Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Don't worry Tales! You're good! I understand all of that!!! I'm so excited with all of what's going on!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:31 pm

I hope that my Demetri post was not too choppy! Where I have been sick my attention span has been off lately. If there is anything wrong with it, or you have advice to make it better guys, let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:40 am

What?! Please tell me that boy is in legal trouble now....
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:46 am

Not yet, local cop didn't even give him a slap on the wrist. He was riding past my mother's house today even, still harassing. The law enforcement is broken. The cop scolded my 14 year old cousin because he stopped the boy on his four wheeler and told him to leave the girls alone.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:10 am

Oh that's bullshit! Better video the stupid kid and gather evidence to make a good case.

Also, Anise is so freaking cute.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:21 pm

We've already got photos of him riding past our house, driving motorized vehicles (he is mentally supposed to be ten years old if we are to believe his grandma that keeps making excuses for his behavior, so why should he be driving Four wheelers and other ATV's?

Thank you. ^^;

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:46 pm

School has been hounding me, I apologize for my relatively short post. I hope it was enough >~<

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:24 am

No worries, lovely as always! BTW tales, any preference as to when Bishop notices Demetri is missing?

working on post, gonna try to finish it tomorrow. Bed time for me.

Hope the hurricanes miss us again this year!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:18 am

I think it would be best to wait until the next day. Bishop was last seen with Ash, who is also missing. Perhaps they could assume that Ash, Demetri, Jane, Jason, and Mirabelle all escaped for their respective steamy time? Of course it would be far less pleasant than that.... Jane is brutally dead, Ash kidnapped, Mirabelle violated and in a witch's body, Demetri soon to be dead... and Jason soon to be running through the forest for his life (Once Demetri wakes up and tries to fight off Luciana and the coven)?

I think the next morning reality would hit Bishop and Reiji.... Funny how they're the only two there aside from our currently NPC Castiel.... Then Jason could verify their suspicions followed by a human Mirabelle in Rosalie's body. Perhaps Klaude bringing her home to safety, depending on if HE kills Julian for what he did to Mirabelle, or if Mirabelle does it herself...? Food for thought.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 am

I'm back and officially a married woman!

I think Klaude will probably end up doing it, unless we're cool with Mirabelle using some sort of magic she has no idea about. Like one of those instincts type deals.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Congratulations, Mae!

It's whatever you decide. I personally think that Klaude killing him would make the family accept him more and perhaps make it easier for your character to forgive him? That's just my opinion, but I like the idea of either outcome.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:53 am

Congrats MaeMae!

Sounds like a plan, Bishop will presume Demetri has gone off to be with a lady as he is known to do.

Sorry for the lateness, but I have finally posted!

Also! As I was listening to songs, I was thinking of making a forum topic/ addition to the castillo dolls forum or a list of songs that make us think of the rp, character songs, songs about their thoughts in regards to other characters, etc. What do you guys think?

Also, made more dolls, want me to post them?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Go ahead and make the song thread if you want to.

Also, everyone we need to discuss the kisses, because we have to separate it all by 5 posts of other stuff. So... Stiles, Stealth and me need to discuss when the planned kisses are taking place. Also, never feel bad about posting more dolls. It's fun to look at always when we are waiting on replies~!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Nicely played MaeMae, Zoey, and Rhage. It was a very pleasant read. I will check in with Tales. I know a lot has been on her plate these days, but I would like to see some more posts before we risk losing this RP to inactivity. Please excuse your GMs for their absence, but we will be back with the same appreciation for your dedication tonight and hopefully tomorrow.

I look forward to playing through this immensely.

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 am

Still here! Just waiting to post again ^-^

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:46 am

Still here too. Question - Are we killing Julian now or later?

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Julian can definitely die now. He is a side character. The intense deaths will wait for the next night! I am back and expect some posts tonight from your GMs!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Also I'll leave this here;

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 am

Haha! love the picture. It looks like something Bishop would do.

and of course he's going to follow.... muwahahaha >;3

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:25 am

Post is up! Hahahaha I love that picture. Seems legit. Was so sad the Bishop and Anise kiss didn't happen, but I suppose anticipation makes it more fun. ^-^

Stiles
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!