Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Society… left to chaos… where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existed… the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 pm

It's not my fault, I get...lonely...

Anyways, Fasco Forcas is done. Finally, I hate writing out long apps lol. I might change his personality, it was just the first thing which came to mind. I hope I didn't make him too powerful. There's only like 4 Ginto, so I put all them down. Quincy's don't have many abilities. Ah well, he's done anyway. Stuck with the glasses for the Quincy lol, you should have seen that coming from my icon

Just as planned eh Tims?

Forcas' Profile

I just realized, I've been spelling his name wrong. Forcas is the correct one! Haha, I fail...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Cool Tabbs! Now Mayuri has two Quincies to dissect examine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Lol, Mayuri should expect to have his hand cut off or get injured if he touches Piero ^.^
Sorry about barely being on all day. Been busy. I'm gonna be on till 10pm, Pacific Coast Time. O.o I have no idea what time that is in England though. e.e
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:04 pm

k im off to hit the road for the next... 7 hours? yes i think so. 7 hours of sleeplessness. Must make sure my MP3 is fully charged. My phone is good for another week. Anyway, next time i get on will not likely be tomorrow morning. I will be asleep. Bye-bye!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Darn it, i posted >.< Well, Have a good Roadtrip(?) Tim! Dun have too much fun or get too bored

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 am

Choco, when you posted that message, it was 4:11am. I gave up and passed out after 2am lol! Have a good road trip Timmay, although you'll see this when you are finished with it? But still...if I don't put it, it'll seem like I don't care! Lol.

Raven, you might have to tell me if you approved Fasco, Forcas. Because we have so many characters, he won't appear on the character tab D: I do need to know if i'm okay to use him. You reminded me Tims, I need to charge up my ipod and put on like 10 new songs I got a few days ago.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 am

Ja he was accepted, if their on the character lists on the introduction tab they have been accepted.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:35 am

:) Forcas' looks good Tabbs.

Man I just can't seem to focus on [insert name]. I don't even know what to call him let alone his zanpakuto.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am

Well Zane..what sort of guy is he? Personality wise, background? Height ect. (I can help with a name if you want)

I can maybe help with the Zanpakuto too.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 am

Scientific and intelligent with a cup of evil. I don't need help with the name, I found one a couple minutes ago.

I gave the zanpakuto a name Jigen, it means dimension in Japanese.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

Ah alright then, can't wait to see him :D

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 pm

man I wish I knew what he was wearing the shirt seems Japanese. See this is his appearance but I don't know what the thing he's wearing is called; I'm going to check it.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:07 pm

K, I'm back and still alive, but it took longer than I expected. And made me very tired. On the upside, I found saw my father. Anyway, I'm not sure about posting right now. Really hungry, tired, and slightly hungover. *yawn* And the fridge is empty. Damn, I don't wanna go to the store... Someone help?! *desperate look*

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 pm

:O I wasn't expecting you back right when I finished my Pm to you. Lol...don't read it. Just don't. It's mega long and not the best thing to do when you're tired. I'm about to head off anyway, i'm tired...

Omg Tims, I just had Alec's theme come on my ipod. ._. How weird. Scream by Avenged Sevenfold.

Anyway, I can't help you Timmay D: I have no money. And I don't rob places. Despite what my criminal record says.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Welcome back Tim. Sorry about you being slightly hungover. O.o It must suck.

Well, I can't help you about the food problem even though I have tons of food that will probably end up getting thrown out >.<

Hmmmmmm...... Is it true about your criminal record, Tabbi, or are you kidding. I really hope you're kidding o.o

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 am

Of course i'm kidding. Lol! I've never done anything remotely bad. Not even at school for god-sake.

Anyways, good luck with your hung-over food problem Lol.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Indeed, to every solution there is a problem... Errr, the other way around?

And don't listen to Tabbs. She's a con.

And here comes July 4th! Time to start blowing shit up!!! *pyromaniacal look* Is everyone ready? XD

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:56 pm

And I'm really, seriously apologetic, but this week might be insane for me. I think this is my only time I'll get online today.

And LMAO, have I been online all night? That's awesome, I'm never logging out again :D
If I get the opportunity later on tonight, I will post, but it's really wierd, my Dad's actually out here. I haven't seen him for a really long time, my brother, dad, and I are all planning some crazy shit for the fourth, and then my friend's birthday is the fifth, and my brother's is the sixth.

Things are always soooo spontaneous with my reformed crackhead dad. Anyway, I'm gonna be out and about pretty frequently, particularly away from a computer. But Tabbs, don't worry about your deadline, I've still got it in mind, and my dad will be leaving on Friday. I should have the weekend free, and I'll do my best to keep it that way.

*Sigh* now to copy and paste this in my other RPs.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 pm

i think i'll just post then since timmay is busy, his chara isnt going to die from the cero, so i think ill post

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Lol, have fum Tim-Tim~ I'm probably going to do some crazy stuff too if I can get my hands on some fireworks~
*Prepares to get some Roman Candles to shoot at friends* I might even get some Bottle Rockets! So yush~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!