Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 pm

I know! I was hoping to get all the guys to go gaga over him! He's so adorable! I love your character as well... ^_^
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Well *cough* Mine will *cough* and thank you!
I couldn't figure out the power it was between the one i have or duplication.. so I chose energy....
He'd like have his class or something and be all muttering blushing stuttering giggling and a total gay school boy.. if the pink hair wasn't enough....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:12 pm

is It too late to join?

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Name:
Nicholas Vasic
-Nickname/Alias:
Nick
-Grade:
Junior
-Roommate:
Kaspar :D
Power:
Telekinesis
-Allows you to:
Telekinesis is the ability to distort or move an object through distances. It can also influence the input of number generators, locks, etc. In Nick's case, he has a strange type of Telekinesis. He has the ability to move things as big as cars over distances and can affect number generators and locks, but he only has the ability to influence inanimate objects and small things such as plants and small animals. He has no control over humans and such.
Appearance:
-Extra:
Nope
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
-What you look for in a partner:
Whoa. Haha, hmm well a girl who knows how to fend for herself, but still be a girl. No whiny or ignorant people or girls who dumb themselves down to impress a guy. Just someone with a fun personality.
-Crush:
TBD
Personality:
Nick is naturally rather confident in his abilities and rather direct. He's not one for lying but doesn't have any big moral code that prevents him from doing so, either. But to give such a short explanation about him would be quite the crime, so let's break his psyche down to the big two:

sarcastic
Sarcasm and irony tend to go well together, one of which is an extreme form of the other. But when it comes to Nick he's always more playful with his words and not the kind of guy that gets too serious. Sarcasm, in short, is a language. He does enjoy a good joke and a witty retort and doesn't take any personal offense to someone being openly fake. He has a rather outgoing temperament and has respect for others that can talk his language -- and not be offended.

frivolous
If you've got a dictionary handy, the best definition to go with is definition number 2; “self-indulgently carefree; unconcerned about or lacking any serious purpose.” But let's not get ahead of ourselves -- being carefree and being careless are two completely different things and Nick is certainly not the latter. Because he's rather outgoing and more upbeat, Nick finds himself on full-blast when it comes to enjoying life. Naturally, this applies to himself; being a carefree kind of guy means he's definitely a little more than easy-going. Liberal about his way of life he hasn't got a big list or moral code written in a lair.
Elective:
Kendo
-2nd Elective:
Creative Art
Bigbrother/Bigsister:
Kaspar (:
Theme Songs:
Anthem Part 2 - Blink 182
Last edited by Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Teehee! It sounds like this will be loads of fun--The power you chose is very different, and useful. the idea of duplication is a very cool one.
In the movie Push, there was a guy with a shifting power... He shifted things for a small amount of time and it was... Legit. :D

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey, I'll reserve a spot while I do my sheet

ElChazev
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Accepted. ^^ Okay in the time being, people find your roommates and Brother/Sister.

I personally, I'm open to anyone who doesn't mind Kaspar being Gay. And I'm open to any Bigbrother or Bigsister.
Hope Will Never Be Silent.
-Harvey Milk-

False Hope
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks. And, as forementioned, I really do not care who my Roomate and Bigbrother/sister is.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm

If you want, I can offer up Nick as a big brother to Kaspar since he wouldn't mind in the slightest. He'd enjoy the company. Although it's up to you.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Ok I won't change character's gender without their approval by first pming them and asking their permission, so everyone currently on here, you won't mind your characters changing gender ocassionally will you. And about the match I'll think of something
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Awesome, thanks Aradia! I got a big brother! ^^ Now I just need a roomie
Last edited by False Hope on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

False Hope
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm

I don't care who my roommate or my Littlebrother/sister is, so i'm open for anyone who wants one! :)

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Sorieter, I will be your roomate, if you do not mind.
Last edited by ShiningSaber on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Same here. Anyone who wants to be my little brother/sister or roomate
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Your welcome. Your character is so cute FalseHope! Haha. Ditto on the roomie bit, hmmmm

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Sorentier will you be my big brother
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rei-chan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Can Damien be Kaspar's Roomie?

Rei-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Sure, I don't mind

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: Nerrgal Achlem

-Nickname/Alias: Alexander Valentine

-Grade: Junior

-Roommate: Oliver Hollow

Power: Fire control

-Allows you to: The name says it all,Alexander can start a fire by manipulating the hydrogen and oxygen particles in the air to cause combustion,he needs the hydrogen and the oxygen molecules though,so if someone could say cut him off from a ready supply of one of them he's pretty screwed.As an added drawback activating the flame needs him to to position one hand under his bellybutton and one hand at his lips with the palms facing each other and then switch them around.It's the rotation that causes his inner power to draw them together and combust.Of course his fire control isn't limited to simply the fire he creates,he can use any random fire he finds (you'd be surprised how many of those there are) and after liberal application of hydrogen and oxygen he can set a nice sized tree ablaze (One of his favorite things to do).

Appearance: Image

-Extra: He never wears a shirt not even when it's so cold it'll freeze his nipples off.He doesn't even wear it in class (coincidentally all of his teachers are female)

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

-What you look for in a partner: Someone witty and clever with a hint of cynicism as a bonus

-Crush: None at the moment

Personality: Alexander isn't the very definition of wit,he sure likes to think that of himself though.He loves a good joke as long as it didn't stray too far into personal harm.Though he isn't above making fun of the small guy,he would never intentionally hurt him or her.he has a naturally born hatred of oppressive society as well as a slightly amoral disposition towards comedy.He tries his absolute best to abstain from anything that crosses the line but we're all human.One thing to watch out for is his temper though,he's slow to anger and can usually push most insults off with mock injury.However he holds his friends dear to his heart and treats messing with them all initially as a sort of screening test to see their nature.

Elective: Football

-2nd Elective: Soccer

Bigbrother/Bigsister: No please
Theme Songs: You're gonna go far,kid
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Screwed up my posts disregard this one :/
Last edited by Rambert on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!