weak, Low, Moderate, Decent, High, Legendary.)

The Shihoin Family
(Open- Black Ops.)

Kuchiki Family
(Open- Keepers of History)

The The Roiyaru Family
A powerful family that has had at least one member of each of its generations in the Royal Guardā€¦ they also served as the revered commanders of the Societyā€™s unified armed forces.
Monetary Strength: High.
Military Strength: High.
Civil Strength: High.

The Ongaku Family
A powerful newly risen family who has dominated civil markets in the alcohol, grain, and sugar trade. They hold a monopoly on the Sake market and wield an iron fist over their populace.
Monetary Strength: Legendary.
Military Strength: Moderate.
Civil Strength: Weak

The Musha Family
A noble family who wields power beyond money and military the Musha family has served as the Kingā€™s royal advisors and the Judicial force within the Soul Society.
Monetary Strength: Decent.
Military Strength: Decent.
Civil Strength: Legendary.

The Gakusha Family
A new noble family who rose to power under Gakusha Aokiā€™s leadership and combat prowls who was the last of the Royal Guard he held back the Hollowā€™s primary invasion force and brought a momentary deadlock when the noble families did not rise to defend their people.
Monetary Strength: Low.
Military Strength: Legendary.
Civil Strength: Legendary.

Races and Player Slots

Races(List of PCs) To allow a proper scale level of power so one can determine how much stronger someone else is compared to someone else I will be using a power scale which will be between 1 and 5000. 500 scale difference would be the equivalent of Ichigoā€™s first run in with Kenpachi. Also I understand that there is a much greater power divide between captains and lieutenants and lieutenants and ranked officersā€¦ this is merely a scale to estimate the strength of an NPC enemy or the difference between players. Max power of a race will be listed in the player slots.

Shinigami. Should be the most numerous, they should be based around the strength of the Shinigami during the Soul Society Arc. Scale Average 300 Ranked 500, Lieutenant 700, Captain 1000 Max Scale 1500. (Shikai + 25% Bankai +50% Accumulative)

Hollows. They should be the second most numerous race. Scale Hollow 300, Menos 1000, Adjuchas 1500, Vasto Lorde 2000.
(Will add extras if needed)

Kishin. Kishin is what the three main Arrancar will be referred to, they will be the leaders of the Hollow Invasion. I will be taking one spot myself. Their ascension was due to devouring the Spirit King and all three of them are very powerful. Scale 3000 to 5000. (Resurreccion +50% Scale)
1. Reserved

Arrancar. Normal Arrancar There can be a few but you have to choose one of the three Kishin to directly serve. You received your gift of becoming an Arrancar from them. Scale Menos 1000 Adjuchas 1400 Vasto Lorde 1700 (Resurreccion +50% Scale)
(Will add more if needed.)

Quincy. The Soul Society never wiped them outā€¦ so there can be a few. Scale 200 to 1200

Humans. Humans should be very rare, seeing as the only humans who have powers in Bleach gained them from Ichigoā€¦ however due to the mass spiritual fluctuations between the worlds Iā€™d say their might be a few. 50 to 800

I will only be supplying the Shinigami, Hollow, and Arrancar CS, if you need help building one for another races Iā€™ll help to the best of my abilities.

Kido

Bakudo Energy consumption 100x Bakudo number. Skipping Incantations increase it to 125x.

Hado Energy consumption 150x Hado Number. Skipping Incantations increase it to 200x.

For the character Sheets please use the Scale Points to show the power of your Abilities such as HoHo and what notā€¦ Iā€™d like some verity as well, thank you. It can go up to 150% of your base scale.

Arrancar Template.

Race:
Weight:
Hair: (Color/style)
Eyes: (Color/any oddities)
Skin:

Appearance (Written out, additional picture is a bonus.)

Personality. (Written out, this is optional as sometimes it is hard or even impossible to describe a characterā€˜s personality.)

Theme (Optional: Pick out their personal theme song(s) )

Abilities. (Replace with base Scale)

Reiatsu : (Spirit Energy Appearance and strength)

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.
Combat Style (As in Aggressive/Defensive/Balanced/Disciplined/Chaotic/Ectā€¦)
Zanjutsu : (Art of the Sword)
Hakuda : (Hand to Hand)

Hollow Techniques (the basic standard abilities that Hollows possess. List which powers you have such as Cero or Hierro. If you have customized version describe it.

Zanpakuto ( Include Appearance and its name A Arrancarā€™s unique weapon, usually of Oriental origin, European influence is acceptable. This a true seal, it holds back their former selves. )

Resurreccion Include release command and Resurreccionā€™s physical appearance as a released form of their Hollow selves.. Also include its powers. (Max 3)

Hollow Template.

Race:
Weight:
Skin:

Personality. (Written out, this is optional as sometimes it is hard or even impossible to describe a characterā€˜s personality.)

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.

Hollow Techniques (the basic standard abilities that Hollows possess. List which powers you have such as Cero or Hierro. If you have customized version describe it.

Unique Hollow Powers List the powers unique to your Hollow.

Shinigami Template.

Race: Shinigami
Weight:
Skin:

Mental Capabilities

Physical Capabilities

Combat Skills.
Zanjutsu : (Art of the Sword)

Hoho (Skills involving speed/agility, including Shunpo(Flash Step) )

Kido (Pretty much ā€œmagicā€. Use cannon Kido or Custom Kidoā€¦ all Custom Kido must be listed in CSā€™s when their submitted. )

Zanpakuto ( Include Appearance and its name A Shinigamiā€™s unique weapon, usually of Oriental origin, European influence is acceptable. Unreleased have to be solid and melee weapons. Note a Zanpakutoā€™s name can remain constant through out its releases. )

Shikai ( Include release command, Shikai appearance and name. Also a list of your swordā€™s Shikai powers/abilities (Max: 3) The released form of the Zanpakuto exposing its basic abilities, three abilities for your Shikai at the most it also changes its appearance.)

Bankai ( Include release command, Bankai appearance and name. Include a list of your swordā€™s Bankai powers/abilities (Max: 3) The ultimate release of oneā€™s Zanpakuto is incredibly hard to reach such a state, the few who attained this power usually can not fully control it. The weaponā€˜s, and sometimes the Shinigamiā€˜s, appearance change.)

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Raven, this looks amazing~ <3 ;-; I'm glad you remade it instead of I. It would neva be as good as this....

I'm already working on my arrancar. Could she serve under yours?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Feel free to serve under any of my characters/npcs I'll probably bring this up by Friday. I have work tomorrow so I might not have time to work on it.

Feel free to start your characters input is appreciated to make sure this doesnā€™t have any unfortunate kinks.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 pm

The Remake RIGHT here.
roleplay/bleach-the-reign-of-chaos/#introduction

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!