Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caged Bird

Caged Bird

a part of “Caged Bird”, a fictional universe by Artsydaze.

Do your Prince have what it takes to become king?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caged Bird”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Caged Bird

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 am

Aleph and Roland are now BATTLE BRUVAS.

It is GLORIOUS.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Of The West
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:02 am

It is also EXHAUSTING x3!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 pm

So, West, how's it going?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 am

Pretty good actually, well, a little difficult but that's life. Trying to get M&B to work so I can play some PWmod. Other than that i'm just listening to some Nujabes and watching some movies. Yourself?

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 am

Of The West wrote:Trying to get M&B to work so I can play some PWmod. Other than that i'm just listening to some Nujabes

I didn't understand that one bit.

Anyways, I've been occupying myself with some Devil May Cry....4, not that new wannabe title that's ruining one of my favorite franchises. D:

Or Halo 4, as you might see on my new signature :3

Currently, I've got a mixture between A7X and the Muv-Luv OST playing for music.

In other words,

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=KQY ... =endscreen

Nujabes^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7iiqgI0 ... ure=relmfu

PWMod^

Sorry I haven't been posting, been extraordinarily busy!!!

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry about being inactive for the past few days, I caught a bad cold and between work and the cold I ended up sleeping away all my free time. I'll shoot up a post today me thinks, you have my apologies!!!

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm

I will be very sad if this RP dies, for it actually became my favorite ever in existence of all time.

:c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks, Famished :3!

I would be sad too. *looks at West with puppy dog eyes*

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I would continue this without my brother if I must.

How about it? c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 am

Ughh, due to technical reasons I won't be able to participate in this RP anymore, really sorry, but I encourage you guys to keep going, this RP is a great idea and I don't think it should die.

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 am

Neither do I, really.

Hmm.... I guess my old message never go through or something. D:

If this roleplay is to die, then I say it may rest in piece, though a reboot or even continuing would still interest myself. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:48 pm

There is certainly a chance of reboot in the future, though I should revise things a little more first :). Best wish, West!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 pm

If that's the case, then definitely send me a PM once it's up.

I did so enjoy this Roleplay~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Will do! It will probably be in the forum though, easier to manage that way.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!