Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Blood and Pastries

Of Blood and Pastries

a part of “Of Blood and Pastries”, a fictional universe by Sirris.

Sanctuary was a seemingly quiet town... until the murders started happening. And what connection do the new residents have to those employed at the local bakery?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Blood and Pastries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Of Blood and Pastries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Of Blood and Pastries"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirris
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Of Blood and Pastries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binbin on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello, This is looking really good, probably the best looking RP in months! There hasn't been a whole lot activity lately. I'd like to stake my interest in one of the Vampire Coven roles with the FC of Zen from Mystic Messenger if can please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Binbin
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Sure thing,, Binbin! I’ll update it as soon as I can in the next few hours! If you have any questions about anything, please message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Sirris
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Hey there, your RP looks hella awesome xD
I'd like to apply for a spot for Bakery plz ~

My FC would be Kaworu Nagisa from NGE.

EDIT: I swore I read through everything, but I might have missed a few things or two, so sorry :((

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:15 pm

No worries, Chrian. I've put you down for one of the spots, and as soon as I get names for both yours and Binbin's characters, I'll be able to update the front page. Take your time, there are still a few spots that need to be filled!

Sirris
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binbin on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:22 pm

I was wondering if I could ask for an extension of a couple days, I wasn’t able to do much due to the holidays and I have some free time that I can work on my Character sheet.

Binbin
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 pm

I'm so sorry but I might need a bit of an extension too. Finals have been a bit more hectic than I thought. I'll try to finish Azuto in the next two days :((

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:48 pm

No worries. We still need some spots filled, anyway, so take your time! Extensions have been granted!

Sirris
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Hey, just wanted to say hi and all.
Though I wanted to know if you needed any positions filled specifically?

I'm okay with playing any position that you need. But I wanted to see if you might need something specific before I submitted a character of my own.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Hey!

Specific positions filled, not necessarily. If there is a role/character you have in mind, I highly suggest going with that! I find it's easier that way, but that might just be me. Anyway, if there are any questions or concerns you have, please do ask them! Here, or even in a PM! I'll do my best to answer them.

Sirris
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirris on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

Hey guys,

A bit of an update: Chrian, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but your spot has temporarily been vacated.

Binbin: I've already messaged you, so it's fine.

Spots are still open: 3 humans (employees or other) and 3 vampires (part of the coven or other). Gender ratio isn't entirely necessary, so if you want to make a specific character, please feel free to do so. If anyone is interested in this by the time it starts (hopefully when Binbin finishes their character and hopefully by the end of this week), feel free to let me know and submit a character. If anyone has any questions about anything, please let me know so that I can help you out or whatnot!

Sirris
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 am

Heya!

I am quite interested so, I would like to ask if I could be a part of it. I'll be hoping if I could make a vampire as part of the coven! My face claim would be Nyx which is down there!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 am

Holy crap. I don't know if this is connected at all to an old roleplay I was involved in of (roughly) the same name, but if you still have slots open etc. etc. I'd love to take whatever would be best. Gonna be honest, I just saw that this existed and wanted to say that immediately so I have no real plan.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Okay so preliminary questions since we may be starting soon. As a human in the town, do we know how many murders have been happening lately? I just need to know the number, personally. Um... I forgot my other questions but I’m sure I have ‘em. Are we just doing 3 people and 3 spooky vampires or?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!