Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded

Bonded

a part of “Bonded”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

Your ancestors have messed with your fate. Now it's time to live with their decisions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bonded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

*Reads Ziddie's character*

You've got Apollo? Well, that was 4 hours wasted...

I can redo my character, but I won't be abke to submit till about this time tomorrow. Is that a problem?
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Orhanuva wrote:*Reads Ziddie's character*

You've got Apollo? Well, that was 4 hours wasted...

I can redo my character, but I won't be abke to submit till about this time tomorrow. Is that a problem?

I made an Apollo girl before Ziddie. I'm not changing her... don't see why you should have to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 pm

No no no! Haha, don't change your character pleaseee!
I was looking foward to the rp. D8

Zak IS Apollo...please don't change.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I would be willing to change my character yes. I dont think anything needs to be changed.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

No need to change it! People can have more than once descendant!
Don't worry about it; it's fine!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I see... he IS Apollo...
That wasn't clear right away. Certainly makes things more interesting though.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Yeah, may have misread the profile... This is a bit awkward. I'll just apologize again and go huddle in the corner...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

XD Anyways.... Yeah, it's fine if he has a male/female bond. I don't really care... XD Anyway...
@Orhanuva: Hello, funny seeing you here... XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Your all silly little gooses :D
Anyways, I am doing it randomly; and should you be curious enough to watch me do it. . .
click here to watch! . . You creepy starkers ;D Jk!
anways, I will start the process in. . . about 5 minutes!

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

I dont mean to be a bother. But if I'm not accepted I would just like to know so I can quit checking.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:55 pm

oh goodness... sorry about that. Disreguard that message. I just noticed that you did accept.

Thanks!

I'm excited for this RP

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

XD Nice.... Anyway, I'm ready to receive my fate! XD -drum rolls- -gets tired- I'll wait....
Anyways, I gotta ask, any reasons you always post in huge font? I mean, I'm just interested in weird things like that...

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 pm

The large font doesnt even show up on my computer. I have to copy and paste it else where.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Ahaha, I was just doing it because, well- I found out i could change them. . . I don't have to. And won't any more if it bothers you. Originally it was just the script writing i like, but then it got hard to read that way so I made it bigger. :P
Anyways:: Starting the pairing NOW!

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

I don't mind, it actually makes it easier to read... But you're the only person I've seen doing it, so I had to ask XD Anyway...
Pairings?!!! XD Yes, I know what you mean....
Scared... XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

:D I'm talking to my self in a chat room. I <3 it!

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

I just realized, reading through the other characters that both me and Issak (Ziddie's character) are drama geeks! We sould be friends!

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Dawn&Milton AndAngel is the current girlfriend of Milton.
Aurelia&Jackson But Issak is the current boyfriend of Aurelia.
Elysia&Liam
Genesis&Zane
Yoko&Nathan

Alrightie you little Spiddies.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. If you don't like the match-ups well I'm sorry. Yes you are bonded but you do not have to 'be' with that person. You do naturally care for them, but it could be like a little sibling your protective of them- yet they annoy the poopy out of you. You can have other relationships.

And yes! I have two more people I believe whom are making characters; those will be added along the way!

Those of you brave souls being the boy/girl -friends first off thank you, secondly you should quickly talk to your partner to understand the relationship you two have. (weather it is strong or on the rocks- how long you've been dating. that sort of a thing!)

Again just a big thanks to all of you just for participating!

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I would really like to know why my character isn't accepted. Is there an issue with her? Why not tell me, if there is?
I was the second person to reserve a girl bonded, no relationship. Others got accepted before mine, and I'm still in limbo. WTF?

Can this be explained to me? If you're not going to make good on the reservation, just say so. I'm getting a little tired of checking back in to see that I'm still being ignored.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Achk. I was wrong to use the term 'reserve'. I sorta meant just to announce that you were making a character. I'm sorry for the mix up. Your character is fine- I simply wanted to keep a semi-balance of males vs females. I have kept you in Limbo for the sake you sheet is fine, but others just caught my eye. However;; Should more males join, you would be accepted and welcome with wide arms. I am very sorry if a sound mean and harsh or rude in any way. It was simply a mix up- lots of people reserved very quickly and I really didn't pay much attention.
Again my apologies. You shall be kept in limbo until more males are made; if that is alright with you.

EDIT:
As for the role play;; Those who are in the starting characters- how would you like to start?
Last edited by psyduck on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!