Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Society… left to chaos… where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existed… the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Did this rp die?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 pm

I was going to wait on Vacio to post or should i just post and we'll assume he's not dead from the other kido?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Sorry guys! I will post. If not tonight then tomorrow, the only problem is, i'll be leaving Tuesday. Been totally preoccupied lately so I haven't been able to post.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm

It didn’t die, This week just seems to have been very hectic for people. Not to mention the holiday weekend is always a distraction from role-play.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

>.> Yeah. I've been waiting for Tim to post. But Imma read through all the post
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Sorry for lagging. I was busy last week, then I wound up having to go to the doctor, and Surprise, surprise! they can't decide what to do yet. Anyway, I'm supposed to go in again in two weeks (LAME) and then hopefully actually get something done. Anyways, so far I think I'm free today, but who knows, I don't plan things, and no one I know plans things either. So I might spontaneously disappear. But, I will try to post today.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, Welcome back Tim! That sucks about the doctor and being busy thing. >.< Why are you going to the doctor anyway?

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 pm

My leg. I bent my knee really far backwards, tore up the ligaments, displaced the tissue, and there is probably liquid build-up inside my knee cap. The doctors need to figure out what the best course of action is, as far as I know surgery is the only way to make it how it was before, but idk if they'll do it. I don't even know if my insurance is good enough for them to do anything... Anyway, hopefully that all works out.

After I eat something I'm going to post.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

I really hope the torn leg gets better Tim. I have no idea what it feels like, nor do I have the desire to

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm

I posted, over 10000 characters. Anyway, everyone can kill the adjuchas and hollows that went with Zacarias, except for Dolencio, he's not killable yet, but someone can stop him/fight him. The other adjuchas leader, Kirentern, anyone can kill him. Give him his own attacks if you want, further describe his appearance, etc. If no one actually kills him, I'm just going to say someone killed him. Not that Zacarias will care anyway. Anyone lieutenant strength or above can take them, but please don't make them look too pathetic. They are, afterall, like officers in the Hollow army.

And thanks Choco. I hope you don't ever feel it either lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 am

I'll go and post tomorrow, though I read your post Choco and there are no squads.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 pm

>.> Okies, nao I shall edit it then Q.Q jk, and I'll put a lot more effort this time >.>

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Has everyone posted that wants to reply to mine? I want to post again! I'm so damn bored!!!!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

>.> I posted to Kyuro. I ish kinda bored too

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm

okay, assume Kazuma has returned to the Palace as i thought i had posted that long ago, i'll post sometime here but since right now im only dealing with Raven in a chara to chara way im not really bothering as i have some paperwork that's much more important (application and transfer papers for college, year two)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:28 pm

okay, I'll assume that after the post I just wrote yesterday with Mayuri attacking Kazuma with Kido and then Zacarias released him, Kazuma went back to the palace. idk whether you read my post or not since you're busy, but it works out fine, except Kazuma won't have any reaction to getting bound by Mayuri's Bakudo. I will probably post tomorrow, if everyone has done everything they wanted to do involving my characters.

Someone needs to fight Dolencio mil Plagas, or at least stop his attack before it destroys another whole District. Zacarias will be fighting Atheol's guy, but if anyone else wants to come, feel free. A one on one against one of the Vasto's isn't going to end well for any one of the Shinigami.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

i know that we have the pyramid of power in place, but in truth i think i was wrong about the. Power isnt the issue im having with this RP, its the Kido. Everyone keeps throwing level 99 Bakudo around like it's nothing cause they saw the big guy with pink hair in the show do it without incantation (lets remember that near;y killed him by the way, and he was on par with most captains in Kido, and was better then most actually) and then used by Kisuke's comrade, who used the incantation and is the single greatest Kido master in the show FYI (the more you know).

My point is, that i know i threw out a level 96 Hado there (something i wasn't certain i should do) but it's rather disheartening that so many peopel are throwing this stuff around like it's nothing. most captains can do up to level 80, and some can do that without incantation, but even Yamomoto had to damn near kill himself to cast a level 96, and Kisuke took a while to gather energy for a 91. Anyway, i'd just like to ask that we not throw around anythnig above level 80 quite so freely.

And know, i wont be excluding Ichiro from this rule even with his Shikia, he just used most of the stored energy, so he's on his own and wont be throwing around 90's anytime soon.

Also, fun fact, a level 80 Hado takes as much energy as a level 90 Bakudo, with a level 99 Hado being about twice as hard to do as a level 99 Bakudo (this is a side note from one of the shinigami books... i forget which episode but it was the main point of it was explaining that Hado is harder thne Bakudo which is why morepeopl use Bakudo then Hado)

Anyway, my ranting is done, im not going to leave or anything stupid like that just becauseof this it's just that it gets kinda disheartening when a dozen people throw around the highest level speels like its nothing and that's all you're chara has really. its the old, "If everyone else can do it so easy what sets my guy out? nothing, he's a sheep. BAAAH!" kinda thing you know.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

Well Yousha is flinging Kido at that level but his aren’t even a third of their true strength… its more along the lines of a sixth to a ninth… he’s using them more or less as a scare tactic.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:39 am

I can fend for myself by simply saying, 'At least I didn't go with using insane Hado like other people.' Though, since there's so many that can, it would be simply unfair and stupid of me to not have Mayuri use Ittō Kasō if he ever has to, seeing as he is supposed to be an expert in Kido and can't have everyone else doing it. Obviously, I had to improvise in using the teleportation spell, otherwise he'd be stuck inside Kazuma's little prison. That, or I could have had him destroy it, but I'm not sure what the limits are to it and how much power it would take to break free. Teleportation seemed like a pretty foolproof way out, and also something Mayuri would do. Luckily, no one had a problem with me doing that, so apparently it worked fine.

And you would mean Hachigen(pink-haired guy) and Tessai. They were/are the best in Kido, no arguement, but even so... Nobody is likely to play either of them, so why not let people use their spells? And seeing as there never was a Gotei 13 in the RP, there would also never have been a Kido Corps, so that might mean that Tessai nor Hachigen ever existed or if they did, possibly never achieved that skill level.

Now I agree that people shouldn't throw around insane Kido too, with the slight exception of Yousha, since that's just about all he can do, but when people start using unavoidable, unstoppable, unescapable attacks that don't have any explanation as to what it takes to get out of them, I'm going to use a bloody level 99 Bakudo to make myself feel better. If you don't want people using that shit, then don't use it or anything that puts someone else's character in that position yourself, or it'll be right back to where we started however long ago that time was. Besides, it didn't even affect Kazuma, I had my other character bust his ass out before you got a chance to say anything about it.

On another note, that was only my first offense sir. But I don't think Mayuri will ever use an insane Hado anyway. Not his style, and he prefers to fuck with his victims for a while before he kills them. Bakudo is a little fitting in that regard.

Oh, and FYI yourself, Bakudo 99 Part 1; Kin, has no incantation, but Bakudo 99 Part 2; Bankin is the one that does, and Mayuri never finished reciting the incantation anyway. That was all the first part that was taking down Kazuma. And using Ittō Kasō is way worse than using Kin. Seriously, that's from Yamamoto. He's like a boss. Kin is just from Tessai and the fat old pink-haired dude that no one cares about.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 am

... wow timmay, you seem to assume my frustration had turned to anger in my last rant... since you don't know me well enough to judge that or this time i'll tell you that while im annoyed im far from angry, but text does little to convey tone compared to speech. But fine, i'm not saying don't have them able to use it, and if i was im also not the GM all of this is Raven's call and no one else's period. So before i begin this debate i want it known that i'm not angry (I'm exhausted from working 48 hours straight with only a few hours in breaks spread out throug hthat but what can you do?) but im not angry, just slightly annoyed.

What im trying to convey is that while i dont mind everyone being great at Kido and such it's slightly undermining Ichiro in every possible way. All he has is Kido and experience, that's it. He has no talent for swordsmanship or hand to hand, it any character, even an NPCfights him in that he loses, plain and simple. BUt Kido is the one thing he DOES have talent in and while he cvan survive against a sword and such on his life time experience he can't win with it, so Kido is all he's got basically.

Maybe i'm being too sensitive on this (tel me if i am, exhaustion does strange things to people) but it really is frustrating because i feel that the character i made is now useless and pointless and may as well be abandoned. If that's really the case then fine, i'll let you guys kill him off as i don't want to play an empty role, that is truely infuriating, so if he's useless and pointless let me know and he'll be gone or one of you can have him cause so far he seems a waist of space.

Kazuma, on the other hand, i'm really enjoying playing, his slightly sadistic and smart ass style is what i rarely get to play as and i'm loving every second of it so here's a question for Raven, what are the rules about Hollow evolving into Arrancar or what not in the game? (Not now, not even soon, just eventually)

anyway, with my feelings out there and my thoughts laid bear i'm goingt o try to make a post before i head back to work again. Three more shifts to go through and we'll be done. (for those who want to know i do various jobs around the city and right now im on a stage crew for a production that is way behind schedule and open wendsay and still doesn't have a stage finished. stupid director procrastinating, RAGE AT HIM!)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!