Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:45 am

I promise to get a character skeleton in soon so I can get another post in there!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:36 am

Love the posts! Time to begin writing/ conjuring up a suitable response!

Haha, poor Anise and Tanzy being teased.

I almost picture Tanzy protesting any initial amorous affections once he seems serious, mainly in the form of her finally asking if he is simply screwing with her mind/ messing with her. Must mull over any future reactions to him....

Also, I would love to see people ask for a dance from any of the people currently unawares of the danger ( be it noble ladies approaching the santiagos or guests approaching Anise or Tanzy. Bring out some jealousy or irritability XD )
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 am

I would love that. We could help each other out. I'd totally play a guy npc hitting on Tanzy if you'd play one hitting on Reiji. I could probably scheme up a female npc to hit on Bishop as well!

Yes poor Anise and Tanzy.... Reiji is sorry he's not sorry. Though questioning his sincerity will irritate him. He will finally understand Bishop, but Reiji isn't nearly as understanding lmao he's gonna pout, complain and throw tantrums often. Childish side of Reiji? Yay!

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am

I look forward to seeing the sheet Rhage. ^^

Also I approve of the npc use, and I do feel bad for the maids a lot, but I don't regret being mean to them. Mwhahaha.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I submitted a basic one. I will get pictures once I get to my computer.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:14 pm

From what you have so far, it's pretty good. Can't wait til you are officially added to the team (enter the character list)

Hey, would anyone be interested in me or Tales creating a chat room like on Discord??)

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 am

Thanks. I'm hoping after a few more posts I can hone in on who I want him to be.

And sure, though I've never heard of Discord before.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Please pardon my lack of response! Had multiple overnight shifts in a row, and after three days of unsucessfully trying to nurse my bird back to health, he finally passed away from whatever has been plaguing him for the past year.
I shall try to play some rp catch up tonight once i can freely hog the computer.

And yes, then methinks i shall have some of the jealous ladies trying to get a dance with the head of house.
Childish reiji? Sign me up!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 am

Half of my post is done! Shall finish the second half by Tuesday evening at the latest.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:58 pm

This is the link to our chatroom. You just make an account and we're instantly connected. It doesn't take very long either!

https://discord.gg/RpygQkd

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 am

I'm still here. Things have been pretty crazy yet. Two months after the wedding and I still have Thank you cards to write!

Thank goodness for email so I could keep Mirabelle moving with Rhage's help.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:36 pm

still here :3 Busy busy busy, just like everyone else XD

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Just a heads up: will be leaving for a week long trip on Sunday. Shall try to log in during that time, but just letting everyone know in case I am unable to access the internet.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:46 am

Have a safe trip!

And side note: You really become thankful for your great GMs after being in a role play with a partner that never contributes anything to the story. This story may be slow, but the fact we all still look forward to it is really something else.

Rhage
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Everyone,

Tales here. sorry for being gone so long guys... It's a long story but I'll narrow it down to what matters.

First: I had finals, I had to drop my math class because for the second time, I still can't seem to understand it even after TWO semesters of attempting it and this time I did not want to chance another fail.

Second: My boyfriend's birthday came, and then there has been struggling with making enough money for Christmas. I have everything there under control but there was tons of extra I had to do.

Third: My internet was out for two weeks, and no one could explain why or fix it. Thankfully my boyfriend is pretty good at tinkering with things and now I have it back!

Fourth and most importantly: One of my friends I've grown up with was stabbed five times by my mother's on and off boyfriend. My friend had to be rushed to the hospital as both of his lungs had been punctured and one collapsed. He nearly died. I was there when it happened and I've been dealing with a lot of police issues and statements and tons of other issues regarding the stabbing including threats.

BUT I am back and you can expect me to be here for quite a while! I am going to start taking all of my classes completely online so I can spend more time with you lovely people!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:07 am

I'm so sorry about your friend! I hope your mother is well and rid of the scum who did that, and I hope he is in custody. I hope you and your family are also ok. -hugs!-

Don't worry, I think most of us have been busy anyways. But still here, as always. :3

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 pm

That's very unfortunate but I'm glad that things seem to be going better now for you! I'm still here! I just haven't responded to the last Jason thing because I don't think it would be very lengthy and figured I'd just wait to do a thing for him and Ashlyn at the same time. I'm open to post whenever there's a solid opening. Merry Christmas by the way!!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 am

Still here, just waiting for Stiles so I can crank out two character posts in one.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:33 am

Hello all! How's everyone doing? Shall be gone for 4 days, starting the 22nd of January, but I shall be back afterwards.

In any case, what you all been up to?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:51 am

Still that time of year when rp's go into hibernation? always towards the holiday season and drags into new year.

In any case, this basically sums up how I've been with my fellow rp-ers:

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!