Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Name: Alexis Waters
-Nickname/Alias: Lexi
-Grade: Junior
-Roommate: Aurelia Tretyakov
Power: Fire elemental control
-Allows you to: Control fire and conjure up a fire.
Appearance: Image
Sexual Orientation: Straight
-What you look for in a partner: Nice, caring, trustworthy
-Crush: None yet
Personality: Cheerful and outgoing most of the times. However, if she is in a bad mood, she can be rather cold and aloof. Sometimes, she can be rather short-tempered too.
Elective: Guitar (If it's counted?)
-2nd Elective: Computers
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Sandra Bullock
Theme Songs: Crazier- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJsrMcWicY
Tik Tok- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OKlzm6BQ8A
Last edited by NightLady on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

All accepted, Nightlady you need a new pic.

Here is how big sister big brother works-Sophomores and Freshmen, get a big brother or a big sister, while Juniors and Seniors ARE the big brothers and big sisters...there is a two little brother littlesister limit per every Big brother or Big sister.

I'm about to cut the roles of freshmen and sophomores till we get some more juniors seniors...
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

False Hope
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Alright, I changed it already. Try and see if you can see it. If not, I'll change it again. Oh, and if you want, I don't mind editing my character to be a Junior or senior. :)

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 pm

That would help a lot, thank you...we have a lot of Freshmen haha. Okay I am about to make a Grade Level Keep Up.

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Alright! I edited it. She's 17 now :)

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeric on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Aeric Bone
-Nickname/Alias: "Crook" short for The Crooked Ghost
-Grade: (Junior)
-Roommate: Looking/Open
Power: Telekinesis
-Allows you to: Ability to generate protective invisible shields, Ability to generate invisible power blasts, Ability to control and manipulate small-medium objects.
Appearance: 5'9'' tall - athletic build. Handsome face with short jet black hair and black iris'.
-Extra:
Sexual Orientation: (Straight)
-What you look for in a partner: Naive in this dept.
-Crush:
Personality: A humorous pessimist and a loyal friend. Known to stand up for what he believes in, at times to a fault. Hates bullies. Known to have a work obssesive personality (Bruce Wayne syndrome for lack of a better explination).
Elective: Weight Training
-2nd Elective: Creative Writing
Bigbrother/Bigsister: Looking/Open
theme Song:

((Made edits on Roomates and Big Bro/sis))
Last edited by Aeric on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aeric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Thankyou Nightlady ^^, and Aeric you are accepted. :D

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Currently we have 6 underclassmen and 4 upperclassmen. We need 2 upperclassmen, once we get two upperclassmen, then I will have to start keeping up with the ratio of underclassmen:upperclassmen.

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rei-chan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Name:
Damien Knight
-Nickname/Alias:
Damien, Dame, Knight.
-Grade:
Junior
-Roommate:
Does not have a roommate currently due to his last one having homophobic fears.
Power:
Kinetic Molecular Manipulation - The ability to use and manipulate Particles, molecules, and atoms in any surface or area around her.
-Allows you to:
~Reshape and Recreate things to her liking, and or design.
~Shape weapons using particles in stuff like Metal, wood, or glass.
~Make herself light as air by redesigning the molecular structure of her body, making it so that she can float in the air, and move.

Appearance:
-Extra:
His hair is actually a lighter brown, with caramel and blonde highlights all through it. As well, his eyes are a deep, calming baby blue.
Sexual Orientation:
Gay.
-What you look for in a partner:
Someone who's funny, kind, protective but not possessive, caring, will get somewhat protective if he's seen talking with other males, and someone who will be there for him no matter what.
-Crush:
No one as of yet.
Personality:
Damien is as polite as can be. He was brought up with all the manners of a gentleman, for this he gets a lot of praise. He's modest, and hate's being in the lime light. He's the kind of guy who will pull chairs out for girls, and open doors for them. Rarely, does he become impolite, but when he is around someone he does not like, he will become stiff, and sarcastic, especially to those who deem themselves better than everyone else. His mannerisms often earn him the title of a gentleman, and his view on certain things earn him the title of a freak.

When around his friends, Damien loses some of his mannerisms, but they stick to him no matter what. He is what someone would call an english major, and he loves to write poetry, songs, and short stories. Damien is a guy that would be perfect for the hopeless romantic type of girl, save for the fact that he's gay. His parents accept this, and he longs for the time where he means the man of his dreams. He's more the hopeless romantic type than most girls, and this has earned him the title of weird, but his friends love him for it anyway. Also, he is protective of those he loves, and does have the ability and will to fight for them till the end even if it costs him his life.

Elective:
Speech and Debate.
-2nd Elective:
Choir
Bigbrother/Bigsister:
Yes I want a Little brother
Theme Songs:
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
What Makes You Different - Backstreet Boys.
Addicted - Simple Plan.

I will be posting a female character too. :3 I love doubling.

Rei-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Mkay, looks good my dear. ^^ Go ahead. :D

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Name: Vergil Diesmare
-Nickname/Alias: Vergil, he dosen't like his last name to be said
-Grade: Senior
-Roommate: None at the moment
Power: Demonic State(Turn into a half-human, half-demon form)
-Allows you to: When in his demonic state, he has some demon abilities, such as enhanced strength and speed, regeneration, and gives him some control over space and time. But every time he enters this state, he has to wait a certain amount of time, after he exits the state, to recover from the transformation. He also has a more powerful form, although he dosen't know how he can nor does he have the strength to. When in this second stage, all of his abilities are enchanced even more, making him a full demon. But whenever he exits the state, he uses so much power, that he has to sacrifice some of his own life span to sustain the form.
Appearance: Image
-Extra: He wears a long, dark red coat, black, baggy jeans, and black, leather loafers. He also wears gloves that cover his pinkie and ring finger, leaving the others bare.
Oh, and here's a picture of his demon form
Sexual Orientation: Straight
-What you look for in a partner: Someone who he can really trust and will deal with his outer cavalier attitude
-Crush: None at the moment
Personality: A rebellious punk. He can't stand getting ordered around by anyone, other than people that he likes or when what they are telling him to do is really important. Usually jokes around, even during critical situations, but when he isn't joking around, he is as serious as he can be. Despite his cavalier attitude, he does have a side of himself that cares for other people, and when any of his friends are in danger, he won't hesitate to save them.
Elective: Dueling
-2nd Elective: Art
Bigbrother/Bigsister: I'll have a little borther or sister
Theme Songs: Shall Never Surrender-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ84mbny084
Strength-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC95MNjdu6o

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suzumebachi on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Syreaa: I think Inu_Kun_'s character is planning to take a little sister or brother, since she's a junior. I would be glad to have Eve as Seren's big sister unless you and Inu_Kun_ decide that Eve and Rosalie will be sisters.

Suzumebachi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 pm

This sounds so cool! xD. FalseHope, can I join? I want to make a male Junior.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Accepted, and sure you can make one! or two if you like! ^^

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Suzu: Sounds good!

Here's my secound app [For a teacher...]

Name: Jaxidorian Ryne
-Nickname/Alias: Professor Jax, Professor Ryne [<-- Students... Friends -->] Jax
-Grade: Teaches... Art, Creative Writing, and helps out in Choir.
Power: Shifter.
-Allows you to: Change into anyone. He can also change individual parts of his body. When he transforms his whole body into the body of someone with a power, he gains a smaller, weaker version of their power.
Appearance: [His usual look]
[One of his more liked forms...]
-Extra:
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but he's open to bisexual-ness.
-What you look for in a partner: Intellect, caring, strength.--Jaxidorian is a very... Dominant person in a relationship and is sort of the protector/scholar. He looks for someone with whom he can relate well with.
-Crush:
Personality: Fun, sweet, outgoing, stuck-in-high-school, creative, dreamer, lover-boy.
Theme Songs: Instrumentals. Mostly violen, piano, and flute.
*He often poses as a student and walks around, remembering what High School was like, and how much he misses it.*
Last edited by Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Aw, accepted. ^^ Now everyone has a Bigbrother.....that was meant to be funny. Laugh. >.>

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Name: Sam Goreman
-Nickname/Alias: Sam Gory "Because he/she thinks gory is better than Goreman"
-Grade: Junior
Gender: Male/Female (Prefers to be male, actual gender unknown as even during womb kept changing genders
-Roommate: None because of my power.
Power: Gender Control, the ability to control what gender stuff is especially myself.
-Allows you to: Change my own gender at will, to change gender of anything with a gender, but only 1 gender at a time at the moment which uses up quite a bit of energy, but can change people gender's back who he/she has changed without effort. PS unless he/she undoes the changes then they are permanent, even if he/she dies. Also can remove genders or make someone, something both, but can't currently do that.
Appearance:
Male Image
female Image
-Extra: Doesn't wear glasses
Sexual Orientation: Straight when male, gay when female
-What you look for in a partner: a good personality
-Crush: None yet
Personality: An easy going individual who doesn't really take anything seriously except for perfecting his/her powers. He/she likes to make friends and is always willing to help them as long as its not too much hastle. Also he/she likes to play jokes on people, especially by using his/her powers.
Elective: Speach and Debate
-2nd Elective: Drums
Bigbrother/Bigsister: My little sister is Alexandria Fin
Theme Songs: Number of the Beast(Iron Maiden) Bullets (Creed)
Last edited by leemaths on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Syrea: Your character is adorable! I can see my little guy all blushin' and cute!

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Wow thats a very unique ability. Before I accept you...You will be going against one of your peers in a one on one Match sometime during the role play....now, I don't see exactly how this would be useful. Its really unique ability. And you really can't change someones gender without their approval...

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Name: Jeremy Riddick
Nickname/Alias: Riddick
Grade: Freshmen
Roommate: Vergil Diesmare
Power: Jermey controls and projects electiricity. Can absorb electricity
Allows you to: Overload electronics and fuseboxs, power electronics, Revive people under specific conditions, electrify metal surfaces, can use his electricity as a weapon.
Appearance: http://f-ayn-t.deviantart.com/art/New-GUY-OC-76175569
Extra: Actually, this picture fits quite well.
Sexual Orientation: Sraight
What you look for in a partner: someone to balance out his emotionless personality
Crush: none, at the moment.
Personality: On the outside, he is emotionless, dull. all his emotions seemed to be locked away. But, they are there. he just does not like to show them. He tries to be funny, but his jokes sometimes fall flat. can be pessimistic in seemingly hopeless situations, but tries to be somewhat upbeat.
Elective: Football.
2nd Elective: Art
[b]Bigbrother/Bigsister: Rosalie Lillian Lupe Snakewood
[b]Theme Songs: 'Let it Roll' by Divide the Day. Anything by Nickelback.

Hope this is fine.
Last edited by ShiningSaber on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!