Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caged Bird

Caged Bird

a part of “Caged Bird”, a fictional universe by Artsydaze.

Do your Prince have what it takes to become king?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caged Bird”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Caged Bird

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Damn, Aleph needs to lay off the fair maidens and meade!

Maybe he should bully his sibling? Nah, he isn't like that....as far as Rolly Roland knows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Indeed he does!

I would like to see Aleph call Roland that and see the rage that would follow xD!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Of The West wrote:Jesus christ, all those upgrades man, he could probably take Aleph!

I think I remedied that. c: The bigger bro has to be able to beat on the little one! XD

Anywho, I didn't gain any suave bonus for bedding fair maidens? :c Ah well. At least I didn't level up Aleph's one-handed skill.

Aleph will get the girls quite easily, I believe. Aleph will be like, "I'll show those maidens chivalry. Maidens love chivalry."

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Nope, he's too busy feeling like crap at the moment xD!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Guess he's taking it easy with some subconcious chivalry, some breakfast, and reading people magazine.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 pm

I added Handsome to his bonus, it's like Suave but permanent, happy now xD?

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Aww yiss.

c:

Hmm, I'm noticing Aleph and Roland aren't too similar.

Aleph favors brawn over brain.
Roland favors brains over brawn.

Aleph won't be reduced to using people like they're just items.
Roland will do so if it helps him succeed.

Hmm, even if he sacrifices some morale to help reach king status, Roland won't have an easy time getting rid of Aleph.

And Aleph is creating public trust, little by little, so that it is harder to frame him.

In the even that both princes are still alive when one is crowned, and that Aleph is made to be king - granted that that isn't the end of the RP - Aleph would have Roland be his Udina. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Favoritism much Artsy? -.-

Of The West
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Aleph did have good looking+ to his abilities, West.

And Roland is the first in line, but if you want to add something I'll add it to the bonuses if you want?

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey Famish, want to go on a hunting trip with Roland? :D Super happy family bonding time? I promise I won't try to assassinate you.

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Well, if you promise... then sure, Aleph will be all for it. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 am

That could easily be arranged x3!

Alright, I'm back!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 am

Well, we should do that after the revealment tomorrow, that is if we aren't attacked.

Just don't pull a Dick Cheney.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:12 am

Heading to bed, be on in a few hours. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 am

Alright, good night :)! Hopefully West will be on and caught up with you by then!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 pm

can anyone join?

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Yes, the RP is still open, please fill out the form provided in the intro and post it in the Character Sheet OOC thread after making your character.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm

How much you wanna' bet Roland get's a foot infection and either dies or loses a foot?

I'm laying down a ten.

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

I think I am going to do a female earth child healer

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:13 am

I'm not THAT evil xD!

Sorry Inali, the only role available is that of a prince.

By the way, West, I updated your bonuses, go check it out!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!