Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Society… left to chaos… where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existed… the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Reign of Chaos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Nice to see you made it Raven. I can't really join sadly but i'll keep an eye on this one and read through it. Maybe when some spots open up later on if you don't mind i'll join them. Just super busy right now.

Good luck with it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Don’t worry Tabris I don’t shut out late joiners so when ever your ready.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 pm

It's been a while since I had anything to do with Bleach, so I might be a little rusty, but this seems like an interesting roleplay. I'll try to have a character up for approval soon.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 pm

yay Rave, I'll make my Arrancar later on today.
I have some cool pics of Mayuri too, as him not so 'captain-ish'

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Ohh, perhaps I am wanting to have an arrancar spot. If possible that is.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm

XD Yay! Something interesting. I'll be putting up a Shinigami soon (only if I can focus on him).

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I would like to make a visord
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Dang such bummer. I can't have my guy know Shunkō.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Went ahead and created a character, hope it is all okay and inside the box of 'non-god'. If so you know where to find me... Emh, yeah just PM me if anything should be wrong XD

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Hallo Timmay, and everyone else… Vizored are ok but I don’t want to many of them… and you need to take heed if you use your mask and a non-hollow soul sees it you may not be welcomed back and Danke to the positive comments.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm at a cross road one side says to have a Bankai while another says not to. Got to get back and actually write the character, not just look for pictures.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi everyone, Zane and Atheol, you guys stalking meh? lol jk

But yeah, we need to go easy on Vizards, seeing as it was Aizen and Urahara that were the two major influences in creating them. And since there was never a Seireitei or Gotei 13, none of those events have happened, so having a Vizard would be complicated. Of course, I'm not saying it's impossible, Atheol, maybe Mayuri Kurotsuchi experimented on ur character once? Though Kurotsuchi is not a captain in this RP, he is still a mad scientist.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Thanks that just gave me the biggest idea..

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Raven? Could I create my own Hado technique?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Kido (Pretty much “magic”. Use cannon Kido or Custom Kido… all Custom Kido must be listed in CS’s when they’re submitted. )

Ok custom Kido is ok, try to give it a incantation, number, and place it in the right art. All Custom Kido must be in your CS before submitting it. With the exception of say pwoplw like Mayuri due to their need to create and understand... in which case you need to Ok them with me via P.M. first.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Finally got my Vasto Lorde done. Woohoo! I think I have a premade profile for Mayuri somewhere... he'll be up soon.

You mean Mayuri can create things IC? That'll be awesome, and he'll make some things available to other Shinigami too. So they have a chance against the Vasto Lordes

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Cool Mayuri invents things like when he headed the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. What would he use as a laboratory?

I'll be playing a loner, sooooo he might work for anyone that can gain his respect.

Preview of the bankai form

There goes me. lets be chatter boxs Someone hurry and stop me.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

that bankai looks cool. He should work for Mayuri!!! Go out and collect specimens for him and stuff like that! lol

And don't worry, I'll come up with things for his lab. I think he'll have a team of NPC scientists as well. Maybe he can give sort of missions to other Shinigami while the Vasto Lordes aren't on the attack? What would you think of that Rave?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

I have no problem with it, but when you do make items Ok them with me first.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!