Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Build and Fight

Build and Fight

a part of “Build and Fight”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

[Under Construction] In the world of Lore, in South Exburna, what will people do to meet their ends? [Updated tags, rules, and character profile, some pictures fixed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Build and Fight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Build and Fight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Build and Fight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Build and Fight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 am

Interesting :P Once you get it up and running, let me know. I already have many pictures and an expansive story thought up for the Dark Lord of the Dead.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 am

This looks so cool! Can't wait till it's all set up! I'm going to make... a demigod!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 am

made a dark elf lord hope you aprove XD

callum6021
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Seems awesome. Think i'll make a character
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

This seems pretty cool and I'll likely make a character. I do have a question though; are we just using the races you've listed? Or is it possible to make up one?
I probably won't do that with my first character, but I figure it might be handy information later on ^-^

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Thu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't think the introduction banner is big enough.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 17, 2012 4:25 pm

@Cookies The ones listed please.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu May 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Ok may I reserve the Northmen King. I have a amazing idea for the race/people, and this rp seems amazing already.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:06 pm

BLACKSKY!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Everywhere I go, I seem to find you xD.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Ikr! O.o lol it's pretty funny.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Fri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

can you pm me if i cant be the dark elf lord because i can make another if necessary.

callum6021
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Can i reserve the spot as the Almer Emperor ?

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noroc on Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

May I reserve the Desert Dweller Leader?

Noroc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sat May 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Can I reserve High Elf Queen, please?

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Eh, sorry for pretty much ignoring this roleplay, I haven't got much axess to a laptop. For all reservations, consider it done! I will start the roleplay once I make a bunch of my own characters, oh, except for blacksky. Oh wait, then again, I guess that is possible, but I'll let you know, my character's Prince of Exburna. He's probably your nephew or something.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 am

Oh yea, sorry to say this as it's a bit late. I'd like to remove the reservation. Got another character plan

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenyAnn on Sun May 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks for accepting my character :). I'm excited to get this roleplay going

TeenyAnn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

before i submit my character, I'd like to know more about the gods in this rp, just so you know I haven't forgotten.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!