Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Over two years and this roleplay is still hanging on.. Impressive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Thank you. We were blessed with many dedicated and skilled players and an amazing GM. As Co-Gm, I really appreciate it, and will bring your compliment to the GM's attention when she is feeling better, it would likely make her happy. We completed the first Saga of this, this is the second of four.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Four? There really is some faith in those you write with. That's hard to find anymore.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:37 am

Howdy stranger! glad you like this little rp of ours. Tales and Stiles know how to bring together a rag tag team of awesome rp-ers. one of our busy lulls at the moment, but picking back up now. wheeeee
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Guess who is back and mostly recovered? *Awkwardly waves*

Annnnyway, Thanks for the compliment on our RP, Rhage! I have a TON of faith in MaeMae, Stealth, and Stiles, and plenty of faith building in the new recruits such as Zoey. We've lost a few here and there, but as long as the players are willing to continue, so am I. I've had a lot of medical absences, and had a near death encounter (I slipped and fell into some shallow water and hit my back on a large slab of rock. I had to be supported with my back straight as a board for several minutes before I could even move again. Any attempt to fully lift me from the water was incredibly painful because it forced my back to bend. I managed to escape with just some serious bruises and a little nerve damage, but nothing deadly, as far as the hospital could tell, but the doctor did admit he could have missed something and to come back if I felt strange? Lawl? I fell and rolled down a hill and off the edge to my potential death, EVERYTHING feels painful or strange...

... As my eleven-year-old sister put it; "It looks like your leg is decaying."

My point is, somehow everyone has so much faith in me despite those times I was incredibly swamped or plagued with mental/physical health issues, and in turn, I refuse to let them down. I will always come back to finish Castillo as long as I am living and this crew is willing to see it through with me!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:10 am

Glad to hear that it's been a successful recovery for you.

You talked about losing a few, at least it's only a few, right? I'm so used to everyone giving up. Dead role plays are not fun.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:15 pm

I appreciate it, while I still feel a lot of pain, I'm finally able to focus on my writing again, and I couldn't be happier.

Yes, I am glad to have everyone who has remained with me. I've been in so many dead roleplays. Castillo de la Muerte was my first success, and thus we quickly moved on to Castillo de la Muerte: Socery's Vengeance.

It was difficult and we had to do some time-skips and kill off a few characters prematurely to move through everything smoothly, but we still got the main point across and for that I am eternally grateful to the team.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:03 am

Awwwww. I have faith in you too Tales!

Nice to see you again, Rhage.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:04 am

lovely posts as always you guys. Btw to the others, feel free to notice or bother Bishop as he's carrying Anise back/ etc.

Time to start thinking up a response!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:40 am

I think he should skip the dance and go give her a bath. ;)

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 am

hahaha! maybe a certain sister can see him waltzing back in? XD

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:34 pm

..... Anise would die of embarrassment...but on that note I leave you guys with this;

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 am

Haha you guys are crazy. Though my inner sadist does wonder how cute that would be... Might have Reiji do that to Tanzy as well when the Castle is attacked. I'm curious how she would respond as well, and I think it would give Reiji a much-needed shot of tenderness. It would also be humbling to see him taking care of someone else to such an extent. XD

I have a feeling Mirabelle might kidnap Reiji if I do more fanservice with Tanzy~ ;o Reiji you're such a tease. Steaaaaalth, can Reiji bath Tanzy after Bishop and Anise save them from the witches attacking Castillo? ;o

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 am

I thought Zoey was going to have Jason bring the drunk girl in but I don't know what happened to her.

And if Mirabelle saw that happened with Rei and Tanzy, I think she just may give up on the man. Poor girl needs a date.

Though with being drunk on the lawn, I thought that would have been the perfect time for the kidnapping to happen. If that's even happening - no one talks to me anymore XP

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

I could probably post the kidnapping since Zoey seems busy? We'll make the Witch an NPC so we don't put the pressure on one person to portray her all of the time. However, since everyone can portray her, I would like all of you to run the posts you make including the Evil Witch by me and Tales, you know, just to make sure we all keep her in character. :D

Don't worry, the only plot discussion going on lately has been here in the OOC. However, we can totally get the ball rolling if that's what you would like. Prepare your new Face Claim cause I'mma kidnap and voodoo the hell out of you after I make me some lunch. Finding food to eat isn't as easy for me as it is for Reiji after all. Hold tight MaeMae! XD

Well, we are introducing two new Non-Santiago males, there's also Jason. Next saga's servant lineup is this;

Master (Vampires): Servant:

Anise ~~~ Available male human

Bishop ~~~ Ashlyn

Reiji ~~~ Tanzy

Mirabelle ~~~ Jason

Adrian ~~~ Available Girl Human

Castiel (Open for adoption) ~~~ Autumn (Werewolf Alice with memory loss)

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:53 am

Oh my goodness o.o
Well, sure, why the hell not? Poor Tanzy will have a heart attack of embarrassment.

Oh my wordy, this is going to be so....chaotic and fun.

Bishop with Ashlyn?That can't be good. He's gonna be all 'piss off! you ain't my maid!"

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Working on a reply now!

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:48 pm

There's a lot of bathtime talk going on in here o////o *blushes insanely*

Had to edit my newest post a bit, but it's finished now. ^^;

Bishop was paired with Ashlyn because she is the only one he cannot for the life of him kill if he throws a temper tantrum, but at the same time will not try to kill him. I am VERY tempted to make Klaude the new butler, either as a witch or perhaps one of the Santiago family turn him into a vampire as a punishment for kidnapping Mirabelle? It's actually a pretty bad punishment because he would lose his connection with nature and no longer be able to perform magic. Not to mention he looks like Angelo and IS a direct descendant from one of the sibling's father's unclaimed bastards, so he's like their great, great, great nephew.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:41 am

That would be neat. Mirabelle would then have so many memories of him and Rosalie but not know him at the same time. It could be an interesting relationship.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:32 am

Ladies and gentleman. I return. I'm sorry for the absence. RPG was so quiet for so long I was worried but I knew it was a matter of time before all these beautiful posts appeared.

Maemae, sorry for leaving you hanging my friend. I was a slacker on that part. So many vacations and then homework and all its just been a mess and then I haven't been on top of things so I'm sorry.

Tales, Ash with Bisbop was probably the most genius thing you could have thought of. She's probably gonna be like one of those British nannies in movies where she just doesn't take crap but waits for the temper tantrum to be over because she doesn't want to have to defend what she said and then she'd be willing to work with him again. Wonderful. Perfect. Alright. Posting ideas.

For Jane, I think I should just have her grow very lonely and eventually wander off to see mirabelle dissappear and that's when she could accidentally eventually find where mirabelle was taken. One of the guys there could be tasked with getting rid of her for good and take her to the barn to kill her as planned before to make it look like suicide but Deme finds her before she dies.

Jason I don't know what to do with him. I could have him stumble upon the witch thing or he can just sort of try to guide Ash somewhere since she's clearly beginning to not feel well at all. He could take her to a private room where her sister pops up or he could take her outside for fresh air where goons pop up or something.

Depending on what happens with Jason, if he doesn't interact with Ash, she could do those things by herself or she could just feel something magical happening and know there's something wrong.

Once again, I'm sorry I have been absent but I'd never leave you guys. This rp is too freaking awesome for that.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!