Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded

Bonded

a part of “Bonded”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

Your ancestors have messed with your fate. Now it's time to live with their decisions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bonded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I'd like to reserve a boy! Hope that's alright, I'll get to writing his character immidiately!
Thanks~
~Ziddie.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Ill change mine
If I was a storybook you and I would meet on the first page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

midnightdust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Actually, May I play the role of Apollo in disguise? I think that might be fun too...

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Thank you oh so much Midnight; but please don't feel pressured, I want you playing a role you WANT to play, therefore you are more likely to stay. Plus, I award those willing to change for the sake of others.

Ziddie, a male is reserved for you. . . your name makes me think of Baked Zitty YUM!!!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Cool, I'll change it :]
I have to ask two things (I am a person of many questions...):
Are they already the girlfriend?
Have they been able to use their gifts all their lives?
And will they get bonded later on...?

OKAY THAT'S THREE!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Alright (blah, changed my mind again!) I could be the one that isn't bonded? Like...works for a god but doesn't have his tie yet? He could be in a relationship with a bonded girl.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes, they are already their girlfriend, so they assumed/ anxious(for good reasons or not) to be bonded together; but then are not. Will they get bonded later on . . . maybe! I'm not entirely sure yet, but the drama within that would be good. For the most part yes, gifts have been given to them all their lives.

Midnight; your sheet is fine! :D
Edit
Ziddie; You can make whatever kind of a sheet you want! :D you can be both a hidden god AND the boyfriend of a bonded; I like your imagination!
Last edited by psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 pm

No its no biggie do you think you could tell me in message or ooc what exactly I should change so that I dont do it wrong. If that's not to much trouble.

midnightdust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Is my sheet okay now?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

I'll most likely have the sheet in by tonight, but I'm on vacation, and it might have to wait until tomorrow morning. And I'd love to be "Appollo's girlfriend." :)

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

I would like to reserve a female bonded!
Thanks!

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

or not bonded is okay too. Just a female character.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Seventhsage; You should submit a sheet, but I'm not sure if it will be accepted.
Annaky; yes it's fine!
Thesilverproject; no worries! Take as much time as you need, just don't drag it out too long.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

The character is submitted. I hope everything is up to par :)

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Can I reserve a male? I'll probably make a profile sometime later today anyway, just thought I should give a shout-out here... Hm, this is gonna be fun...
Also, you said they don't have to be bonded to someone of opposite gender... That would probably work best for the character I have in mind XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Claps to Ziddie for being the most original!
Poetic, spot reserved but I don't know if you'll be bonded to a opposite gender or not!

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

-bowbow- Thank you, thank you!
Hah, I love Zak now...I feel strangely parental over him and his Apollo-likeness.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

So; Do you all want me to assign ORR make it completely randomized?
And should you not trust me if you want it randomized; I can set up a room thingy where you can watch me make funny faces and pull things from a hat.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Do you happen to have a verdict on my character?

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 pm

psyduck wrote:For the lovely ladies whom have submitted a character, but not yet got it approved; would any of you object to changing your sheet a little to fit the role of a girlfriend of one of the bonded? I'll still let you be descendants of a god or goddess and have the gift; but some how in the works, you didn't end up in a bond with who you thought you were going to be sort of a thing?

I can change the story slightly, so you all were recently told by your god/goddess you were to be bonded; but just don't know to who yet?

Is this alright? Thoughts and feelings on this?

Male characters; and objections?

I had reserved a non-relationship girl earlier, and her personality/story won't really allow her to have a boyfriend. I'd have to change her a lot...
So is it possible that she can stay as she is, a non-relationship bonded?

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!