Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 pm

It's fine with me. It'd be fun (:. I can't wait to get this started xD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrUniqueRoleplay on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Sure we can be room mates Suzumebachi

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrUniqueRoleplay
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Rei-Chan Damien can room with Roy he don't mind gay people though he isn't gay himself.

Rambert
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rei-chan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Alright. :3

Damien is now Roy's Roomie. :3

Rei-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrUniqueRoleplay on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Hey Leemaths can Alex be Sam's little sister if its alright with you?

MrUniqueRoleplay
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Alright sweet but just so you know since Roy isn't gay if you make a sexual advance on him shit might hit the fan lol. That or he will be surprised and have no idea what to do.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah thats fine MrUniqueRoleplay
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:22 pm

LOL wwwwwooww Rambert really. >.>
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm sorry was that out of line? :(

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

I thought it was funny :D
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 pm

No no no it was funny. Hahaha, I had to think about it...oh that brought back memories of me and my straight guy friends, good times...good times. haha.

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Btw when's the Ic gonna go up? From what i've seen we got like 18 people or somewhere round there.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Usually when you have this many people,a lot of them drop out.So we should expect around seven,eight,MAYBE nine to actually post.I count myself among them.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Lol I'm really tired tonight, probably tomorrow or friday. ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Moderator please delete this post as I accidently double posted due to my internet temporarily acting up.
Last edited by leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 pm

By the way maybe I should clarify something about my powers, basically the target's body becomes as it would be if the target was born the opposite gender, including their sexuality, I have set up my character so if born male would be straight and if born female would be gay, so if I get permission to change anybody else's character's genders, then they can choose whether to still be interested in the same sex as before, etc straight to gay or gay to straight, or to keep their relatative sexuality and change from being interested from males to females or females to males, and the same for bisexuals if they have a prefered gender. So your character's appearance can be almost identical, but the opposite gender or it can be quite a bit different, entirely up to you.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Night all! And cool power Leemaths...
FalseHope--I hope you get this up and running by Friday--I'm -STOKED-. :D
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 pm

I'm tired. I think Imma call it a night. Can't wait for the IC.
Tootle pip and tea cakes :D

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah I should be able to post up until the 21st, then I'll be gone for about a week. So if anyone wants to take over my character during that time feel free.

ElChazev
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:57 pm

I just wanted to be the 100th post. :)

False Hope
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!