Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blindsight

Blindsight

a part of “Blindsight”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

It's been three months surviving a supposed attack upon your city. A virus has crippled it, most of humanity wants to eat you. Suddenly you're mysteriously contacted by "A" who promises to help you survive. For a price.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blindsight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blindsight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 am

Fantastic Xunnamius! Im not too sure, but I think some peeps have school/college exams and jobs that are hectic atm... So we're just gonna have to be patient for posts in the meantime, but get yourself prepared :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 am

Hey everyone, I'm just checking RP interest again? I know I could technically post but I was hoping to wait for others to catch up/post. I really don't want it to die and I can make the RP work with even just two other's RPing.. I've tried to make it flexible and have a sort of protocol in place if people should drop out.. SO if those of you who are still interested can let me know and we'll proceed.. if I haven't heard back from people within two or so days I'm going to assume they've lost interest and an unfortunate incident will occur. Sorry :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:19 pm

*still here*

gafebear
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Oh wow sorry I'm here too. I got kinda swamped in homework and such and my Internet has not been kind to me as of late o.o whoopsie.
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Sorry! Just posted! We've had some more straight-line winds, and it knocked out my electricity for about eighteen hours between Friday and Saturday. (The roads between my house and town had ducks swimming in them due to all of the rain. It was kinda funny. Also, cars had floated into the middle of fields. We got a crapload of rain.)

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:01 am

Hah, Electric, "A few things happened in quick succession. Mariam dropped the fire extinguisher and it rolled down the stairs with a clanging noise. Claire proceded to accidentally break a key in the keyhole."

I laughed pretty hard.

gafebear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 am

Ah, sorry guys. I can't post for about three days, 'cause I'll be going somewhere. It's 5:20 in the morning and I gotta go in about half an hour, so I can't really post.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Hah, glad I could make you laugh Gafe! Claire's having a bit of a rough day, and that just happened to be the best way to set her off.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 am

I think someone might have to take over for Zander's character. He might not be back for a while xD

If there are no other volunteers, I'll definitely step up for the role. We can't really advance in our branch of the RP until Allison makes some moves. I'll be making some posts later today if there are no other takers ^^
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 am

I hesitantly agree with you Xunnamius, i'm honestly fearful this RP will die if interest isn't at least maintained in the OOC thread... For the moment, I am making a GM decision that Zander's character, can be moved by anyone in the group, however, for the sake of character continuity, i'm asking no one speaks for Zander's character (allison, for anyone unsure who it was) think of it as, your character might speak to allison, but just assume they agreed with you for the time being, for instance: Theo suggested the group run for cover by the derelict school. As Theo ran he noticed Allison keeping a steady pace.

I'd prefer this RP to move faster than it is.. But of course real life can be a total hoe to us, and I understand that... So just keep in mind Zander is probably busy and will be back, but for the time being, make Allison your follower and silent hero.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm

That sounds reasonable. Hopefully Zander comes back soon!

Now to move away from the police station...

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:20 am

Xunnamius, that was an excellent post! I trucking loved it and the gamble you're taking with the wound! We can discuss later whether or not it's infectious, but so far so good. I actually had a moment of "oh my gawd" so good.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks, Macheteshark. You can call me "Xunn" if you want xD

He was scratched by a runner, and that's a low 5% chance, but it should still be interesting to have everyone worry over it on top of everything else that'll happen along the way to the completion of their mission.

Maybe Haytham will get infected from it... but just a normal infection, instead of the deadly virus!

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:48 am

Hey guys, I'm going on a trip for a couple of days. I doubt I'll be completely prevented from posting but just to be safe, you guys can control Mim if you feel like it.

gafebear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Alright everyone, NEW character WOO! And he's a government infiltrator from another country... SUSPENSE. SO, soki, i'll put you in Area 2 for the moment... It would make sense because Paradome actually has a facility out in the forest in Area 2 and that he'd be doing a sort of self-directed mission that is the same as the survivors now... What i'd like to happen is that even though your character has his own motives is for him to join the survivors and 'use' them to get what he wants.. I'd suggest you all meet up at the house you're aiming for (to get codes and access to the facility from one of Paradome's head researchers private residence).

Xun, I'm a bit worried about everyone else's activity in your area, so, I'm giving you full permission to move them around... Unless anyone objects to their character to being moved.. if so, I going to have to ask you actually post something.. otherwise Xun, they're all yours. I'll probably make a character for area two as well soon because I'm really worried about this dying.. sigh

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:42 pm

alright, I promise not to sacrifice anyone's life in the purpose of the mission. ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 pm

ohwowI'msuchaditz So, I was going down the list of rps I'm in, and informing people that I would be rather inactive due to final exams, and I could've sworn I posted that here... gosh, sorry XD I need to start paying attention to these things. In any case, my exams began today, and they end next Thursday, so, until then, I may be able to post (I started one a little while ago) but it's not extremely likely :P But after that, I'll be free! :D Sorry for my lateness in alerting you of this... it was a brainskip on my part :P

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:53 am

Haha, I'm still in guys. Wasn't sure whether to post after Xun, but I'm definitely still in. I'll put a post up straight away :)
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 am

I'm still here too, but in a few days I'll be leaving for three weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to post in that timeframe. I don't mind if anyone needs to use Claire, tho'.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

*Spartan 300 voice* No way Area 2 dies... I won't allow it!

Zander hasn't been on for a while. The RPs he and I are involved in have stalled because of this... it's very saddening; however, Area 2 will not fall victim to this ^^

I gave your character a lead-in in my latest post, Deguu; the ball is in your court :) Also, welcome to Area 2, Soki. Don't be too mean to Max XD

And good luck on your exams, Kiran!

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!