Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Born Killers

Born Killers

a part of “Born Killers”, a fictional universe by itsaforeverthingxx.

Alex Ryder and his merry band of psychotic killers have been leading a relatively easy hit-man business as of late. That is, until THEIR names are the ones on the hit list lead by three very deadly assassins and their not so nice boss. It's game on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born Killers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Born Killers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Tabris is now gone, forever and ever...D:

But don't worry! Now he's Black! Like this guy! (Mmmm Toasty!)

*Hopes ass won't be kicked*

Anywho's how do hitman introduce themself?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 am

oh fffff we've started, huh? I've been super busy, but I'll have more time this weekend so I should be able to read everyone's intros and get a post in tomorrow. <3
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:10 am

JokerofSpades wrote:Tabris, why is your name suddenly Black?? I'm soo confused. And that is soo true xD It would be hilarious if Christian actually did it, cause he would be all like 'YES! I actually got it to work! :D' but with more swearing xD

Blaming Dean? That would be like blaming Alex. Since Dean leave his lair... when, every 2 weeks? xD

._. It changed a few days ago. Ah well basically I wanted my username changed, mainly so it can be the same as my pen-name/production name. It's actually the first part of my last name Blackwell, I couldn't think of any other name to use for my production name (like a stage name but on the technical side of things) so yeah... everyone just said Black. It then became my pen-name cos I thought it was cool and now it's my username here.
Wheatley wrote:Tabris is now gone, forever and ever...D:

But don't worry! Now he's Black! Like this guy! (Mmmm Toasty!)

*Hopes ass won't be kicked*

Anywho's how do hitman introduce themself?

Ah well it was a good magic trick. You probably won't get your ass kicked for that. ._. Too many people find things sensitive nowadays. I lived in London for half of my life and my best friends used to be from Africa. I don't think i'll ever be racist, heck most black people actually insult themselves (for a joke at least). But anyway Tabris isn't gone! D: He's never gone. See? (Yes, now you know where my username derived from. My fan-crush on an anime character, who's an angel called Tabris <3 I'll always love him).

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:47 pm

I see! :D That helps.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

I'm sorry, i'm terribly distracted by reading manga. I'm reading Gantz and it's really interesting at the moment. :D I am on Chapter 316/350... I hope to be finished soon so I can post. D: I'm sorry everyone. XD

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I understand black. Gantz is pretty intense.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Yes! I finally finished it, at half past midnight. Although... now I gotta wait for more chapters to come out. Even so... such an awsome manga. <3 Nishi so much. Cherry is so awsome too!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice introduction peeps. I'll be posting again soon enough.
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 pm

I promise to post tomorrow. Sorry for the wait. I really am. Of course I haven't forgot to post. I love Christian! I gotta post with him. :P

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Posted~!

I left it open for someone to come in and introduce themselves, either Austin Myer or perhaps Cory or Rachel. idk if either of the latter would be interested in meeting their co-workers, but I gave you guys the option. n_n
In the case of the former, I would hope you're willing to play Myer, itsaforeverthing...? I dunno if I'd quite be comfortable doing so because I don't know what you want of him or even what he looks like. '__'

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Animality Opera wrote:Posted~!

I left it open for someone to come in and introduce themselves, either Austin Myer or perhaps Cory or Rachel. idk if either of the latter would be interested in meeting their co-workers, but I gave you guys the option. n_n
In the case of the former, I would hope you're willing to play Myer, itsaforeverthing...? I dunno if I'd quite be comfortable doing so because I don't know what you want of him or even what he looks like. '__'

Aha don't worry Opera. I am playing him as an NPC and will be responding to your post (if someone doesn't get to it first, that is) within the next 2 hours. Just getting a feel for my characters right now, trying to decide on their overall personalities and such. Austin I'm still trying to decide wether he's a cynical killer, or a genuinely nice guy who just so happens to kill killers. I'm going for the latter. King of like a Dexter type of scenario lol.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 am

Alright, I've got a character submitted, but it's not quite done yet. I should have it all done tomorrow night. Sorry about the delay.. haven't had much free time the last couple of days

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:10 am

itsaforeverthingxx wrote:Austin I'm still trying to decide whether he's a cynical killer, or a genuinely nice guy who just so happens to kill killers. I'm going for the latter. Kind of like a Dexter type of scenario lol.

fjuioahgiuoawhjgfa oh dear don't get me started on Dexter I did my abnormal psych final exam on Dexter ahjuigohaouigfhaiuorjawoirjaoh Ilovethatseriessomuch. >__>

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:07 am

AlphaStigma wrote:Alright, I've got a character submitted, but it's not quite done yet. I should have it all done tomorrow night. Sorry about the delay.. haven't had much free time the last couple of days

No problem Alpha, he was accepted. I like his personality, reminds me of Elleiya - lazy ass baha. Now all I need is Alex's RIGHT HAND MAN/WOMAN DAMNIT.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 am

Got the Right hand in.. I need to do a bit more work on her.. But she Alright for the moment.
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 am

Accepted, and love her already! Now I need to fix Alex's bio to match hers. FYI peeps, Right Hand Man (In this case, woman) is Alex's cousin. Isn't she smokin'? ;D

P.S: Updated Elleiya and Alex's bio's. I knew being lazy would come back and kick me in the ass.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Finally I posted. I am sorry it's a little suckish. I had to cram it in between doing everything else. I have two days to do a college assignment, which is really long. I basically have to spend all day tomorrow with my nan too, so one day to do it. I usually write a lot more for posts... so sorry it really sucks, I just ranted. >.<

Oh and Joker, if you wanted to find Chris then by all means do! He was smoking right outside the garage after all. :P I basically left it open for you to decide.

~EDIT~
I updated Chris' profile with some quotes, his appearance and a different picture. ^^ Obviously... if you can't quite understand what he's trying to say then tell me. He's french so I gotta put a weird accent on words and spell them different. Just so everyone knows.

Sheet = Shit
Beetch(es) = Bitch(es)

I think that's all.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 pm

So i went ahead and posted.. Uh.. sorry if it sounds a little odd.. Looking back through i used 'She' WAY to much.. i'm sure theres more i can fix. *Sighs and covers her head* But.. its off to make dinner! good luck guys!

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Dammit Chris! :D i probably will.
I will also be editing my 'how he views his co workers' to add in the trainer and Right hand lady. They are... to be honest, quite interesting to say the least xD

Oh, word of warning to those who hate people that rant, swear, throw stuff and explode in anger: Maxis will probably be doing just that to Chris. You have been warned >:D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 am

JokerofSpades wrote:Dammit Chris! :D i probably will.
I will also be editing my 'how he views his co workers' to add in the trainer and Right hand lady. They are... to be honest, quite interesting to say the least xD

Oh, word of warning to those who hate people that rant, swear, throw stuff and explode in anger: Maxis will probably be doing just that to Chris. You have been warned >:D

-eats popcorn and watches- don't mind me, carry on ^^ Elleiya will probably jump in and encourage the situation ;D BAHA

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!